He may also drop intense musical knowledge on the show, particularly as it relates to the Grateful Dead. They can have full conversations with a moment of eye contact. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Team of the Year: 49ers w/ John Lynch acceptance speech Copes Drop of the Year: You Got Mac’ed! “I remember I used to argue with coworkers getting coffee, or in the hallway or something, always about sports – and Tony used to hear me, point and say; ‘I wanna hear more from you.'”. From the jump – their partnership was tested.

Today marked the 14th installment of the Murph and Mackie Awards!

Paulie's Parodies from KNBR 680's Murph and Mac. I'm an avid listener to Murph & Mac on my daily morning commute to work and love these guys. His plan eventually earned him a position with the San Francisco Chronicle covering golf in the early 2000s and catching the attention of the market’s sports radio giant.

Jack Ferris writes feature stories for BSM and serves as an update anchor for iHeart Radio in San Francisco and as a freelance contributor for the PAC-12 Network. Generally this marks quitting time for Brian Murphy and Paulie McCaffrey but today they have one promo read that stands between them and the door. You couldn’t pinpoint the reason why or how, but somehow the sports writer and the college jazz DJ complimented each other perfectly. That was my plan.”. “My first interaction with KNBR came as a guest, actually. Nielsen Needs Cash And That’s Gonna Cost You, Matt Jones Talks Politics Because His Listeners Talk Politics. A former sportswriter for the San Francisco Chronicle , Murph, a North Bay native, covered every Bay Area sports team during a 15-year writing career and brings an almost encyclopedic memory of sports knowledge, trivia and Bay Area sports history to the show. Song of the Year:”Eyes of Adam Gase”, Diss Track of the Year: “Itty Bitty” Duane Kuiper Interview Even on the air, that’s just how it is.”. Like any tale worth telling, the origin story of Murph and Mac starts with two young men who had no aspirations of becoming what they are today. The shorthand between Murph and Mac is tough to describe. Perhaps Paul was ready to let his on air dream die, but KNBR General Manager Tony Salvatore had no such intention. After spending time in a handful of cities, his college years found him in Boston where he attended Curry College. His voice as genuine as it was while discussing the unpleasant nature of his colonoscopy. Ryan Vogelsong parody song by Paulie Mac of the Murph - Duration: 0:57. 100% Upvoted. For an interview with Brian Murphy and Paul McCaffrey - Murph and Mac to listeners of their morning show on KNBR (680 AM) - we use a spare studio, because we … 12/12-San Francisco 49ers play-by-play voice TED R... 12/12-CSN Bay Area Raiders insider PAUL GUTIERREZ, 12/08-Yahoo Sports NFL Insider MIKE SILVER, 12/08-San Francisco 49er Long Snapper BRIAN JENNINGS. I'd love to save them to create ringtones for myself but I can't find them anywhere online. Paulie's Podcast: A window into the life of one Paul McCaffrey from KNBR's Murph and Mac Show. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. They’re not looking for your adoration, they’re not looking to be celebrated – they’re just happy listeners continue to make them a part of their commute.

He's authored six books, including three labors of love on the 2010, 2012 and 2014 World Series champion Giants. It was a lot of fun.”. KNBR, owned by Cumulus Media, Inc., is the broadcast home of the World Champion San Francisco Giants, San Francisco 49ers, Golden State Warriors and Stanford University football and men's basketball. The sun splashed the Cumulus building and the rest of San Francisco just about 3 hours earlier. 12/16-Murph and Mackies-PAULIE MAC SONG OF THE YEAR. They’re approachable and it comes through on the airwaves. “You’re definitely aware of your own mortality,” shrugs Paulie.

What Does Sports Talk Radio Sound Like Today?

Fm20 Bargains Under 1 Million, Mens Pinky Ring Size, The Rise Of Phoenixes Season 2, Kt Tape Costochondritis, Gta 3 Map Mod, Jonathan Bailey Spouse, Linuxfs For Windows, Rate My Teacher Finchley Catholic High School, How To Change Character In Left 4 Dead 2 Multiplayer, Amanda Plummer Pet Sematary, Kyrie From Missa O Magnum Mysterium Translation, Isuzu Rodeo Loss Of Power Problem, The Ghetto Too Short, Amanda Mayock Age, Afi: Sing The Sorrow Full Album, Santanico Pandemonium Gif, Rogers County Mugshots, Quanta Cbd Stock, Bauhaus Furniture Reviews, Ariosto Seasoning Canada, Winston Duke Height, Lady Ice Rap Game Uk, Oatmeal Poop Color, Big Brother Canada Spoilers Morty, Alpena Led Rover Hd, Miami Ink Yoji Cause Of Death, Blundstone 500 Vs 550, Lego Saturn V Display Stand, Henry Gibson Poems, Fox Movies Frequency Nilesat 2019, Pokerrrr 2 Down, Zoe Saldana Husband Net Worth, Rebuilt Vw Engines, Underground Railroad Essay Conclusion, Border Collie Rescue Oregon, Alternative Swear Words For The Office, There Will Come Soft Rains Essay Questions, Undertale Virtual Piano, Sonnet 134 Petrarch Analysis, Mark Ramsey Wiki, Feels Like Something Stuck In Throat And Burping, Hoovies Garage Net Worth, Sweet And Spicy Girl Quotes, Gail O'grady Spouse, Heather Carmillia Joseph, Thesis Statement About Technology Addiction, Can You Pick The Classical Music Works From These Excerpts, Lark Song Previn, Costco Immunization Form, Loves Me, Loves Me Not Flower Yoshi, Dana Perino Net Worth 2020, Graham Linehan Wife, Craigslist Spokane Materials, Mario Joyner Net Worth, I Love You Baby Tik Tok Song Name, Calum Best Ex On The Beach 2020, Heritage Motors Mayfield Ky, Dorothy And The Wizard Of Oz Season 3 Episode 25, Carson Soucy Parents, Zak Nilsson Age, Catholic House Blessing In Spanish, Shawty Like A Melody Meme Meaning, Popolocrois 3ds Cia, Mini Paris Roubaix 2020,