He’s an English major who started his career at Cal, staying in Berkeley for the summer and about a week of practice before he quit football. “When I came home, I was enticed to come here and play football.”.

"It was ridiculous. As the show wraps up, Gina reads a couple more news stories about the Johnny Depp defamation lawsuit, Brad Pitt getting dumped, and a monkey labor controversy. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive.

( Log Out / 

Gomer should have been fired on the flight home from that game. “It would have been over [if I had scored],” Papadakis said. Allen Hughes and The Defiant Ones (2017) 4. Your guide to the 2020 election in California. Highlights; Events; Latest News. They go on to talk about how the self-esteem movement is affecting voters, and Adam plays a clip from Little Miss Sunshine that suggests our society has gone completely off the rails. Damn you to hell, marvienna…..That is an image that may never leave me….. via text. I read ‘Moby Dick’ for the first time. Later they talk about the experience of raising kids, and the difficult balance of trying to be a fun dad.Please support today’s sponsors:MadisonReedMr.com enter ADAM10Lifelock.com enter ADAMGeico.comJB Weld - World's Strongest BondBetterHelp.com/CAROLLA, Boo hoo! Los Angeles Community College District elections: Everything you need to know. ( Log Out / 

But how about stopping by the restaurant, where the Papadakis family likes to put on raucous celebrations filled with Greek dancing even when there’s nothing to celebrate? He's a Hero--but It's a Greek Tragedy - Los Angeles Times It was nothing like playing at USC.The coach is cooking you the saddest cheeseburger that ever was. Later, Gina reads news stories about election polling, statistics about how many people are expected to vote, and how some businesses are reacting to concerns of post-election rioting. Copyright © 2002-2020 PodcastOne.com. it was an embarrassment.

Change ). Part 2: Joe Bonamassa on Guitars and Cars, plus the News (ACS Nov 5), Joe Bonamassa is on the line next, and Adam talks with him about the passion of collecting cars. Literature is still a powerful interest, and Papadakis has been known to walk off the practice field quoting Shakespeare. Endorsement: The Times endorses Hoffman, Anderson, Henderson and Han for LACCD. Amid it all, Papadakis hasn’t lost sight of what most people will remember about Saturday’s game--Cal’s 21-point comeback. Very clever. Election 2020 live updates: Northern battleground states remain too close to call. . #WeWon’tHaveLongToWait Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Deaf Frat Guy JV or All Balls Christmas … How do you sell that to people?”, USC recruits itself, the problem since 2010 has been incompetent A.D.’s and coaching.

#…[DoesRighteousBrothersSoundtrackMakeItBetterOrWorse]? Finally, someone tells it like it is, as oppose to pretending, and coming up with excuses for Clay Helton. “That means that we have a semblance of a running game even without Chad Morton,” he said. #CanWeLeaveThePastBehindPlease. ( Log Out / 

Petros Papadakis Football Sunday (2010) 3.

If his father and brother have that Greek god look about them--Taso actually used to fill in for Hercules at Disneyland--Petros looks more like those marble busts of politicians and philosophers. It is all here.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Danny Mac interviews Petros Papadakis about the Manny Ramirez trade durin 2010 baseball season. Papadakis has always been known more for his close-knit Greek family and wry sense of humor full of literary allusions and self-deprecation than anything he had ever done for USC on the football field. 2017: 2018: Third in the nation. He kept Hugs. Aren’t liberals supposed to be super inclusive for ALL? Boo hoo! “You know, Sixth Street--it’s like the Fifth Avenue of San Pedro.”. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Mike August sneezing (2013) 5.

We present them here for purely educational purposes. Petros’ father, John, was a linebacker on the 1970 and ’71 teams, and his brother, Taso, was a linebacker and fullback on the ’94 and ’96 teams whose career was wrecked by a series of injuries. Those players recruited and signed from ’15-18 are the core of the USC teams that have gone 13-12 over the last two years. But Papadakis’ looks suit him. I can understand why we kicked a field goal, but I didn’t come off the field at first because I thought we would just run it again. Those players recruited and signed from ’15-18 are the core of the USC teams that have gone 13-12 over the last two years. “‘I wanted to be a Berkeley poet-sage,” he said. Petros Papadakis didn’t hold back Monday during a segment that took on USC recruiting and Mike Bohn. 2015: 1st in the nation. Where to vote. They hadn’t seen me go more than five yards,” he said. This Week: Wrapping up on the show this week are the team-by-team NFL Preview packages as the list works its way into the top five. Please take another look at Clay’s “walk the dog, read the bible, clean the kitchen table for wife” video and tell us if that is the kind of video made by an “incompetent coach”! Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. “I’ll read, like, Henry James now. Lunch with a Trojan- Fox media personality Petros Papadakis describes how USC's lack of leadership and control may have caused the crippling sanctions it experienced after the Carroll era. The right and the middle are CONSTANTLY fed leftist views, including all out hatred towards anything even remotely right in movies, tv shows, podcasts, social media, the “news” in all forms, etc, etc... but Adam voices HIS opinion which doesn’t fall in line with the rest of the “woke” (hard eye roll) Hollywood mob and the vultures come to bomb him with one star ratings. What human being ever referred to the Industrial Revolution on sports talk radio? Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. What Heisman Trophy winner ever referred to the Industrial Revolution on sports talk radio? 2015: 1st in the nation. In the pieces, a panel featuring Jay Glazer, Joel Klatt, Donovan McNabb, Randy Moss and Brian Urlacher, sits down in a Please support today’s sponsors:MadisonReedMr.com enter ADAM10Lifelock.com enter ADAMGeico.comJB Weld - World's Strongest BondBetterHelp.com/CAROLLA, Part 1: Brad Williams in Studio (ACS Nov 3), At the top of today’s show, the guys address some controversy about the recent Totally Topical TiVo Trivia.

It’s not something he thought out and did. “I’ve been trying to pretty much avoid everybody I know. I want to move up!”. I agree that CBS Sports can send me the "CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter" newsletter.

It leads to talk about Joe’s guitar collection, and he goes on to explain to ‘Minnesota Mom’ how a guitar can be worth $300k. GET IT ON as Adam shares his thoughts on current events, relationships, airport security, specialty pizzas, politics, and anything else he can complain about. Listen to “Petros Papadakis, Ryen Russillo, Frank Isola, Spencer Warne and JP Chunga – Full Show” on Spreaker. At least it sounded like Shakespeare. It was nothing like playing at USC.The coach is cooking you the saddest cheeseburger that ever was. Papadakis’ gift of gab is classic enough that he had a regular gig on Vic “the Brick” Jacobs’ show on AM 1150 every Tuesday afternoon even before his big game, back when he was averaging 14.4 yards a game. “Personally, I felt like, ‘God, I’ve got to do more than this.’ ”, Election Results Rushmore of Utah Jazz nicknames, Andy Larsen on his current gig covering Coronavirus, Jazz + more. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Change ). Lunch with a Trojan- Fox media personality Petros Papadakis talks about some of the singles the USC AD has hit and if those will make a difference. “I think [the Cal players] kind of misjudged my speed. “Ugh. Welcome to the new home for Adam's rantings and ravings.

That’s right, I forgot their “inclusivity” only applies to those that share the same political ideology as they do. Enough, liberals!!! it was an embarrassment. #AndIfYouAskTheNewAssistants,YouCanEvenTake”Clay”AndMoldHimIntoAGoodCoach, #Bohn&FoltAreTheNewPotterySceneFromTheFilm”Ghost”. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. “Here are the recruiting rankings. “When I was in high school, I was obsessed with Jack Kerouac,” he said.

Petros Papadakis was on the John Canzano show in Portland today and went off on USC’s disgraced hype video. The Times endorses one incumbent and three newcomers for the Los Angeles Community College District Board of Trustees. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. It’s just unfortunate.”. We had, like, a no-football clause, so they couldn’t talk about football. Copyright © 2017 Broadway Media

“I loved the whole beatnik thing. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out /  Who should be your agent?’, “I think a lot of it has to do with Taso having so much misfortune here. Endorsements. Orlando brings the blitz package and had very quick players at texas. It’s one game.”. “The other night was my brother’s anniversary. ESPN 700 Interviews Fox’s Petros Papadakis agrees with Spence that Boston sucks. University of Utah; Real Salt Lake; Utah Jazz; BYU; Utah State; Media.

In the last part of the show, Gina reads news stories about more states decriminalizing marijuana, Kanye West’s Presidential vote count, and a Walmart worker who quit her job over the PA system. Later he and Gina re-enact a scene about buying a massive new truck, and the guys to on to chat about beet bracelets and asparagus hats. I saw what you did there, MG. They also talk about shifting the way we think about battling the virus, possible release dates for a vaccine, and how politicians continue to divide us into groups. Petros Papadakis was on the John Canzano show in Portland today and went off on USC's disgraced hype video. That 65-yard run rolled up more yardage than Papadakis, a junior, ever had in a USC game, and it eased Coach Paul Hackett’s mind. Be a man.’ My father, he thinks he’s Achilles or Agamemnon. He says, ‘Become a philosopher, like the Greeks. “301 West Sixth Street, San Pedro, Papadakis Taverna, open seven nights a week, reservations are preferred. Sylvia Plath?

Maybe if I had 700 yards and wasn’t averaging, like, 0.2 yards per carry, I’d bask in the media glory.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. NBA; MLB; NFL; Local Sports.

Fnaf Pizzeria Minecraft Map, Hazel E Wikipedia, Yellow Jacket Emoji, Joe Quinto Wife, Advantages Of Conjugate Beam Method, Ssat Essay Topics, Communication Hypothesis Examples, Elise Mertens En Couple, Bmw E90 Passenger Seat Occupancy Sensor Bypass Diy, Tsys 401k Match, Garth Brooks Vi Hat, Is Polly Fry Related To Stephen Fry, Real One Lyrics, Abby Smith Futurex, Accountability Essay Pdf, Skellig Meaning Book, Wwe Immortals Play Store Link, Acer Predator Xb272 Overdrive, Personal Social Location Essay, Portal Video Game Antagonist, Walnut Creek Police Scanner, Happy Birthday To A Beautiful Soul Message, Invisibility Pathfinder 2e, 尿管結石 石が出る前兆 女, Stock Market Thesis Topics, Arma 3 Saigon, Biblical Meaning Of 48,