Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja is an American-British-Irish animated television series created by Jed Elinoff and Scott Thomas for Disney XD. Randy accidentally launches Howard into space on a space shuttle with a killer robot aboard. Randy Cunningham is an average high school freshman until he is chosen to become The Ninja! Howard is chosen to be the new school mascot. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Ninja and McFist crash land on the most dangerous place in Norrisville and are attacked by ruthless bots. Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. Photo Credits: Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW, What to Watch on Netflix Top 10 Rankings on November 4, The Best Feel-Good Shows to Watch Right Now on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, HBO, and More, Hilarie Burton, Who Is Married to Jeffrey Dean Morgan IRL, Is Joining. Disney has not announced whether or not it will be canceled or renewed for a third season. A feud breaks out when Howard is accepted into a school club and Randy isn't. Randy breaks a sacred rule by removing Plop Plop, an ancient guardian, from his post. Many of the character designs were supplied by Jhonen Vasquez, the creator of Invader Zim. © 2020 TV GUIDE, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

Ninja spends the day with Rachel, his biggest fan, after she performs a song she wrote for him. Randy, Howard and all the boys at Norrisville High are entranced by the new girl in school. Because it's never too early to plan Thursday night... two months from now.

It has been over a year since the animated series Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja aired a new episode on TV. © 2020 TV.COM, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja is Disney XD animated action/comedy series created by Jed Elinoff and Scott Thomas, a writing duo who previously worked on shows such as Scooby-Doo! It premiered on February 8, 2014. Title Production Code 1 1 Last Stall on the Left: 101a 2 2 Got Stank? Watch Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja season 1 full episodes. A Talk Show About Disney+ | What's Up, Disney+ | Episode 1, Broken Karaoke: Stuck At Home Lyric Video, Every Droid Wrecked by the Bad Batch | Star Wars By the Numbers, Every Leia Look in Star Wars | Star Wars By the Numbers, The Cast of Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Shares Their Hidden Talents | Oh My Disney, Everything You Need to Know About Phineas and Ferb (in Under 60 Seconds) | Oh My Disney, The Muppets Share Their Favorite Ice Cream Flavors | Oh My Disney, Retro Gameplay: The Lion King | Oh My Disney, Disney Animated Animals and Their Wild Counterparts | Oh My Disney, Trivia Mission With the Cast of The Right Stuff | Disney Family, Toy Story 4 Family Costumes | Disney Family, The Cast & Creators of Phineas and Ferb Explain the Phineas and Ferb Family Tree in 60 Seconds | Disney Family.

Getting Verification Codes I Didn't Request Google, Lialh4 Lewis Structure, Amuse Me Movie, Elizabeth Widdy' Cameron, Friends Hoodie Vlone, Unidentified Flying Object Ffxiv, Bad Bunny Height, Barbie Net Worth, Mike Burkett Net Worth, Anistream Tv Apk, Body Found In Houston, 78 Tarot Cards Pdf, Michelle Money Engaged, Ji Chang Wook Height, Doria Ragland Saundra Johnson, 340 Spine Arrow Shafts, Ycee Net Worth 2020, Renegade Master Meaning, Alexandra Kalliope Falcone, Repose En Paix Grand Mère Citation, Centripetal Vs Centrifugal, Bobcat 3400 Diesel Speed Kit, A Letter To My Students As We Face The Pandemic By George Saunders Analysis, Emily Favreau Twitter, Hummingbird Vs Sparrow, Autozone Open Near Me, Woah Vicky Shay, Other Words Like Ghoti, Is Super Glue Waterproof, Sapsali Jindo Mix, Sims 2 Rom Ps2, 6 Point Roll Cage, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go Game, Food Wars Episode 1 English Dub Youtube, Body Groove Misty Tripoli, Ssr Mining Seabee Shop, Diablo 2 Javazon Build 2019, Multiplicity Kvm Pro Crack, Who Is Kirsten Powers Married To Now,