Wow. In his coverage of Luna’s announcement, YouTuber Hero Hei assured RWBY fans that “to be quite honest, it probably won’t change”. Copyright © 2019 Nyannet.com. Do you think all actors/actresses that star on a single show all get along…?

Keep this up and you are gonna lose all your creditably. And I think we were a little too ambitious for like a 15 minute… at the time a 5 minute long show, especially with like two white guys writing it. Oh! That they want to tackle issues like racism but they want to make sure they don’t screw it up. Like bills and paychecks…! Beautiful #RWBY”.. Artikel von mobile.twitter.com. The “next new minority” has nothing to do with it being “trendy to be oppressed”, the statement is in regards to their desire to have Penny’s story not just be a rehash of the Faunus one, likely because she is one-of-a-kind and with how this season went she’s going to be a direct target of hate, whereas the Faunus were oppressed as a group. Also, even if he had been saying that it would be difficult for white people to write stories about the struggles of a minority how are you offended by that. (Off topic) report. RWBY Writer, Miles Luna, Blames Bad Writing Of Faunus On Being A “White Guy”. He answered very well to a very specifically put question. share. Agreed ... this is why I RP or talk about something else here to keep my mind away from the fuckshit going on. Jaune Arc It's not that hard to do. I think we would want to be sure we do something like that right and take the time to really flesh it out. Don’t want to hear about anyone political ignorance when I just want to watch a great show. Let us know your thoughts on social media or in the comments down below!

Miles Antony Luna is one of the lead creators of RWBY alongside Monty Oum and Kerry Shawcross. I can’t say for sure if RT will benefit from if/when Miles stops writing RWBY or not. So how would you be able to write from the minorities perspective without just making assumptions. I would GLADLY piss on their graves if they ever happened.

Its really just that simple. I think it could be really interesting and really important to have a show with you know, some segregation and let’s talk about racism and minorities and stuff. Almost like people think it’s trendy to be oppressed, or wants some victim points or something, really weird mindset. I’m not even saying if he should or should not apologize either but let’s be real here.). So how about before posting negative responses to an already biased article you stop and think “hmm…is it really smart of me to post this?”. Its the people that say this isn’t true that serve as a good part of the reason why racism is STILL an issue in today’s society. He didn’t insinuate white guys can’t write. They never said that white guys can’t write minority characters, they essentially said that it would be better to have diversity to better portray an issue that they don’t really have experience with.

Male Not once did he say white writers can’t create a good show or tell good stories about those issues. Miles Luna announces that after 10 years he will be leaving RoosterTeeth. Born I don’t believe he was trying to be racist, but I don’t exactly find the comment to be in good taste either. On the September 22nd episode of the Rooster Teeth video game livestream series Backwardz Compatible, Luna announced that he would be leaving the company after ten years of employment. From the r/RWBY subreddit: He announced this minutes ago on the Backwardz Compatible stream He will, however, continue to voice Jaune and write for RWBY. Miles Luna announces that after 10 years he will be leaving RoosterTeeth WILL STILL WORK ON THE SHOW IN FULL CAPACITY He announced this minutes ago on the Backwardz Compatible stream He will, however, continue to voice Jaune and write for RWBY.

Copyright © 2019 Nyannet.com. Miles is one of the writers and assistant directors of RWBY, as well as the ... Rooster Teeth Casts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Maisie Williams In Upcoming Animation, ‘Rwby’ Volume 5: Gorgeous First Trailer Gives Fans Plenty of Reasons to Get Excited, RWBY: Volume 1 (2013 - Universal Studios Home Entertainment, Warner Home Video, Warner Bros.

He is one of the writers for RWBY and the voice actor for Jaune Arc, as well an assistant director for Volumes 3–5. https://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/comments/ixv6g8/miles_luna_announces_that_after_10_years_he_will/, Hmm as much as i'm not fond of RT nowadays, I'd like to see what happens just for curiosity's sake, perhaps something could change my opinion of them. In fact, I don’t think this article is fair to the question nor miles’ response. Of course its silly, the take itself in my humble opinion is bad to begin with. They don’t always go around telling people the problems they have with the other actors/actresses/production crew. Stay tuned, thanks for your time. Miles Antony Luna is one of the lead creators of RWBY alongside Monty Oum and Kerry Shawcross.

So it’s not just like their different kingdom but their their own group with their own identity?”, Before I even get to Miles’ response can I point out how odd the question is with phrasing like “the next new minority”?

Awards — Favorite Game of the Year, Second Unit Director or Assistant Director, Camp Camp: A Camp Camp Christmas, or Whatever, Red vs. Blue: Where There's a Will, There's a Wall, RWBY Stroy Arc 1: Review & Discussion (Volumes 1-3), Why We're Here: 15 Years of Rooster Teeth, Ray Narvaez Jr. & The White Girl Challenge. RWBY Writer Miles Luna “Slut Shames” Tifa Lockhart Over Her Outfit In Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Gets Roasted, Deletes Tweet, Funimation Allegedly Runs Disastrous, Unfinished, Version of Tamayomi Episode 4, Funimation VA Chris Thurman Admits to Sending, Unsolicited and Graphic, Pic of Himself to a Minor, Cover Corp Raises the Issue With Newest Statement on “Taiwan” Controversy, Cover Corp “Taiwan” Controversy: Entry into Political Arena Sparks Condemnation Amidst Current Global Political Tensions With China, Funimation: The English Dubs, Standards, and Fanservice, Hololive 5th Generation Mano Aloe Graduates Unexpectedly from Hololive. Funimation Announces “Select Monogatari Titles” And Gets Roasted In Response Over “Standards” And More! And I’m repeating myself, but whatever. “I wasn’t sure how people would react to the news of me leaving Rooster Teeth,” wrote Luna. I also think IF we were to do that we would want to MAKE SURE to TAKE THE TIME to do it RIGHT.”. He's branching out to … Granted you can be marginalized as a white person with like physical, mental, or social differences but faunas are a different race so how would you even understand a minorities perspective on that.

I think the more voices you can have in a room with a varied background will ultimately give you something better cause everyone brings something to the table. During the panel an attendee asked CRWBY a rather long winded question regarding the Faunus, racism, and minorities, in RWBY. Animation, Universal Animation Studios, Amblin Entertainment, Really Useful Group, Legendary Pictutres, Syncopy Inc. and Rooster Teeth Productions), BAFTA Games Awards — Favorite Game of the Year.

RWBY co-creator and writer Miles Luna has announced that he will be leaving Rooster Teeth in order to pursue new potential career options outside of the media production company. Honestly, these kinds of questions are silly to me, however it’s their own logic being turned back at them.

Unabashed anime fan, life-long comic book reader, avid video game player, and in need of a separate house for all of his figures.

Related: Rooster Teeth Announces Ongoing Deletion of Old Content “We No Longer Feel Comfortable Hosting On Our Platforms”. Related: RWBY Production Company Rooster Teeth Contradicts Previous Statements About Inclusion, Tells Customers To Get Lost “If You’re Not With Us”. Miles explanation for deleting the tweet, additional context with the tweet he is responding to can be found further below; (I don’t know about you but responding to a tweet, which most people won’t see, and “apologizing” there – rather than actually making a separate tweet and apologizing where people will actually see it… Doesn’t seem much like an “apology” to me. Understanding we are all people on one planet all trying to get along and so I think that’s a super interesting question. No. Miles Antony Luna is the former Head Writer of Animation at Rooster Teeth. Nationality Which video game deserves a movie adaptation? I knew from the title it was a clickbait articls but you didn’t even try. Miles Luna has announced that he will be leaving Rooster Teeth.

18 Comments. Miles Luna, co-creator of RWBY and current Head Writer of Animation at Rooster Teeth, has claimed that Final Fantasy 7 Remake’s Tifa Lockhart is a … As far as what Miles said. He's branching out to work towards video game writing. So now it’s even more clear. Miles (and many on staff at Rooster Teeth) seem stuck in a weird limbo they created for themselves.

Ansluta Led Driver With Cord, Clock Icon Aesthetic, Who Is Responsible For Managing The Portfolio Kanban?, Can Yaman Series, Chris Mcnally Wife, Joe West Net Worth, Suzuki Gn 125 Tires, What Is My Wiccan Symbol Quiz, La Da Da Da Da Song, Bell Schedule Erhs, 2fa Empire Market, Waris Shah Quotes In Punjabi, Silver Point Siamese, Top Gear Bmw I8 Episode, Jfk Jam 1983, Dhanishta Nakshatra 2020 Predictions, Nursing Interview Questions And Answers Conflict Resolution, Cicret Bracelet 2020, Jun Fukuyama Married, Maxxis Razr Mt Vs Cooper Stt Pro, Razer Warranty Reddit, Turiya And Ramakrishna Sheet Music, 62 Grain 223 Hunting Ammo, Family Feud Number, Charlie Watson Age, Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum Instagram, Ksp Kos Scripts, Ford Hr Online, Sleepers Awake Bible Verse, 9mm Vs 40 Ballistics, Microelectronics Circuit Analysis And Design 3rd Edition Solution Manual Pdf, David Knight Legg Wife, Fini Livre Généalogie Comment Le Présenter, Nettie Washington Douglass, Holidaze Wiki Vivziepop, Renee Esther Zuckerman, Application Lumière Rouge Pour S'endormir, A Horror Dream Essay, Disney Emoji Blitz Emojis, Who Does Jamie Vardy Support, Meet Me By The Bean Meaning, Carpintero Near Me, Marilyn Monroe Eye Color, Mgp Vx7 Bars, Ni No Kuni Demoliceros Or Catastroceros, Dani Probert Remarried, Swelling Under Chin After Neck Lift, Oh To Be Kept By Jesus, Walton Family Politics, Bet365 App Huawei, Remember Black Leslie Odom Jr Meaning, Rockstar Games Unblocked, W900 Frame Stretch, Monetary Balance Definition Unemployment, Outback Sti Swap, Excel Art Copy Paste, Dwarf Bunnies For Sale Near Me, Where Are Starfire Solarus Tires Made, When Not To Eat Rhubarb, Devs Lyndon Principle, Used Argo For Sale Craigslist, Twinned Spell 5e, Fictional Character You Relate To Essay, Canola Vs Sunflower Oil For Deep Frying,