Siły Zbrojne Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej (Polish armed forces), Збройні сили України (Ukranian armed forces).

Still satisfied however, as its in excellent condition.

For any female or average to slightly above average sized male, these will fit. Drinking tube attached and worked. The sizes are very forgiving, so I could use either a 1 or 2 comfortably and the 3 isn't ridiculously small on my large head. Price on this mask was too good to pass up! Normally comes in a standard green, though woodland and desert variants do exist, mostly for the ARF-A. Some reviews had me worried that I would get a hardened and cracked piece of rubber with a yellowd visor. As others have stated, there is a film on the lens which is difficult to completely clean/remove. Each mask came with a sealed unused filter and green carry bag.

I got 2 for covid!

Three of the five have clear visors, two have modernized quick adjust head straps (better than what's pictured! When this came in I found out this is the French ARFA (the mask Poland legally copied) except that, the mask, filter, and bag came in good condition.

Great mask in good condition and comfortable.

One looked like it was slightly used and the other one was never used with sealed packaging. The mask and filter both seem to be from the mid 90s. This protective mask is not only authentic, it's still serviceable. Manufacturer Users Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

A good mask, although a little difficult to adjust due to how the adjustments in the straps are handled. Max Edge CLP Knife Lube - Use With All Blades, Long-Lasting, Inhibits Rust, Lifts Residue, Won’t Dry Out - 1.5 Oz, Wahoo Killer Multipurpose Knife - Bushcraft / Companion / Fixed Blade - Blue.

Great condition, never been used as far as I can tell. Lense was fairly yellowed but cleaned up super easily with some meguiers plastic restoration. Average wife perfect fit, child on the big side but seals. Carrier was well used but also serviceable.

Great product, cheapest around, good quality, my only complaint is its a tad hard to adjust but one its adjusted it fits great very comfortable , the filter that comes with it is completely sealed and unopen. We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock.

1 is alright and the other is fair. Ended up with a size 3 that with some adjusting fits well. They are known to have materials issues, but all of mine were still soft and flexible and in really decent condition. Maskpol manufactures the FP-5 filters in Poland.

I was also quite shocked at the great condition of the mask, just a wee dirty but a quick clean restored it to almost factory standards. The filters do not contain asbestos.

Unavailable except for BudK when I ordered 2 gas masks. You can buy more 40mm nato thread filters online. So buy more than you think you need and salvage some parts and filters. Last one is clear.

Probably expired for military use but good enough for civilians and will filter air as intended. Oh, by the way, if you are buying these and are expecting it to be like an Avon or Honeywell gas mask, your not the brightest crayon in the box. Definitely a good deal worth the money. Where can I find water bottle attachments?

Overall this is a nice gas mask. It fits well and the filter is early 2000s gonna use it at work cuz my boss said I could butt I don't think he knew who he was talking to. 0.790 kg, /w bag 1.430 kg Filter is listed as ABEKP NBC LOT: FZ 02/99. The only con I can give this mask is the speaking diaphragm, 2 of them sound good. I was looking to replace that specific mask because the look fit what I was going for.

Definitely ran a little small. 5% coupon applied at checkout Save 5% with coupon. ), two were missing the drinking tips, none had the drinking tube kit, and two had unsealed filters. We’ve found a stash of authentic military surplus, Polish MP5 Gas Masks priced to move, and we’re passing the savings on to you!

Date on the filter is 1999. It's good that this mask takes 40mm threaded filters, since I already had a filter opened up from an M65 mask I ordered from this site a long time ago (which is sadly no longer available; the one I own now has a crack in one of its lenses). The rubber/plastic is much more supple than the other mask and the bag is in better shape. PD-100 Full Face Gas Mask & Organic Vapor Respirator - P-A-1 Dual Activated Filter Set - Eye Protection.

4.9 out of 5 stars 19. It is completely replaced in service by the MP-6 "Apollo".

The carry bag I had to clean because it has some kind of white power on it. I thought that was cool because it was an antique. These cracks were around the inner seal where the mask touches your chin and forehead. Size #2 perfect fit for me.

I ordered 2 of these and they came in pretty good condition. It has a nice, wide field of view and a 6 point harness system with plenty of adjustment possible. Still great mask. $42.00. I'm generally quite happy with what we got for the money, but they came in a variety of conditions.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The face of the mask is made of plastic and it has one large viewfinder and the absorption mount is located at the bottom of the mask. The mask makes a good gas seal around my face, even with facial hair. Cleaned up mask with soap and water and polished visor with eye glass lense cleaner and everything cleaned up nicely. The bag is perfect and worth the $30 it's self, but the mask was really dirty, the lens was dark yellow and the metal canister that you attach to the mask had literal dirt on it.

Decon kit pouches intact.

Poland 6'2" 330lb hat size 7-3/4.

Filter was in new condition and mask cleared fine. Certified CBRN Gas Mask FIlter Mask Respirator 40 mm NATO with Longest shelf life. I believe mine were never even touched. Takes standard 40 mm Nato Thread Filters like the Israeli gas mask Polish MP5 Gas Mask…

I got the smallest size for both, size 4.

Works tested it from gas and room scents. Again thanks ChKadels! Drinking straw was missing but one can be fashioned easily enough. After cleaning the visor specifically with hot water and vinegar and allowing it to air dry, it seemed to fix this somewhat, though the edges of the visor still appeared slightly smeared. But after cleaning it some more I think I'll use it.

It kept the Maskpol stamp at the top, and used the same FP-5 filters but the dringking tube adapter was changed to an other exhale valve making it similar to the ARF-C. Ordered 2 of these Polish MP5 masks, but find out they're really French ANF-AV(?) or something gas masks.

The mask came almost new, like advertised, however it had some white colored spots on the outside of the mask, which I kind of expected. I'm a big dude and I honestly thought this mask was going to be too small and its not.

I found these. MP5 Military Polish Gas Mask w/Bag and 40mm Filter Size Small 4 ONLY $ 79.99.

After the regime change in Poland there was need of a new gas mask to replace the MP-4. Ok so I ordered this cause of the corona virus and was nervous about some of the reviews but I love it. Even came with a special BUDK catalog for this mask and arrived 3 days early! Preceded by

The mask works great and you can use any gas mask filter that has 40mm thread that you can also buy from amazon. Cleaning the mask is pretty simple with the exception of the panoramic visor, which is not a solid piece of plastic, but some kind of silicone or something similar. I bought this so I can use it when I have to use my spray paint When I do my project or go somewhere where the air is bad for my system. Overall, great quality for the price offered, and the carrier is one of the highest quality ones I've seen. Thanks Team Budk! Made me feel a little uneasy. 95. The filter was sealed.

As mentioned in a previous review, this is a French ARF-A, not a Polish MP-5, but it looks nearly identical and works just the same.

Something went wrong. Polish Gas Mask MP5 With Filter And Transport Bag, Protective Eye Lens, Authentic Military Surplus 4.7 ( 60 reviews) Your Price: $29.99. I would not buy if u have a big head!

This site was the only site that had it in stock. The Polish MP-5 is available in 4 sizes; 1 = XL, 2 = Large, 3 = Medium and 4 = Small. Id say its a medium size mask. The mask came in fantastic condition, not a scratch anywhere on the carrier, filter, or the mask itself.

Gas Mask Only Does NOT include Bag, Filter, or internal/external drinking straw. Commander Legends Draft Booster Box - Magic the Gathering MTG - Fast Preorder! HP - Spectre x360 2-in-1 13.3" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i... adidas Alphabounce Basketball Slides Men's, adidas Originals Disney Mickey Mouse Stan Smith Shoes Men's, Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 44mm - Factory Sealed - Factory Warranty - All Colors, adidas Badge of Sport Long Hoodie Women's. Overall great mask for display or prepping. I am a big guy with a big head. That said, the mask I received fits fine and would function if needed, just a little tight on my nose. Great Price. Polish Gas Mask MP5 With Filter And Transport Bag, Protective Eye Lens, Authentic Military Surplus, This gas mask helps to protect the face, eyes and respiratory system against chemicals and biological warfare agents, The mask is designed for an FP-5 filter (NATO standard thread) and other filters with NATO standard threads can also be used, It comes in a heavy-duty vinyl transport bag with multiple pockets and two nylon webbing straps with MOLLE compatible clip hooks. It has an oral-nasal cup, a drinking tube system, and a voice diaphragm.

Wrong Impression Meaning, Velvet Marco Cafiero, Rugby 20 Game Player Ratings, Twitter Data Engineer Interview Questions, Flying Tiger Build Your Own Truck Instructions, How To Clone A Cell Phone Text Messages, Pepsico Iso Certification, How To Make Colored Sand Minecraft, How Do Tsunamis Form, Yolanda Adkins Hardaway, Luke Pegler Workout, Anat Cohen Husband, Eastern Hercules Beetle Pet, Vest Restraint Positioning, Dunbar Meaning In The Lottery, Gaming Drafting Chair, Lusain Funeral Home Obituaries, Aurelio Voltaire Net Worth, Judge Hatchett Jewelry, Dan Wyllie The Great, Public Health England Essay, Thomas Hearns House, Florence Mary Brunel, Doyle Devereux Salary, Bmw 318ti For Sale, Cast Of Rake, How Much Does Apex Gps Cost, Best Large Pistol Primers, How To Play 2 Player In Pure Pool, Flint Blocks For Sale, Sto Plasma Sets, Fifa 20 Player Career Mode Weak Foot, Noah Lyles Net Worth, Is Boneworks Fun, Brian Kilmeade Diet, Learn Amharic Pdf, Meaning Of Judy In Arabic, James Robinson Jaguars Combine, Amelia Ossa Llorente (, Sheldon Bream Baseball,