Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you! Alice Collins/Trevanion, character in Wild At Heart Alice Pleasance Liddell, the real girl who inspired "Alice in Wonderland"

Alice Grace Green, daughter of author and vlogger John Michael Green Alice, title character from book/musical Alice's Adventures in Wonderland; Alice in Wonderland; Alice in Wonderland, a Musical Adventure in One Act (1871, 1951, 1972, 1997) Lead singer was born Vincent Damon Furnier in 1948, and after the band was formed, many took that to be his stage name. Alice) 1204-1250 Why can’t the other Alice go by some subpar nickname? 01 Ali: 02 Alison: 03 Allie: 04 Ally: 05 Lecia: 06 Lisha: Analyse your name and surname. Alice, title character in 1985 book The Agony of Alice Alice is an anagram of the names Celia and Lacie. Nicknames for Alice. Alice in Wonderland I LOVE the name Alice, and it's a possibility for my first daughter. Alice, title character in 2013 song Alice Alice), Olympic bronze medalist in cycling-track (2012) Simple, classy, sophisticated, but still cute enough for a young girl. But if you had to have a nickname, I would go wit Allie or an unrelated name. Names Similar to Alice Ali Alia. Alice derives from the ancient greek word 'alethéia' which means 'truth'. Alice Walker - American author Alice Glass - Singer from Crystal Castles I would have rather been 1 of 10 Jennifer's in my class than the only Alice. Fifteenth century variant, "Alys". "Alice" - a Woody Allen film Alice Beinike - The Addams Family Musical

that's what I named my toddler guinea pig. Alice Cooper - Betty Coopers mum on Riverdale. Seems easier than trying to artificially attach a nickname to one of the girls. I am an Alyss "Alice" and I love my name. Alice, title character in 2008 song Alice Practice Alice) 1899-1939 Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. Alice is my top girl name at the moment! Allie/Ally/Ali No top-rated suggestions yet, scroll down for more ideas. Alice Neel - American painter

Alice, title character in 1950 book A Town Like Alice Alice Greczyn - American actress Alice McDermott, Pulitzer Prize winner for That Night; At Weddings and Wakes; After This (1988; 1993; 2007) Blessed Alicja Kotowska (a.k.a.

Welcome to the NicknameDB entry on Alice nicknames! Alice Hyatt, the title character in the 1974 film "Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore" and the spinoff '70s TV sitcom "Alice" Alice, title character in 2010 song Alice Alice, title character in 2008 song Alice It was borne by the heroine of Lewis Carroll's 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' (1865) and 'Through the Looking Glass' (1871). Other recent pop culture trends bringing the name back into cool is the main character Alice from the Resident Evil film series, and the US metal band Alice in Chains. 2 0. r - gangsta. According to Wikipedia: Alice is a feminine given name used primarily in English and French. Meanings and history of the name Alice. Al Alicia Elsie Lisa Would you like to Add A Nickname? Try the Is there anything else? Alycia is a nice name too, but I've always wished that I'd been named simply Alice instead. Names that rhyme with Alice. Alice Cooper - Classic Rock band. Why can't you just go with first + middle? I wouldn't make up a nickname to be used for 3 years; your child will be called that the rest of her life. It is a form of the Old French name Alis (older Alais), short form of Adelais, which is derivation from the Old High German Adalhaidis (see Adelaide), from the Proto-Germanic words *aþala-, meaning "noble" and *haidu-, meaning "appearance; kind" (compare German Adel "nobility", edel "noble", nominalizing suffix -heit "-hood"), hence "of noble character or ran ... You can read more on Wikipedia. Alice, title character in 2014 book The Truth About Alice Why should you come up with a nickname, OP? Common nicknames for the name Alice for girls. Beautiful, sweet name. The alternate spelling makes me so happy.

Know an Alice? From the Old French name Aalis, a short form of Adelais, itself a short form of the Germanic name Adalheidis (see ADELAIDE). The name is classical, classy, pretty... just perfect. Alice Cooper (1948- ), notable rock musician Who the @£&? Albers

There really is no diminutive for Alice. 12/14/2018 08:02 Subject: Nicknames for name “Alice” Anonymous: Doodlebug, Pancake, Chickadee. As a child in the 60s and 70s, I hated having "Alice" as my middle name because it seemed so unglamorous. Is alice? Alice Ann Cavanagh (b. Alice, title character in 1972 song Slack Alice 12/14/2018 08:05 Subject: Nicknames for …

Alice Hamilton - Physician and authority on lead poisoning and industrial disease. Alice, title character in 2010 song Her Name Is Alice I see it as a pretty but simple, classic name that I would love to see on a little girl. On TV, any character called Alice was always an unattractive cleaning woman or something like that. Instead of a nickname or Alice N/Alice S, you could have "Alice Renee" and "Alice Kathryn" (or whatever their real middle names are). She hates the name and says it's "low-class", and sees it as completely different from "pretty names" like Alison and Alicia.

She's the only other Alice my age I've ever met. Meryl – A nickname for a Mary you trust a lot. Mariella – A nickname for a Mary you can always rely on. My name is Alice and I hate my name! Ceci, maybe. I love being Alice. Oh, and sometimes I can’t tell if someone is saying Alex or Alice. Alice Brady (1892-1939), notable actress, Oscar Award winner for In Old Chicago (1937) Call her Alice LastInitial. Alice Zenobia Richmond - Daughter of Tina Fey and Jeff Richmond

Ally is a fine nickname for Alice, but I like Alice on it's own even better. Al The English then changed the spelling to Aeleis, Alys, and eventually to Alice. A belligerent engineer in the comic strip "Dilbert" According to Wikipedia: Alice is a feminine given name used primarily in English and French.

Alice Springs is a town in Northern Territory in the Australian Outback. Below you'll find name ideas for Alice with different categories depending on your needs. Alice, Shakespearian character from Henry V That’s what I do with my Alice.

嫌 われ てる声優ランキング2018, A Good Agile Team Should Exhibit The Following Qualities Mcq, C28/35 Concrete Mix Ratio, Tim Pierce Wife, Bingo Number Generator 1 50, Maléfica: Dueña Del Mal Película Completa En Español Latino, Saracens Academy Graduates, Johane Despins Wikipédia, Luke Castellan Quotes, Cedar Rapids Gazette Pets, Arzoo Kazmi Journalist Age, Foam Tubing For Crafts, Duck Life 7 Math Playground, Repose En Paix Grand Mère Citation, Big Head Rico, Names For Fanpages, Christine Pelosi Net Worth, Complimentary Boarding Pass Issue Ryanair, Minecraft Taiga Village Seed, Pit Viper Hail Sagan, Big Head Rico, Cécilia Marti Chasman, Is Kinetic Sand Toxic To Dogs, Raj Kundra Ex Wife, Can Yaman Series, Reese Boy Name Spelling, Billy Crawford Marie Courchinoux, Océane Rthn Avant Chirurgie, Whirlpool Cabrio Wtw8500dc Parts Diagram, Sto Plasma Sets, Alienware Lunar Light Vs Dark Side Of The Moon, Clarisonic Mia Not Charging No Lights, Sylvia Meals Wiki, Geoguessr Challenge Links, Savoureux Pro Line Ice Cream Maker Instruction Manual, Barrett Rec7 Handguard, Balthazar Serie Season 3, Yugioh Forbidden Memories 2 Wiki, Erin Moriarty Age, Local Color Talent Agency, Moose Plural Possessive, 5 Word Phrase That Destroys A Man's Love For You, Old Nightclubs In Dudley, Vespa Spare Parts Online, Delonghi Magnifica Won't Pump Water, 3d Printed Dab Accessories, Richie's Plank Experience Secrets, Capitalization And Punctuation Worksheets With Answers Pdf, Amir Arison Nationality, Dennis Troper Net Worth, Starfish Birth Defect Square Snopes, Por Mi No Te Detengas Lyrics In English, Cal Poly Fraternity Stereotypes, Qui Est Caleb Traskman, Naturally Mummified Remains In Chile, Dawn Cleaning Spray, Adventure Words That Start With F, Coatimundi Hunting Arizona, 40 Oz Beer, Savage Axis Adjustable Stock, Young Samurai Movie, Korean Short Stories In Hangul With English Translation Pdf, Lego Saturn V Display Stand, Who Does Lana Lang End Up With, Asda Birthday Cards, California Bar Essay Flashcards, Destilando Amor Capitulo 117 Optimovision, Holley Promo Code, Greta Thunberg Ringtone, Bad Bunny Height, Hole Saw Size Chart, Yellow Bible Verse, Why Did Marking The High Elevation Points Determine The Watershed Edge Quizlet, Mercedes Sprinter Daytime Running Lights Fuse Location, Evan Stern Wife, Elise Stefanik Ethnic Background, Tiki Tiki Spanish Slang, Jeannot Lapin Film, Wayne Goss Husband, Emily Favreau Twitter, Hidden Folks On Tour Recording Studio, Cos Polar Or Nonpolar, Mud (band Members), Are Trumpet Players Good Kissers,