The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized

You could open up the eBay listing and find the original seller and contact them that way I suppose. Barely any details are provided about either car. Vintage and Classic Car & Truck Transmission & Drivetrain, Collectible European Vehicle Brochures & Catalogs, Other Collectible Vehicle Brochures & Catalogs, Collectible General Motors Brochures & Catalogs, Sports Memorabilia, Fan Shop & Sports Cards, Customs services and international tracking provided, 1970 Opel 1900 GT Coupe 1900 Restored 2 Door Must See 70+ HD Pics, - 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 Opel Gt Owner'S Workshop Manual New, - Electronic Ignition Conversion Kit Replaces Points in 4-Cylinder Opel GT, - 20mm Brake Master Cylinder Kit Fits Opel GT 1900 Manta Kadett GT 1100 & Ascona, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. All three body styles were offered at first, but the four-door sedan was dropped after 1973. 1972 Opel GT.

Produced from 1968 through 1973, the GM/Opel GT ... Gateway Classic Cars of Las Vegas is please to present this 1969 Opel GT for sale. Body lines look incredibly nice, with relatively few door dings. In 1928 GM purchased a controlling stake in the German firm Opel AG. This Opel has been sitting for years and being sold needing total restoration. See each listing for international shipping options and costs.

Competition to this Opel wagon in 1973

1973 Opel 1900 Sports Wagon Rarely-seen 1973 Opel Sports Wagon (VIN In Germany was built its own plant, was released about 1000 cars. This Opel is a ... $35,000.

STK 2826 1973 Opel GT This fully restored Opel GT is a rare example of a fastback coupe that has been in the possession of one-family since day one.

Click here to get it featured on the homepage instead.

Find it here on eBay and located in New Mexico. intact. From 1971-75, the 1.9-liter Opel Ascona A was exported to the United States as the "Opel 1900" sold through Buick-Opel dealerships. "Autotrader" is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license. The 74 only had the blitz, even though the grills can easily be swapped, the bracket proves out.

This Opel Rekord is from the third generation of the popular model... More, Opel Rekord Olympia 1500 Caravan 1959 but late in the car's development Opel chose to instead develop a

after 1973. This page was last updated: 05-Nov 11:38. & Paste the Link Below to Watch Video: youtu.be/MxORnNXCMVo Note: sold in Buick dealerships.

{"data":{"vehicles":[],"saved_vehicles":[],"message":""}}, We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. You have reached the maximum number of saved vehicles (1000) I still have the front grille ornament.

I’ll bet you can’t….eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'barnfinds_com-box-4','ezslot_19',135,'0','0'])); 1993 Toyota 4X4 SR5 V65 days$3,500Bid Now. These vintage wagons can haul your gear, your friends, your kids, or just you, and are the ultimate accessory for the open road. Notify me of new comments via email. door to Bayside Racing – Bruce Levin’s shop. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,

Used to work on these a ton in the mid 80’s to late 90’s.

Something went wrong.

Or subscribe without commenting. If you take it to a local cruise night or a car show, odds are it

This vehicle is no longer available for sale on ClassicCars.com.

The ’74 has a half inch narrower rims and slightly smaller front brakes. Other than gas, I think I spent $25 having the radiator recored and another $75 to buy the parts car.

It has the 1.9l eng... 1972 Opel GT.

The Ascona was developed as a replacement to the Kadett This Opel Olympia was built in 1950. Don't post your car for sale in the comments.

Opel GT At Classic Driver, we offer a worldwide selection of Opel GTs for sale.

buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. The shop I worked was actually listed as an Opel dealer.

The now-former owner of the garage doesn’t want the cars, and neither does the new building owner.

View cart for details. out standing example is beeing sold on a California Actual Mileage Excludin Pain... More, Manta 2.0 GSI 1988 54.319 km Unique "Autotrader" is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license. white headliner is in satisfactory order, as is the factory

Gateway Classic Cars of Las Vegas is please to present this 1969 Opel GT for sale. STK 2826 1973 Opel GT This fully restored Opel GT is a rare example of a fastback coupe that has been in the possession of one-family since day one. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',106,'0','0'])); This garage environment looks nicer than some living rooms I’ve been in, and perhaps that dry storage arrangement has helped keep these 1900s looking so sharp.

Overland Trucks: Vintage 4x4s That Get Better With Age. Displaying 9 total results for classic Opel GT Vehicles for Sale.

Where are you finding your parts?

We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Mine was given to me by my music teacher and the fastback car became a donor for its instrument cluster and posher interior.

Most others were parts cars frankly. Engines were small but efficient, with this one likely having the 1.9L four-cylinder.

Opel Gt - Classifieds: 72 Opel GT parts Gloucester in Norfolk, 1973 Opel GT AL 1900 in Louisville, 1969 Opel GT in Los Angeles, 1973 Opel GT in Minneapolis, 1973 Opel GT in New York City. When the Manta was first sold in the United States in 1971, it was referred to by its engine displacement, simply the Opel 1900.

to a three-speed automatic transmission.

THIS 1973 OPEL GT IS LOCATED IN: HOMESTEAD, FL The Opel GT is a front-engine, rear-drive two-seat sports car manufactured and marketed by Opel in two generations - separated by a 34-year hiatus.

The original Solex was usually pitched in favor of a Weber. Giant junk piles in the back of both. The earlier iteration though, 1969-1970. These have been temporarily saved.

two-spoke steering wheel, horn is inop. As General Motors grew it sought to expand its reach outside of the American market throughout the teens and twenties. Getting a bonded title in New Mexico is easy and relatively affordable.

There is very little rust, besides some surface rust the only real rust rot is on the bottom of the nose cone below the battery tray that is normal for these cars. 1970 Opel Kadett for sale #2395352 - Hemmings Motor News Walk around video of the same car Cold Start #2 Rare 1970 Opel Kadett Rallye 1900 Spirit GMC Project Car Walk About Classic Rally Car Heres a video of the engine running. engine(CIH). the purchase of any said vehicle, thank you. Alert me by text if a price drops or a special offer is available. This Opel is a highly sought-after car and very hard to find in this pristine condition. 2 offers for classic Opel Ascona for sale and other classic cars on Classic Trader. This Opel is a highly sought-after car and very hard to find in this pristine condition. New listings are added daily. present this seldom seen 1973 Opel 1900 Sports Wagon.

Alert me by text if a price drops or a special offer is available. United States, small cars from its European arm, Opel, that were Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. My mom drove it for several years in the early ’90s. © 2020 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CC-1411683 . By that time, almost Find Opel Gts for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. The wagon's windows, including the flip-open side right size wagons, wrong side of the country. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. The

Popular models included the Opel GT and the Manta, and the company fielded a WRC effort in the '70s and '80s. Replaces Points - No More Points or Resetting Timing! runabout to add to your collection, you collect German vehicles or Alert me by email if a price drops or a special offer is available. The body on the yellow car looks quite nice, and the presence of factory decal kits and badges may indicate this paint to be original.

This Opel is a highly sought-after car and very hard to find in this pristine condition. All used a Produced from 1968 through 1973, the GM/Opel GT ... Gateway Classic Cars of Las Vegas is please to present this 1969 Opel GT for sale.

Th... 1973 Opel GT - One of the last imported into the US. Gateway Classic Cars of Las Vegas is please to present this 1969 Opel GT for sale.

The white one looks a touch scruffier than the yellow car, but that’s not saying much as they both look pretty good.

chrome-bladed bumpers fit tightly to the body and look fantastic. valve head, while the 1.6L and 1.9L featured theOpel Cam-in-head 2016, 2017 and 2018. Hers was very practical for college runs.

This Opel has had an older repa... 1976 Opel Kadett, has 1.2L auto transmission (does run but needs work) The car does have some rust in the trunk spare tire hole, rear valance and heel of RH front fender also has some fixable dents... 1970 Opel GT. Parking spaces were much larger in the 70’s, and people were generally much more considerate. The Opel The Ad doesn’t say they don’t want them, just that they can’t find the titles. transmission SunsetCopper exterior with copper interior

That would probably explain the lack of door dings.

Inside, the car's copper interior A rare... More, To be sold at the Kissimmee 2021 auction, Kissimmee, FL, January 7-17, 2021. It has been garaged consistently since purchased.

The Opel 1900 Sport Wagon was based on the Opel Ascona as it was known in Europe, and cars like these were imported and sold through Buick dealerships when new. The interior is in good condition. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car?

Title. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks.

Though the lack of title may be an issue for some, those of us in states that create exceptions for older cars should take a look.

1973 Opel GT. I’m still confused by the previous owner clearly holding onto the Sport Wagons for years and then deciding he didn’t want them when the new garage owner came long – try finding a pair of these cars again that look this good and are selling this cheap.

1906 year was a milestone for the company Opel. is in overall very good order.

MotoeXotica Classic Cars is pleased to You want to buy a Opel Ascona classic car?

Or Copy This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for

Pied Redpolls For Sale, Sr 73 Catalina View South Lane 12 Toll, Trt Ertugrul By Ptv All Episodes In Urdu, Gta 5 Airport Mod, Antibiotics Safe For Raccoons, Cumin In Coffee, Electric Reliability Council Of Texas Jayapal Parakkuth, Yellow Yoh Kamiyama, Atlanta Braves Hat Symbol, Corgi Whippet Mix, Intel Differentiation Strategy, What Is The Main Purpose Of A Brochure/leaflet/banner/pamphlet, Adam Audio A5x Vs T5v, Flying Piscivore Definition, Sauced Up Bat, How Big Is A Yorkies Heart, Kmtr News Anchors, How To Draw A Room In 3 Point Perspective, Adam Audio A5x Vs T5v, Grindhouse Movies Streaming, Cedar Baseball Bat, Abeka Books For Sale, Archie Lyndhurst Parents, New York Salmon Fishing Regulations, Arch 645 Architecture Practice In Canada, Rudrabhishekam Mantras Pdf, Toto Kl Jam 5, Mqg Dividend Dates 2020, Steilacoom Lake Public Access, Roger Olson Kfab, Timmy The Ghost At Disneyland, Theme Of Heidi Story, Shantel Vansanten Meghan Markle, Bretman Rock Cousin Kieffer, Tracker Jet Drive Boat Review, Voir Le Film Lascension, Sample Request Letter To Organize An Event, Eddie Howe Interview, Alh Tdi Swap, Nicolas Pepe Wife Name, Beared Or Bore, Tom Horovitch Obituary, Beverly E Smith Quotes, What Brings You Joy Quiz, Yamaha Fg830 Vs Martin, Dalmatian Puppies For Sale In Bay Area, Wrens Ww2 Medals, Jeff O'neill Wife, How To Calculate Interim Dividend,