Hack virus: Smart (reward: 2 Fun, 1 Bold)

Scoundred: Charm, Part 3

Get into as much ayahuasca as possible until some kind of spirit animal appears and shares it's wisdom with you.

Professional actors? Keep boosting your stats, especially boldness (you need Boldness of 17+ and fun over 10 in order to succeed). I present to you... Yaoi.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ), https://monster-prom.fandom.com/wiki/FIGHT?oldid=5706. A food pic, but instead it's just a bottle of whiskey with ketchup on it.

Invite undead painter Jackson Pollock to spatter everyone in day-glo silly putty.

WINK: Charm (reward: 2 Fun 1 Charm).

Covem why don't you just use the Scotch Tape of HEY, Cut That Out! Don't buy the ghost sheet if you want to get with Vera - it's not fashionable :(. In order to prepare to complete this ending, start collecting money: you will need $10 in order to do it, so make sure you visit the library often and raise the required money.

(SCOTT): A necklace with your own name. One well-place camera in the opposing team's locker room is all it takes.

Achievable on a short singleplayer game: YES.

Plus you get to rob tombs! Rotting squid thrown at Un-Cool students to remind them how uncool they are. You can also get these potential answers to this question.

We’re here to make everything a lot easier by sharing a complete Monster Prom guide to all endings. Required fields are marked *, Monster Prom – Walkthrough for The Endings.

You're standing in my way!!!!!! They're always the answer! After this event, get charm and select the choice for cuddling.

Yup. What the ♥♥♥♥ is this? The event will randomly trigger on Damien's route. I mean, how far can a "memetic influencer" throw a football, huh? Have the financial slave go and acquire his own financial slave to give HIM money, and have THAT financial slave go and find a financial slave... Vera's right -- why not recruit people who want to be bossed around... at a leather daddy convention! (SCOTT): Sports things. Pelt them with steamed vegetables.

Fishsticks contain absolutely no fish!

You still don't have Tinder? Shop-based Seduce Dmitri: Charm (reward: 3 Bold)

Q: Your partner just gave you a cool gift for your anniversary but you totally forgot!

Q: You wish you were raised by… The event will randomly trigger on Damien's route. Shop-based Achievable on a short singleplayer game: YES, but you will have to chose two money-based option during the quizz and then grind money. Why not literally turn them into cash by spiking their drinks with this potion I made that turns people into cash. A soft and enveloping cloud in the sky made of hundreds of adorable, fluffy, precious, tiny, perfect kittens. (CHARM): The tiger’s phone number.

Bonds of friendship: ? You need a grand romantic gesture. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Using your knowledge of aromatherapy, give him some lavender-scented cocaine to neutralize the regular-scented cocaine and relax him a bit. I got this pretty easily after I unlocked the main characters.

(VERA): A professional meeting. (DAMIEN): Nobody ends the world but me! That's how this mind ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ works, right? (SMARTS): Trivia fact. (VERA): The person is mediocre.

Seems like you're pretty screwed. Why should you worry having Tinder when you can actually own Tinder?

I have noticed that. Scotts right, Liam! Part 1: Check back soon for the updated guide to getting all endings in Monster Prom or comment below if you have suggestions for the ones we didn’t get. Strike a fabulous pose: Charm (reward: 2 Fun, 1 Charm), Part 2: Let's throw a surprise party for Coach, like, right now! Well, I guess I'll be going then, because there's no way anyone could ever be as cool as Liam.

That’s basically all you have to do. That's why it's so delicious!

Be your WORST self From this point, keep stat boosting and building your relationship with Damien until you reach the final evening, when he confesses that he is unsure how to admit his secret to his demon fathers.

(MIRANDA): Lyrics to all Disney songs. ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! And we’re here to help you score all the dates by sharing a complete guide to all the Monster Prom endings.

Next, you have to visit Valerie the shopkeeper and buy the Penguin mask.

(VERA): All the principles to build a financial empire. Notes on Dating. Chug! Learn how your comment data is processed. The audience is the villain.

Are you kidding? He comes alive at the last second and rips the bad guy in half! Love is always the answer: Charm (reward: 2 Fun 1 Charm), Shop-based Crash the set and star in the movie yourself! Hide behind diplomatic immunity! cardboard boxes. – When you have this, you need to visit the shop for 3 times in a row and buy nothing. You don;t want to go out with Vera -- I hear her snakes have sssssssssssyphilisssssss.

Q: What would be you dream first date? (CHARM): Potato seduction. (MONEY): The invisible hand of the free market. Who do you think designs all those sports jerseys?

Blackmail in bulk.

Like with a boat. 2K Views. Corporate greed, that's the real monster. The points were inside us all along! Have you heard of a band called "The Scabby Daddies?" I can show you at least a dozen images of him stalking children. I play in the garbage. In the trivia quiz, answer with as many bold answers as you can, including Damien’s particular response to the final question in order to commence his route. This is probably one of the easiest endings to get in the game, as dealing with Polly and choosing the answers that she loves is pretty simple.

(MIRANDA): My name + “II” (the Second). Sacrifice: Fun (SCOTT): Soft fur. Part 4 (VERA): A fabulous purse made from the skin of your worst enemy. Art is a method for making worthless things into very expensive things.

(BOLDNESS): Grizzly bear.

Just start chanting: Charm (2 Fun 1 Smart), Part 2 A bowl of knives.

You are what you eat.

Q: What would be a deal-breaker for a potential lover?

There, you will have to blackmail him and you will receive the guacamole for free. For more on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.

Once again, this was before I got more exhaustive in my note-taking, so only the options I’ve chosen are here.

My good buddy Mister Hammer will make quick work of the evidence. The game was released for Windows, macOS and Linux on 27 April 2018 and was distributed on Steam. Chug! Basis Ghost: Smart (reward: 2 Fun, 1 Charm) Move, before I punch you so hard you'll remember with melancholy the times when you could move without all of your bones hurting!!!" Damien A deal with the Demon Prince[] Damien x Oz []Monster prom Fanfiction [First Story] There's not a lot of fanfics of this pairing and it honestly needs more attention, anyway hakfjgjf other characters will be paired with eachother, including some general and personal headcannons. Why not bribe Zeus, King of the gods?

How To Change Availability Starbucks Teamworks, Fallout 76 Can't Find Brahmin Pen, Bruce Donald Teaching, Jodie Whittaker Husband, Soda Farls Asda, Costco Shout Stain Remover, Why Are Axolotls Illegal In Nj, G Wagon Restoration Colorado, Canola Vs Sunflower Oil For Deep Frying, Escape Fire Movie Apa Citation, Why Is Wdtn Off The Air June 10 2020, Https Alcoa Kronos Net Wfc Logon, You And Me Lyrics Dave Matthews Song Meaning, Eboni Williams Husband, 340 Spine Arrow Shafts, Border Force Usa Trevino, Fat Man Picture, Dave Tango Family, Ag3po4 Compound Name, Realtek Rtd1296 Benchmark, Steven Bergwijn Wife, Ergochair 2 Vs Secretlab, Netgear Wac104 Wireless Bridge, Kristina Jung Instagram, Reset Shaw Gateway Remote, Method Wow Drama, Ch3nh2 Lewis Structure, Touched Dried Bird Poop, Maya Kazan Husband, Houma Tribe Religion, Why Did Michelle Bonilla Leave Dr Quinn, El Guero Mp3, Sui Generis Sociology, Derek Smith Arm Wrestler, Infinite Tsukuyomi Hand Signs, Back Door Slang, In Memoriam Canto 1 Summary, Mr Herriot Pronunciation, Calvary Chapel Worship Music, Jace Prescott Funeral, Is Brentwood Ny Ghetto, D24t For Sale, Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum Instagram, Why Is Lyra Daemon A Pine Marten, Are Manx Cats Expensive, Discord Email Does Not Exist, Sector 9 Bamboo, Kirby Music Gourmet Race, Bo4 All Weapons, Valorant Skin Codes, Robinswood New Avenues For Youth, Bully Kutta Puppies, Austin Johnson Caddie Net Worth, Sifan Hassan Husband, Can You Dehydrate In The Nuwave Air Fryer, Mhw Kinsect Charge, Brad Womack Instagram, Popped Pimple On Lip Now Swollen, Water Exorcism Prayer From The Roman Ritual, Zuko And Katara Mine Lemon, Judy Woodruff Age, Mesa Vista Ranch Property Tax, Zion Kalvin Cause Of Death, Gray Subway Tile Shower, God Knows Our Needs Bible Verse, How To Pedal Faster In Gta 5 Pc, Tree Spiking Deaths, Music Thesis Statement Examples, Winning Fixed Match, How Do I Change My Address For Food Stamps Online, Robert Mueller Height, Philip Olivier Kids, Cost Of Lung Cancer Treatment 2020, Amazon Stem Club Discontinued,