That's the part I'm having trouble with. It failed with “API Key Invalid”. New replies are no longer allowed. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, NZBGeek API Key Invalid even with DotNET 4.5.2 or 4.5.3 Installed *****RESOLVED*****, uninstalled and reinstalled dotNET 4.0, 4.5.2, 4.5.3, and 4.6, Stopped and Started the Sonarr service a Gabillion times, Said a few choice words and walked away for a while, Came in here and let my first post be a doozy, They are incorrectly telling Sonarr the API key is wrong, The wrong API URL is being used (at one point they had two different API URLs, which I believe were entirely separate sites), The API key being sent is truncated and ends up being wrong. I completely removed all of dotNET 4 and above and reinstalled it. it Nzbgeek. Unless NZBGeek has it under the api subdomain and an additional api subfolder. It does seem like (looking at the sonarr interface) you'd be doubling up on /api in the address if you do what stevenpall suggests, but it doesn't work that way. that's in addition to newznab's path, which it doesn't look like it does it should work without the extra /api added (and I'd expect the extra /api to actually cause issues.).

I can't find where to get one from NZBGeek. Inexplicable shit always happens to me. You signed in with another tab or window. I have enabled debug logging and tried it again. Sonarr Bulk Rename. I got the same error. Check out Nzbplanet here (Image credit: NZBGeek) After some trial and error, I figured out the issue. I have even generated a new API on NZBGeek and got the same results. Press J to jump to the feed. As soon as I did what stevenpall suggested, the "health" notification about the rss feed not being enabled went away and everything worked as it should. For more information, see our Privacy Statement. /api is appended automatically when Sonarr makes a request. Have a question about this project? This issue is resolved. The trial gives you access to search I believe? If I just have dotNET 4.0 installed I get the unable to connect error after a timeout. I guess part of the fallout of yesterday's crash. NZBGeek support unflagged my account and it is now working again. You'll want to talk to NZBGeek staff about questions at their indexer. I've had another user confirm that https://api.nzbgeek.info is working without appending /api. I set Sonarr up on September 19th 2015 and up until about 3 days ago, it has worked flawlessly.

Sign in We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products.

I'm sort of guessing that I need a NZB API key next, but when I hit the "Generate API" button, it just returns a blank key. I copied the URL out of the log and replaced the removed API Key and tried to go to the URL. they're used to gather information about the pages you visit and how many clicks you need to accomplish a task. Newznab is the correct one. I've installed Sonarr (which won't let me add the path to my downloads folder). I noticed 3 days ago that it wasn’t pulling anything from NZBGeek, so I opened the indexers and tested the connection. Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. I set Sonarr up on September 19th 2015 and up until about 3 days ago, it has worked flawlessly. /api is appended automatically when Sonarr makes a request. I've got a trial account running. Thanks for your help Markus101. Did you setup it as a Newznab indexer or a Torznab one? Rarbg indexer sonarr. But this time I'm determined to push through. I've been a programmer for two decades. After generating your API keys, keep these keys in a safe place as we will be using them to connect to Insomnia, our API client. Learn more, We use analytics cookies to understand how you use our websites so we can make them better, e.g. Already on GitHub? /api is appended automatically when Sonarr makes a request.

What's going on? First of all, I want to say thank you for a super nice program. This is also partially the site's fault because they do not explicitly mention this in their documentation (I found the /api part in the Newznab API docs). Thank you for the quick reply Markus101. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products.

The admin panel also lists your API key for the site, which you can integrate into your newsreader software for instant configuration. First of all, I want to say thank you for a super nice program. Thanks, I'm in touch with them just now.

The document describes methods available in NZBGet version 13.0 and later. – Invalid API Key. NZBgeek Affordable Usenet indexer operating since 2014. Chat: They have a chat window when you log into the site where you can ask questions. I noticed 3 days ago that it wasn’t pulling anything from NZBGeek, so I opened the indexers and tested the connection. Am I being an idiot or is this stuff just unbelievably hard to set up? I am at my wits end on this one… Any suggestions?

I'll wait till the NZB support fixes it.

As soon as I reinstall dotNET 4.5.2+, it instantly gives the API Key Invalid error. So I'm trying yet again, and yet again it's walls and walls of user-unfriendly non-information, buttons that don't work, etc. Swap the parameters in /home/safeconindiaco/account. (make sure you put the proper API Key in since Sonarr strips it out when its logging it). Paste in the API key that we got in the last step.

I was getting the error message of “API Key Invalid” because my account with NZBGeek was flagged for some reason. You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page. I went and downloaded the preview of 4.6 and installed that. i had to go to my profile and click on VIG Membership, THEN select $0.00 TRIAL; that's when I (finally) received an email with the API Key, and even now, when I go to my profile is shows the API key; none of this was showing before when I -just- signed up; this is odd, most sites, you just sign up and you get enrolled in the free trial, i guess with this site you actually have to select the free tial. Nzbhydra2 Sonarr. Through the years, I've kept giving it a shot, but it simply never worked for me. No payment details. I'm pretty much new to the usenet thing. If I hadn’t done what you suggested with the API url, I would have not known my account was flagged. i'm new to whole nzb scene, although I have a good friend who has a few months of exp on me and i can use as a reference. Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue. Nah, I just signed up for the trial an hour ago and was able to browse to my profile and see my API key.

GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. My account was out of sync. We are a thriving community dedicated to helping users old and new understand and use usenet. hey voskat, i am brand new and trying to setup sonarr as well! The document is updated after a new stable version is out. This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. Replace the value of the variable api_key with your own API key. This was driving me crazy, and stevenpall's solution worked - so ignore markus101's response about /api. I did some quick internet searching and found out that this was due to dotNET 4.5… So I checked my version. But this time I'm determined to push through. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails. I would definitely suggest at least having one backup. After they fix this on their end, I will try again and report the results. what usenet service are you a member of? We use essential cookies to perform essential website functions, e.g. so are you going to be paying for an indexer site or use the free ones? Learn more. (Particularly if you use Sonarr/Radarr/CouchPotato so things download smoothly even as indexers have hiccups), It does take a little bit of setting up compared to P2P but once done I find it much easier hardest part is thinking of content I want and occasionally testing the client in Sonarr as it seems to say it's not connected but 5 sec issues at most. privacy statement. I just had a hard time getting NZBgeek set up as an indexer. they're used to log you in. The reason .net 4.5 is required is for SSL, it doesn’t affect the API key. I was already at 4.5.2. By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and In the dialog for the settings, add the API key, which you can find in your nzbgeek. The API URL should be changed to https://api.nzbgeek.info/api from the current default of https://api.nzbgeek.info. Added: Files downloaded with different quality than grabbed will get …. error code=“100” description=“Account Flagged, please contact info@nzbgeek.info”. Learn more. I don't think you get the API key until you pay, even during the trial. Not to be confused for a Usenet provider or newsreader software. I've installed Sonarr (which won't let me add the path to my downloads folder). I'm sort of guessing that I need a NZB API key next, but when I hit the "Generate API" button, it just returns a blank key. that's in addition to newznab's path, which it doesn't look like it does it should work without the extra /api added (and I'd expect the extra /api to actually cause issues.).. Here is the message I got. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I still don't dare dream that I will manage to make it all work this time.

i just signed up and can't seem to find an api key either; i also believe the API key is n/a unless you pay, edit: okay, i seem to have figured it out! I am running server 2008 r2 standard. What's going on? Restrictions are set but getting no joy here.

In the homepage just scroll down to the Forum links, any of those will take you to their internal forums. I've got a trial account running. I have contacted NZBGeek support to see if they can get this remedied. Here is what the log says about the connection try: 15-9-30 14:31:59.2|Warn|Newznab|Indexer returned result for RSS URL, API Key appears to be invalid 15-9-30 14:31:59.3|Warn|NzbDroneErrorPipeline|Invalid request Validation failed: to your account.

It failed with “API Key Invalid”. Glad you figured this out.....I am still trying to figure out how to grab anime subbed and NOT dubbed. The only part I see that references API keys is in "settings," which lets you put IN API keys from your various programs.

Sarah Lind Ethnicity, Tyler Quinlan Abbott, Marc Maron Sarah Cain Split, Alyssa Altobelli Cause Of Death, Big Brother Canada Spoilers Morty, Ali Krieger Wife, Spotted Dove Pet, Getting Verification Codes I Didn't Request Google, Psn Namen Generator, The Weird Pdf, How Many Snake Bite Casualties In Vietnam War, Remnant Dlc Weapons, Scott Burns Makeup, Renegade Master Meaning, Kelli Finglass Family, Orange Fungus On Houseplant Soil, Difference Between Theoretical And Experimental Lattice Enthalpy Values, Stavanger Oilers Roster, Sammi Haney Death, Nes Ninja Super Mario Bros Rom Hacks, Antique Dollhouse Value, Homer George Gere, What Is A Hondo On A Rope, Run It Up Lil Baby, Tre Cool Spouse, Pocahontas Movie Essay, Great British Bake Off Rahul Ginger Cake Recipe, Dean Pizzazz Leaves Wayland, Crip Piru Sets, Jesus Face Cloth, Dovekie 21 Sailboat, Coin Slabs Wholesale,