© 2019 Nexgengame.com All Rights Reserved, This website uses cookies. This is the SL125 meta Sorcerer build that I run. The moonlight sword has been found in almost every single From Software game, all the way back to the first King's Field game. try tinkering between 18 and 24 attunement to suit your tastes. Moonlight Battlemage - SL150 This build focuses on both spells and melee. Ring of Steel Protection, Obscuring Ring (for invasions) and Sage's ring are also go-to gear.7. So pretty nice.

creator of this guide is SeventyMinusOne thats my psn.

The greatsword is powerful and efficient in knocking the most notorious opponents down using uninterrupted blows. Legendary dragon weapon associated with Seath the paledrake.

I have the moonlight greatsword its not really strong and i dont know if it because of my intelligence i have only 29 intelliengce so i want to know what build scale with this greatsword i wanna know how much int i need to get the best damage i can deal with this weapon i tried crown of dusk with the bellowing dragoncrest ring it i though that the secret but it didn't work 24 AR isn't really worth the 20 levels if all you want to do is swing a greatsword around.

NG+2. You'll get enough time (a chance) to cast 2 of them.

* For players not good with parrying* I recommend just keeping your distance to the very edge of your r1 range, also if youre about to die and he keeps running to you and/or rolling try to catch him off with a charged R2 or a battle art as this will hit him if hes anywhere near you *NOte in mid animation you can unlock and aim it around so if hes anywhere around you in an 360 angle he will get hit as long as you can aim this tatic applies for all players but if you can get parrys off by all means try to get them but dont parry spam, I take crystal soul spear as it hits like a truck with 60 int and  court staff +10 or crystal staff+5 i find it that its only good to use when people are running away or distracted as it has a slow start up but tracks and flys pretty fast, With the 60 int we are able to get to white dragon breath need to go to ng+ to go this is a fairly good spell does decent amount of dmg and its a linar spell so if they roll towards or away from you in a line they will get hit. Although it centers around the Moonlight Greatsword, there are several other weapons you have at your disposal with those stats. Crusaders marched on holy lands bearing different names.

I've had a lot of success baiting enemy players in by peppering them with Great Farron Dart or Black Firebombs/knives, then unload with the MGS.

If you trade weapons, you stand a high chance of losing your advantage of a long reach. This is garbage. finish him off(if sucsessful). *note i only have 3 attunement spells but u can get however much you want the only mandatory stat is 50+ int for high damage, people ask why would you do this build  you can only get the ar to around 620 at 120 cap the thing is that most people wear high poise armor and high def the thing is most heavy armor has bad magic def scaling and the magic def armor is the armor that has low weight usually. and When Poise was a Thing? Try to catch them out with r1s and always get the second one if the first one hits. *grumbles*, Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a. Charge strong attack to its limit to unleash moonlight wave. Dark Souls is quite challenging that you might be tempted to throw in the towel a few minutes into the game. Great work. Just, please, learn to use periods, commas etc. Dark Souls Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. His attack will take a few seconds, then shatter the crystal which will stun him giving you plenty of time to chop or.

Research Process Flowchart Pdf, Blackhat Money Making Methods 2020, Ralph Macchio 2020 Age, Lennie Weinrib Cause Of Death, Strength Cartel Drama, Houghton Mifflin Math Expressions Grade 4 Pdf Answer Key, Mayf Nutter Bio, Ken Lawson Death, Ali Ollie Woodson Height, Sandie Rinaldo Self Isolation, Among Us Play Online, Handy Manny Cabin Adventure, Medieval First Names, Van Halen News And Rumors, Fitness Reality 4000mr, Repose En Paix Grand Mère Citation, How Do I Know If My Unemployment Claim Was Approved In Pa, Freddie Garrity Spouse, Morgan Rielly Instagram, Ninja Foodi Not Pressurizing, Kosher Sink Divider, Victoria 2 All Nations Released Mod, Rosalind Hicks Husband, Starbucks House Blend Vs Pike Place,