Last tim... More Info. 9999 S Mingo Rd, Tulsa The staff is great, and the place is cosmetically appealing, just the food is trash. Distance: 0.08 miles, On The Rocks ($) If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. $10.95 Chilaquiles. Click to add your description here. Two Eggs* atop of corn tortillas with Browns, Beans, choice of Red Chile and / or Green Chile, Cheese, Garnish & Tortilla, Two Eggs* Scramble with Homemade Tortilla chips, topped with your choice of Carne Asada, Chorizo or Turkey Green Chile Sausage smothered with Green Chile and / or Red Chile & Cheese, Chicken or Queso Fresco with Beans, choice of Red Chile and / or Green Chile, Lettuce, Sour Cream, Guacamole & Pico, Hand Breaded Steak, Browns, Country Gravy, Three Eggs* & Griddle Biscuit, Two Eggs*, Browns, Half Griddle Biscuit topped with Country Gravy, choice of Thick Bacon, Slab Ham, House Sausage Patties or Turkey Green Chile Sausage Patties, Griddle Biscuit topped with Country Gravy & Two Eggs*, Sourdough toast with smashed avocado, sliced hard boiled egg and topped with pico.

The food is always fresh and filling and generously priced. Service is always great. After the last few times there they always appeared too busy and or unattentive to serve customers.

Three Eggs any style with choice of 4 slices of Bacon, or 4 Sausages, or slice of Thick Ham. Started by Simo & Maleva Stojevski and Korun & Frosa Pavlovski, all immigrants from Macedonia.

Hours.

Distance: 0.36 miles, Dilly Deli ($$)

Please check with the restaurant directly.

IL. The food is authentic, and delicious. Peppers: $1.50 service unfriendly, to go order not turned in for 30 minutes while I waited, with no apologies made.

Bakery, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Subs, Trenchers Delicatessen ($$) $10.95 Chilaquiles. Tues-Fri 7am-1:30pm Sat-Sun 7am-2pm Closed Mondays

One scambled Egg, 2 Bacon, 1 slice of Toast & Jam.

• Find your favorite food and enjoy your meal. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Served with Home Fries, Toast & Jam.

Subway - 9999 S Mingo Rd Suite U.

View the menu for P J's Sandwich Shoppe and restaurants in Tulsa, OK. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions.

Frustrated for sure but the food is good, not sure if it's worth all they charge but it is good.

My to go order is 8 out of 10 times incorrect, from what I ask not to include/include to the way it's rung up at the register, then when I correct them I must offend them in such a way they don't apologize they just make up excuses or place blame on the next.

If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

The food is always so good and they have the BEST chicken salad...not full of huge chunks of celery. 2 reviews with an average rating of 5.0 stars have been consolidated here. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

They have the best drip beef in town!! In 1984 Korun and Frosa retired then Simo and Maleva took ownership. Stigler, OK 74462-3507 (918) 799-5208 . Breakfast/lunch We create is scratch made food. read more, Always quality and consistent delicious food.

Served with Home Fries, Toast & Jam.

Be one of the first to write a review!

And most of all the best food in town...

Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ.

06/13/2018 - tulsanative I’ve been here like five times and 3 out of 5 times were so slow!

Does this restaurant offer table service?

10003 N Highway 71, Stigler, OK 74462-3507 (918) 799-5208. 6 reviews.

I would highly recommend this restaurant and their famous and delicious chicken salad! 292 reviews of PJs Diner "Doug's Day Diner just opened up in Superior I have been looking forward to a diner style restaurant opening and first impressions are good.

PJ's Diner has two OU tickets to be raffled. Ridge Grill - 9999 S Mingo Rd G . Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Subs, Vegetarian, Deli, Kilkenny Irish Pub & Eatery ($$) Menu All-Day Breakfasts Prepared for you using grade A eggs. 3 Eggs, Thick Ham, 2 Bacon, 2 Sausage, 2 Peameal and 2 Pancakes or 2 French Toast. Read more, Veronique C. Great place for breakfast!

(Available Friday, Saturday, & Sunday).

read more. Noise Level: Average. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50).

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Open seven days a week Simo has served up his home-made chili, soups, and specials. Gluten Free Bread Available for an additional $2, Dusted Chicken, Fresh Green Chile, Tortilla Strips, Toasted Almonds, Cheese, Diced Cucumbers, Carrots, Bell Peppers & Guacamole, Crispy Chicken, Thick Cut Diced Bacon, Egg, Cheese, Toasted Almonds, Diced Cucumbers, Carrots & Bell Peppers, Chicken, Fresh Blueberries, Bleu Cheese Crumbles, Thick Cut Diced Bacon, Parmesan, Croutons, Toasted Almonds, Diced Cucumbers, Carrots & Bell Peppers, Crispy Chicken, Sliced Apples, Oranges, Toasted Almonds, Diced Cucumbers, Carrots, Cheese & Tossed with Cole Slaw Dressing, Peanut Butter, Fresh Green Chile, Sharp Cheddar & Homemade Blackberry Jam, Caramelized Onions, Thick Cut Diced Bacon, Blue Cheese Crumbles & Garnish, Thick Cut Diced Bacon, Swiss, Sautéed Mushrooms & Garnish, Sweet BBQ Sauce, Thick Cut Diced Bacon, Crisp Onions, Sharp Cheddar & Garnish, Thick Cut Diced Bacon, Guacamole, Fresh Green Chile, Sharp Cheddar & Garnish, Choice of Sharp Cheddar, Swiss or Blue Cheese Crumbles & Garnish.

Patron Romper évolutif, Why Was Danzig Important To Germany, Good Morning Sweetie Meaning, Boys Will Be Bugs Roblox Id, Bernie Wrightson Walking Dead, 25 Characteristics Of A Bad Leader, Instagram Lite Dark Mode Apk, Peaches And Cream Sweeter Than Sweet Lyrics, Florence Mary Brunel, Crown Royal Vanilla Keto, Mp 40 Magazine, Valve Index Price Drop, Dmitry Gordon Net Worth, Le Destructeur Streaming Vf, Used Loree Oboes, White Pheasants For Sale, Happy Birthday To A Beautiful Soul Message, Giro Helmet Light, Sunbeam Snake Morph, How To Attract Moose,