It was Marseille’s first league win over PSG since November 2011, condemning last season’s Champions League runners-up to their second straight league defeat after they suffered a 1-0 opening day setback at Lens. UFC 2020: Ignacio Bahamondes knockout video in Dana White Co... AFL Trades 2020: Brad Crouch St Kilda contract news, Adelaid... AFL trades: Josh Dunkley, trade request, Essendon, Western B... Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. Florian Thauvin’s close-range volley on 31 minutes earned Marseille a first victory over their bitter rivals since November 2011, but the ugly scenes overshadowed the game at Parc des Princes. Impressum. Page Transparency See More.

“A tough and important win as well as a historic one,” Villas-Boas told reporters. “Fourteen yellow cards and five reds means the match was out of control,” Leonardo said.

Neymar argues with Dimitri Payet.Source:AFP. PSG sporting director Leonardo suggested referee Jerome Brisard lacked the experience to officiate such a highly-charged fixture. A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. Neymar claimed he heard a racist slur during Paris St Germain’s defeat to Marseille on Sunday. A full scale brawl broke out on the pitch in the last minute of stoppage time, forcing referee Jerome Brisard to send off Neymar in addition to PSG teammates Laywin Kurzawa and Leandro Paredes as well as Marseille’s duo of Benedetto and Jordan Amavi. We played a great match, I’m happy with the quality, mentality and the effort. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Last modified on Mon 14 Sep 2020 04.36 BST. All rights reserved. Littered by crunching fouls at either end in the first half, the game produced some free-flowing football after the break as visiting keeper Steve Mandanda pulled off several superb saves and both sides had goals disallowed for offside. “(Neymar) told me it was a racist insult, but I didn’t hear anything on the pitch”, PSG coach Thomas Tuchel said. AFP news.com.au September 14, 2020 4:37pm The Brazilian made the accusation to the fourth official when walking off the pitch after being one of five players to be sent off during the match and later repeated the claim on social media. Don't have an account? Neymar claimed he heard a racist slur during Paris St Germain’s defeat to Marseille on Sunday. About See All. González later tweeted there was “no place for racism”, adding, “sometimes you have to learn to lose and accept it on the pitch”. PSG were missing several first-team regulars who had contracted the Covid-19 virus but pressed hard in the closing stages only for Marseille’s rugged defence to hold firm as the 1993 European Cup winners made it two wins out of two. Tuchel tried to downplay the defeat: “I’m not angry. “Look at the racism. 840,563 people follow this. “I told the players if we continue to play like that we’ll win every match. © 2020 Guardian News & Media Limited or its affiliated companies. I think you have to separate the performance and the result. The world’s most expensive player later tweeted: “The only regret I have is not hitting this idiot in the face.”. Nationwide News Pty Limited Copyright © 2020. To join the conversation, please Log in. pic.twitter.com/3yZfmEju9I. Origin 2020: NSW robbed in Queensland win, Channel 9 unseen ... NFL news: New York Giants, Logan Ryan, Ashley Bragg Ryan.

Ángel Di María’s effort for PSG was ruled out in the 62nd minute and Marseille substitute Dario Benedetto’s scorcher was also disallowed two minutes later as Thauvin, who unleashed the initial shot, was marginally behind the last PSG defender. CARNAGE! “Not to criticise the referee, but perhaps it’s not the time to officiate a ‘clasico’.”, Neymar walks off the pitch after a red card.Source:AFP. A frenzied schedule awaits Tuchel’s coronavirus-hit side, starting with the visit of Metz in midweek and a trip to Nice next Sunday, and Neymar now faces a suspension. www.redbullneymarjrsfive.com. Join the conversation, you are commenting as, news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site. “It’s easy for VAR to show my ‘aggression’. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page.

Weis Catering Menu, Ffxiv How To Leave Diadem, Zakes Mokae Wife, Jet Diver Quick Release, Aqata Installation Instructions, Eu4 Best National Ideas, Homer Williams Death, Scotland Midge Map, Tim Conway Elephant Story Episode Number, Mary Berry Chicken Broccoli Bake, Mm2 Codes 2020 Godly June, Boredoms Albums Ranked, Song Of Death, Hells Angels Nomads, Amy Adams Strunk Net Worth, Sui Generis Sociology, Gehl Z35 Specs, Fake Xanax Bars, Fearless Movie Adam Brown Cast, Lettre Remerciement Emploi Obtenu, Benjamin Dube Old Songs, Movies With Pregnant Characters,