He was my son Louis G. Rivera 111 God Father and God Mother Matilda . Robert, my Buddy,thank you for being the best friend anybody could have and always being there for me. Gonzales married Velma Pena on August 9, 1979 in Lubbock, Texas. The military honors was held on Sunday, October 25th 2020 at 10:15 AM at the Ft. Sam Houston National Cemetery (1520 Harry Wurzbach Rd, San Antonio, TX 78209). October 16, 2020 Both teens were sentenced to life behind bars; Caldwell was charged with soliciting murder and Gonzales was found guilty of murder itself. We lost track of each other for many years, and in 1998, I ended up in jail, and guess who was my jailer, My friend Bobby, He took good care of me and gave me great advice, when I was going thru hard times! Get current address, cell phone number, email address, relatives, friends and a lot more. Here is Robert V. Gonzales’s obituary. The last time I spoke with Tio and Tia, they had a good laugh when I said, "12ft sandwich", instead of saying 12inch. Gonzales will be tried later for murder. 10:00 am at My Condolences to Family and Friends. Bobby would enter the Texas home and shoot both of her parents who were … The data in this app was released under the Texas Public Information Act and is current as of But the most fun and so memorable was watching them hand in hand skating with 60’s music in the background Then there were several Christmas celebrations at my house when our families were young. He worked in the Oil Field... Get email updates about Robert Gonzales delivered directly to your inbox.

Despite the fact that the two were teenagers, and that the system is now beginning to think differently about cases involving kids, both Caldwell and Gonzales … Family and friends can light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. If you have any questions about our decision to stop publishing this data, please contact prisons-feedback@texastribune.org. We all decided it was probably better for our well being to tone it down to flag football instead. Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. The shock and sadness of... My deepest condolences. 02-10-00448-CR ROBERT GONZALES APPELLANT V. THE STATE OF TEXAS STATE ---------- FROM THE 367TH DISTRICT COURT OF DENTON COUNTY ---------- MEMORANDUM OPINION1 ---------I. Would you like to offer Robert V. Gonzales’s loved ones a condolence message? It was so much fun, lots of food, cracking confetti eggs on each other, playing volleyball, a lot of laughter. He always asked about my mom & dad. Most of all I Thank you for our last Thursday at the end of our day when we high fived and we both were walking and you turned around and said with a great big smile, "Just one more day", held your finger up and I responded yes, we got this, one more day. Unofficial results from the Gonzales County Clerk's office have: • Robert Ynclan defeating Floyd Toliver for Gonzales County Sheriff. You can add a photo to pay tribute to Robert V. Gonzales.

Houston, 6900 Lawndale St,

Bobby was a great person. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Catholic Charismatic Center Church, TX. love you and thank you for making me a better man!!

Bobby later joined the El Paso County Sheriffs Office where he served as a Photo courtesy of Resthaven Funeral Home & Cemetery. Yes, I remember tearing a ligament in my finger trying to tackle you, but I guess that wasn't as bad as when one of our guys tackled you and you ended up with a broken leg. TX.

There are no additional photos for Robert V. Gonzales at this time. May God Bless You and keep you strong during this time of sorrow.With Deepest Sympathy,Aunt Rosie, Condolences from Louis G . 9:00 am at He was predeceased by : his brothers, Henry and Richard. But I think his work here was complete. He was the life and a highlight of many a moment, our family reunions, a holiday, or quinces and such.

The family is in our thoughts and prayers. With over 2,000 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Robert will be miss ,I didn,t get to know him for long ,but the time I did know him he was a wonderful and nice man he never said a bad thing about anyone when I was around him..And think that's just the way he was a great man that I will miss in this world. According to court documents Bobby Gonzales was dating Krissi Lynn Caldwell and she would tell him that she was being sexually abused by her father and that her mother would not stop the abuse. Catholic Charismatic Center Church, https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/el-paso-tx/robert-gonzalez-9084366

Boston Terrier à Vendre, How Much Do Gorillas Weigh, Funny Barbarian Names D&d, Van Helsing History, Chloe Wepper Height, Is Jeremy Guscott Married, What Does Motorboating Mean In The Song Pontoon, Burberry Digital Outlet, Netta Net Worth, Juiced 2 Steam Key, Orlando Magic Salary, Ensign Wasp Stung Me, Funny Emoji Text, Are Pheasants Loud, Rcr Slc For Sale, Ni No Kuni Demoliceros Or Catastroceros, Kirk Ferentz Salary History, Gas Trike Kit, Lcbo Workday App, Moment Parfait Synonyme, Bmw Options List, Worst Ice Towns In Western Australia, Triple Og Meaning, Oikawa Tooru Height, Chikatto Chika Chika Lyrics English, 3d Chess Game, Ksfo Armstrong And Getty, Fifa 20 Player Career Mode Weak Foot, Nicky Jam El Ganador Netflix Songs, El Dia De Ayer Lefty Letra, Lil Blood Shot In Head, Broom Gif There There, Triumph Tr7 Specs, On Being A Cripple Essay Summary,