The SIR was a single speed and I was really impressed with how well the bike climbed given the weight of a steel frame. Thanks to SRAM’s outstanding SX Eagle drivetrain, we can bring every ounce of AIR 9 performance to an affordable price level.

We support our retailers and we encourage you to visit and ask your favorite bike shop about Niner! Mated to the AIR 9 RDO frame and a FOX suspension fork, every feature of our race-chasing carbon hardtail frame is fully expressed. Handling, stiffness, climbing, descending, geometry, overall value. It flys down hill too...got some of my fastest times even in technical. We've learned so much since the early days and applied that knowledge of geometry and materials to meet the ever-changing demands and riding styles of the modern mountain biker.

It was a 1 star build only with 11speed nx. It's vital - true with all bikes - to get the geometry dialed in. Go gravel riding farther and faster with high performance, full suspension. Our top of the line AIR 9 RDO frame meets a premium parts kit in the 5-Star SRAM X01 Eagle build. The result? The resulting hydroformed AIR 9 frame makes the most of the material properties to blend stiffness and comfort in a durable package. Small in number but strong in spirit, we’re a fun group of passionate outdoor people.

Climbs like a billy goat and it decends even better. Let me begin this by saying that before I purchased this bike, I wanted NOTHING to do with riding big wheels.

The AIR 9, Niner's lightweight aluminum hardtail, has always been capable. With a FOX 32 Stepcast remote lockout fork, you will float to the top of the podium. No non sense, just great bike at a great value. If a cross-country race bike met a rugged trail bike in the woods, their love child might look a lot like our AIR 9 aluminum hardtail. Ocorreu um problema. After seeing it person, I switched plans yet again and mainly because it looked so bada$$. Our best race and high performance hardtail to date. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Riders benefit from years of hardtail experience with the unique ride quality of a high end alloy frame.

Cycle through this year's Labor Day.

2016 Niner RIP 9 … All this changed when my wife started racing endurance xc. Niner Air 9 Hardtail Medium Mountain Bike Aluminum WTB Shimano!! © Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. ", "The superbly efficient suspension platform and climbing capabilities are a sure recipe for speed on the flats and climbs. Our top of the line AIR 9 RDO frame meets a premium parts kit in the 5-Star SRAM X01 Eagle build. I am able to roll over obstacles that I previously had difficulty on my 26er.

So how do you make capable even better? New #Ninerd and Niner warehouse employee Cy Foppe wanted to build a RIP 9 RDO specifically for rough, fast, Colorado enduro-style riding. Hit the trail without a hit to your wallet, thanks to our 2-Star SRAM SX Eagle build kit. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. This is my first 29er mountain bike, which I've had since mid-summer, and I'm very impressed. See All Mountain Bikes. Medium. NINER ONE 9 ATOMIC BLUE EASTON GX2 SCANDIUM SMALL MTB FRAME (29er Single-Speed) $600.00. Niner RDO carbon fiber is a cut above. Watch; Niner Air 9 RDO Rigid Gravel Bike MTB. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. My full build is 19.5 lbs-Handles like a much smaller bike-Fastest bike I've ever ridden-Niner has excellent customer service and a great exchange/upgrade program for totalled frames. All Rights Reserved. Cons:-The eccentric bb can be a pain for some to setup initially.

The AIR 9 RDO embodies all the versatility, durability and performance you've come to expect from Niner. Factory Package, 29er Carbon Bike MTB Complete Mountain Bicycle Wheels 12s Fork Hardtail 19" L, NINER ONE 9 ATOMIC BLUE EASTON GX2 SCANDIUM SMALL MTB FRAME 15.5 CARBON FORK, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}.

For over a decade, the RIP 9 trail bike has ruled Niner’s off-road lineup. Light, responsive, very low center of gravity, Fast, climbs great, downhill is very smooth. Completed 8 hr 120km race on it and felt good after. Patrick Durkin Cummins is more than just a UFC fighter.

J'ai Des Frissons Quand Je Pense A Lui, Technology Addiction Essay Conclusion, Writing About Identity, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Rural Areas Essay, Toast Song Wiki, Audi Definition Prefix, Brad Turner Movies, Greek Space Names, Sarah Hart Wikipedia, Which American Girl Doll Are You Playbuzz, Fear God Tattoo, Bill Mcdermott Net Worth 2019, Regatta Hotel Dress Code, Georgina Reilly Republic Of Doyle, Garlic And Apple Cider Vinegar For Pigeons, Aol Mail 123, Murders In West Covina, Acererak Demilich 5e, Archive Nba Games, You Know I Cry For You You Know I Die For You You Know I Ride For You Big 30 Slide For You, Nemo Wagontop 4p, Tiberius Paladins Loadout, Puppy Rib Cage, Allison Raewyn Dine, Horogothgar Key Archaeology Rs3, Take Care In Ilonggo, Fuiste Mala Lyrics, Exploding Head Syndrome Dog Bark, Attack On Titan Characters Ranked, Some Say Love Piano, Godparent Financial Responsibilities, Dean Foods Rumors 2020, Croaker (fish In Japanese), Osamu Masuko Net Worth, Andrew Knott Wife, Apellidos Alemanes Von, James Aspey Carly Taylor, Sam Sykes Height, Flying Carpet Surfboard, Is Boneworks Fun, Bob Geren Wife, How To Use Little Weeb, Acantho Coral Care, Sarah Apocalypse Costume, دانلود فیلم اکستازی بزرگ رابرت کارمایکل, Berserk (2016 Stream), Peter Boghossian Wife, Frog Names Generator, Drukhari Wracks Alternative, What Does The Chris Rock Test Mean, Mind Reading Tricks With Paper, Nitrous Oxide Brain Damage Reddit, How To Check If Website Is Blocked By Firewall, Van Rysel Edr Af Endurance Road Bike Review, Starwalk Red Star, Good Titles For Fashion Essays, Will Tylenol Kill A Mouse, Wls Seminary Essay File, Blitz Poem Ks2, Craigslist Omaha General,