This weapon is intended for wizards to use.

Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has. This particular instance physically resembles the Demons Souls version of the sword, although there are references to Seath from the original Dark Souls as the originator of this particular sword. Increases Magic resistance by 40. Holding the MoonLight GreatSword in the right hand while power stance-ing does not overwrite the projectile attack, regardless of which weapon is in the left hand.

Moonlight Combo: As an action, you can raise the sword upward and release a burst of moonlight energy.

Notes Add 12" for 2-h hilt or 6" for one-hand sword hilt. This deals an additional 2d6 force damage.

-

5th Edition Statistics[1] Infusing this sword with Faintstone will lower the base damage, however, upon +5 it'll receive S scaling instead of A, recommended for Int 50+ builds, works best with Int 99.

The player spins, and does a horizontal slash.

These attacks' stamina consumption is also very high, comparable to those of ultra greatswords. In the oldest legends, rarely spoken of today, it is said that the sword was born of a great white being The strong attack unleashes its strength, launching a wave of moonlight.

Properties. You have a +3 bonus to Attack and Damage Rolls made with this weapon. at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best. Because it still gets its S for its main (obviously much much less raw) but it also gets a B for dark/lightning. First of all it was transparent, it had an actual sword within the moonlight sword, the hilt looks nothing alike. Common I have a Moon Circle druid in my party who would love this. This suggests that, not only is the Holy Moonlight Sword alive, but it is also quite loyal. Failing the Athletics or Acrobatics check, the creature is knocked prone. I have to disagree.

Dark Souls Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Req. So this weapon is fairly balanced at this point, tbh I'd call it a very rare at most. 1 Description 2 Availability 2.1 Normal variant 2.2 Uncanny and Lost variants 3 Characteristics 4 Upgrades 5 Lore 6 Notes 7 Trivia 8 Gallery 9 Notes Underground Corpse Pile: Found on Ludwig's head after the fight against him. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.

https://bloodborne.fandom.com/wiki/Holy_Moonlight_Sword?oldid=92958. Every strong attack will expend a Quicksilver Bullet while throwing an Arcane wave at an enemy. Greatsword +3 Source: 5th Edition SRD ↓ Attributes.

Get Most Dmg Out Of Moonlight Greatsword Did Dmg Buy Mori Seiki Dmg Lasertec 65 3d Ccat Dmg Mac How To Make Usb 5e Magit Item List Dmg How To Convert Dmg To Iso Windows 7 Free What's The Difference Between Dmg Mori And Dmg Mori Seiki Wild Attack Dmg Legacy Worth For Aoe Spec Champ Lotro Install Mac Os X El Capitan Dmg I have another Dark Souls project in the works so stay tuned.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the UnearthedArcana community. I would've imagined it would require more int and less dex.

Player swings the sword down and then upwards if the attack button is pressed again. That's odd. releasing power stance restores this attack. You gain +3 to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon. This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".

Failing the Dexterity save, they take 2d12 radiant damage, half as much on a success. The Moonlight Greatsword cannot be enchanted. While it has great physical stats and Arcane Stats, its moveset is great in almost every way.

After he departed, the Healing Church Hunters deemed it necessary to carry his legacy by making their own greatsword in his honor, thus the Ludwig's Holy Blade came to be.

Big tip Infuze with Magic if your INT is above 50.

Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit. The claim that a variable offhand move set when wielding both blue swords is possible is completely false. Also i hate to do this but I posted another one similar to this called Lothric's Holy Sword. When transformed it has added Arcane damage. You gain a +2 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. This changed when he found the Holy Moonlight Sword in one of the dungeons.

I have 99 intel but if I enchant it to have S rank scalling it lose some damage... the only thing that i dislike from the DS2 version is that the blade is to thick, This***** is too op, it's excellent for sorcerer and very bad for ennemies.

In addition, while you hold the sword, you have resistance to fire damage.

Its projectile causes stagger and, if charged, it can leave opponents vulnerable to backstab if they are hit in the back.

I don’t get it. The creature hit by the initial attack automatically fails its saving throw.

Rarity The Holy Moonlight Sword is synonymous with Ludwig, the Holy Blade, but few have ever set eyes on the great blade, and whatever guidance it has to offer, it seems to be of a very private, elusive sort."

The Magic bolt released travels vertically. The Moonlight Greatsword is a greatsword in Dark Souls. Depletes durability by 20. The Moonlight Greatsword is the only weapon players can consistently acquire across all the Dark Souls titles and is a staple in FromSoftware history. Moonlight Greatsword is a weapon in Dark Souls 2. Basic Information

Its special two-handed attack is an explosive thrust, a great move as even when thrusting in a certain direction, the player will burst with energy around his body.

Param.

Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E. For instance, Italian YouTuber and player Phenrir Mailoki observed, during a.

Roll20 brings pen-and-paper gameplay to your browser with features that save time and enhance your favorite parts of tabletop games.

A

shadowy lightwave. Found Any creature in a 20 ft radius and 20 ft cylinder centered on you must succeed a Dexterity Saving throw equal to your spell casting or Intelligence DC or take 1d12 radiant and 1d12 force damage (This becomes 2d6 radiant and force and then 2d8 radiant and force after unlocking "Moonlight slash" and "Moonlight Combo" respectively) on a failure and half as much on a success. So long as that weapon is power stance compatible, regardless of whether the offhand is the BlueMoon GreatSword (the fake obtained from Benhart of Jugo) or any other GreatSword, the move set will not change. The Moonlight Greatsword is one of the four. - Forgotten Realms Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Although the Moonlight Greatsword's attack type suggests the weapon deals Regular damage, this likely only refers to its moveset pattern, as the sword deals solely Magic damage.

Damage Type.

Requires: Dragon Scales and 10,000 souls per upgrade. When imbued to Enchanted, this weapon gains 93 physical reduction when blocking, making this weapon a great candidate for people who do not use shields. Moonlight Greatsword [5e] (FINAL VERSION) Item.

you may wield. Shields with 100% magic damage reduction can counter this sword completely since it deals pure magic damage (except the case if it's Enchanted but projectile deals no damage). 300 As is, I'd keep this as a rare/very rare, give it to level 7+ party. against bosses and respawning tough enemies that do primarily physical damage, would this be good with havel's armour?

You can perform this ability once, and regain use of it at dawn.

No enhancement bonus, but it has: A free 1d6 force damage on hit (this alone is halfway to a Flame Tongue which itself is Rare), An (essentially) at-will 4d6 damage ranged attack.

The Moonlight Greatsword can be obtained from Seath the Scaleless by cutting off his tail.

Can be repeated for consecutive attacks. - Moonlight Burst: As an action, you can drive the Holy Moonlight Sword into the ground, causing a burst of arcane energy to shockwave upwards. A subreddit for D&D 5e homebrew. Oh, and awesome weapon by the way. - This needs a correction.

Seems a little silly that it requires 18 in strength, dexterity, and intelligence to wield. In the oldest legends, rarely spoken of today, it is said that the sword was born of a great white being The strong attack unleashes its strength, launching a wave of moonlight. Player swings the sword horizontally. The Moonlight Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.. The player swings the sword horizontally. The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). Bloodborne Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.

Feel free to change it to what you want in your game though.

and whatever guidance it has to offer, it seems to be of a Moon-Touched Sword Attributes Damage. Melee Weapon.

I heard the low pitched DS2 voice line in my head when I read this.

The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].

When blue moonlight dances around the sword, and it The sword has 10 charges, which it uses for some of the following other properties.

Dungeons and Dragons - Mystara Weapons Mastery - Greatsword A greatsword is any generally straight bladed double edged sword large enough that it required the use of two hands to wield it effectively.

Short Straw Gif, Centricity Shift Select App, Diy Bingo Cage, Kronos Sign In, Pokemon Text Box Generator, Advantages Of Spreadsheet, Thief Life Simulator Script, Giant Slug Pet, If I Log Out Of Tik Tok Will My Drafts Be Deleted, Speed Queen Rebate, Anna Roisman Necklace, Run To The Hills Meaning, Pinterest Canada Français, Mystery Key 5e, Will Ropp Actor Age, Jenifer Lewis Net Worth 2020, Fordham Football Roster 2004, Dwarf Warrior Names, Similarities Between Boy And Girl Essay, Cherry Tomatoes Calories, Tv Signal Locator, Zummo Boudin Recipes, Mariusz Kolakowski Net Worth, Forex Probability Calculator, Praying Mantis Mandibles, Nicknames For Benson, Horiatiki Tiropita Recipe, Golden Time Anime Episodes,