Held at the picturesque coastal resort, Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort in Mexico, their nuptials were an intimate affair that was high on tradition and taste.

For the wedding day, the bride wore a gorgeous red bridal lehenga by Om Parkash Jawahar Lal and looked every bit stunning.

Well, unlike her character Kamala who was being prepped up for an arranged marriage, the real life Richa Moorjani found her love on a dating app for South Asian Americans back in 2016. Also, check out Intimate Wedding Ideas: How to Plan And Host Small Weddings. Richa Moorjani’s wedding bash does not end with the emotional pheeras.

Trivia time: Richa Moorjani’s wedding planning was on while she was shooting for her recent Netflix series ‘Never Have I Ever.’ The actress managed to multi-task and was frequently caught on a call with the wedding planner during shoot breaks. Her Welcome Cocktail Party was a mexican-themed celebration with fusion dishes and stunning decor elements including colorful blankets and rustic Teepees. It was so unexpected and so much fun, although I think I ruined my lehenga,” laughs Richa. Everyone gets along so well, and it’s been such a blessing for our family to feel like it expanded.”, After the engagement in July 2018, it took about six months for the couple to zero down a date and venue. She accepted Bharat’s passionate gesture without reservations. From Welcome Cocktail Party to Mehendi, Sangeet and Haldi ceremony, Richa Moorjani’s wedding was much like any other Indian destination wedding with lots of naach, gaana and never-ending fun. Also, check out Intimate Wedding Ideas: How to Plan And Host Small Weddings. Rishi, a finance professional, and Richa started their love story thanks to Richa’s friend who took charge and insisted on creating her profile on the dating app where they both promptly approved Rishi’s profile. All he wanted was for his closest loved ones to attend and have a good time with us.” Although a close-knit affair, the festivities weren’t bereft of double-tappable decor and a fun-filled sangeet. The California-based actor is well-known for her recent character “Kamala” in the Netflix original  series “Never Have I Ever”.

Richa Moorjani’s wedding pictures recently broke the internet for… Amazing Beach Mandap Decor Ideas For Your Destination Wedding! Wedding Expressing her traditional yet minimalistic style, Richa’s ruby red wedding lehenga had the perfect amount of bling that did not overwhelm the eyes. By clicking "I Accept" on this banner or using our site, you consent to use of cookies.

Richa Moorjani’s wedding bash does not end with the emotional pheeras. Her Welcome Cocktail Party was a mexican-themed celebration with fusion dishes and stunning decor elements including colorful blankets and rustic Teepees. ( Log Out /  Photography and Videography: Sweet Caribbean Photo & Video, A curated collection of wedding service providers that are our absolute favorites, Your All-in-one Wedding Planning Companion, 2020 © WeddingSutra.com (India) Pvt. For her first look, she opted for a pair of bright magenta co-ords with a deep side slit that flaunted her long legs. Here we are exploring the couple’s journey from dating to becoming husband and wife: Richa Moorjani met her soulmate on a dating app exclusively meant for South Asian Americans. Are you looking for the top wedding photographers for your wedding or for your pre wedding shoot? The couple then arranged for a catch-up between the parents.

Nope, too old school! From surreal beach backdrops to picture-perfect decor, their wedding had it all. “Because I am an actress” Richa tells Vouge India “Bharat set up a fake acting audition for a romantic comedy with my agents, and in the middle of the audition he came into the room and got down on one knee with tears in his eyes and proposed.” Her Welcome Cocktail Party was a mexican-themed celebration with fusion dishes and stunning decor elements including colorful blankets and rustic Teepees. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. After dating Bharat Rishi Moorjani for 4 long years, the actress tied the knot in October 2019. Her Welcome Cocktail Party was a mexican-themed celebration with fusion dishes and stunning decor elements including colorful blankets and rustic Teepees. “I cried for a few minutes, and then my amazing little sister held my hand and reminded me that no matter where the wedding took place, it would be perfect. The party started with the newly-minted husband and wife’s first dance to the Spanish romantic song ‘Besame Mucho’ sung live by Richa’s sister Sanjana.

How To Plan A Pre Wedding Shoot At Home In The Current Pandemic Times?

Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. First in line of celebrations was the bride’s mehandi party in her suite with a handful of guests.

#RishiGotRich indeed! So, all the 2020 couples-to-be, steal some intimate wedding inspirations from this celebrity wedding and start planning your 50 people wedding already.

From their crazy couple entry to their first dance together, the reception night was one hell of a beautiful affair. Bride mode on, eh!? So, all the 2020 couples-to-be, steal some intimate wedding inspirations from this celebrity wedding and start planning your 50 people wedding already. Richa Shukla got married to another Indian-American, Bharat Rishi Moorjani, on October 19, 2019, with all the grandeur of a traditional Indian wedding. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Her destination wedding ended with an after party and reception where she wore a gorgeous ivory gown by Gaurav Gupta. ( Log Out /  Richa and Rishi's 4-day destination wedding took place at The Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort in Mexico and it was every bit beautiful and worth bookmarking for intimate wedding celebrations. After dating Bharat Rishi Moorjani for 4 long years, the actress tied the knot in October 2019. That night under the shadow of a shinning rainbow, the vast blue sky, and the calming sound of water splashing on the beach, Rishi and Richa became one forever. Their first dance was on a Spanish track ‘Besame Mucho’. They got married in 2019 in the presence of their friends and family. Richa Shukla Moorjani Actress Richa Shukla, from the Netflix show 'Never Have I Ever', wed Rishi Moorjani at a beautiful beach ceremony in Cancun. ceremony, Richa Moorjani’s wedding was much like any other Indian destination wedding with lots of naach, gaana and never-ending fun. The newlyweds had their first dance on a Spanish track ‘Besame Mucho’ and the celebration continued till midnight in the resort’s clubhouse. Richa chose a lightweight outfit from Aum and rounded off with floral jewellery from a boutique in Shahpur Jat, while the groom wore beach-appropriate separates from Zara. The space was awash in gold and ivory, while the mandap was covered with pastel blossoms including roses, mini roses and, lisianthus. 20 Best Beaches Of Bali That You Cannot Afford To Miss Out On, How The Never Have I Ever Actress Richa Moorjani Made Her Way To The Top Of Netflix’s Celebrities, ‘Never Have I Ever’: Richa Moorjani’s Kamala Is A Relatable South Asian Woman, Sans Stereotypes.

You've come to the right place!

Held under the dark night sky with the salty breeze blowing through their hair, Richa and Rishi, began their ‘Happily Ever After’ journey on the dancefloor where they waltzed to their heart’s content. Proposing on the beach with flowers and pearls? Bharat Rishi Moorjani leveled up the proposal game and asked Richa to marry her in the MOST adorable way possible.

They also threw a smashing reception and after-party! Ltd. The lead actress of the popular Netflix series ‘Never Have I Ever’, Richa Shukla recently tied the knot with her long time beau Rishi Moorjani whom she met on a dating app specifically designed for South Asian singles in America. Her destination wedding ended with an after party and reception where she wore a gorgeous ivory gown by Gaurav Gupta.

For the wedding day, the bride wore a gorgeous red bridal lehenga by Om Parkash Jawahar Lal and looked every bit stunning.

Spider Beetle In Bedroom, Dashaun Amos Adrian Amos Brothers, Mike Remmers Net Worth, Quizizz Hack Script Tampermonkey, How Old Is Charley Nash Jason Nash's Daughter, Essay About Colorado, How Much Are Gloves At Go Ape, Can You Pick The Classical Music Works From These Excerpts, Yellow Yoh Kamiyama, Bryan Williams Age, Chris Frantz Son, Nba 2k16 Soundtrack, Roosterteeth Drama Reddit, Facebook Random Picker, Tweeten Mac Os, Cantos Adventistas Con Letra, Illumina Wiki Minecraft, Matilda Theme Song, Flight 2120 Bodies, Yessirskiii Instrumental Download, Phi Kappa Psi Ohio State, Betfair Trading Community Coupon Code, A Workbook For Arguments 2nd Edition Exercise Answers, Lil Snupe Cause Of Death, Mario Tennis Power Tour Cheats, Ring Stick Up Cam Not Detecting Motion, Reggie Roby Wife, Tonight At Noon Poem Analysis, Ycee Juice Mp4, Catchy Names For Gun Ranges, Diamond Painting Kits Argos, On Top Of Spaghetti Book Pdf, Ucla Law Programmatic Contribution Essay, How To Make A Spider Farm In Minecraft Ps4, Lumineers Song List, Balinese Vs Ragdoll, Chevy Colorado Engine Replacement, Old Marvel Comics For Sale,