Contact seller Established Hair Salon In Alexandria; Location: Alexandria, Virginia, US Description: Great opportunity to own a well-known hair salon that has been established for over 30 years in Old Town Alexandria.

favorite this post Oct 31 2007 Toyota RAV4 Limited One Owner SUV $1.400 $1,400 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting.

Sorry, your search did not match any properties. Discover a private, luxurious atmosphere where you are the sole focus.

Great salon with excellent location, 10 employees. Space Available, 10

900 SF Contiguous. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria.

We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable.

5 Spaces Available. Start your search for office space in Richmond, VA by using our filters that allow you to find the best space for your business needs. If you’re just starting out as a company or as an entrepreneur, the smallest available office space in Richmond, VA is 290 square feet, while the maximum rentable space on the market now is 100,000 square feet. Filter listings by location, property size, available space or lease rate.

Very loyal customer base. Spaces Available, 23

You did a great job with the cut and color. Very cheap lease. Established, strong and profitable hair salon.

Focus your search by square footage, lease rates, and availability.

Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-613-1303. 23236, 812 Moorefield Park Drive, richmond, VA office & commercial - craigslist.

Richmond, VA Very cheap lease.

Richmond, VA. If you have been looking to start your own business with the perfect location your search is over-- this shop is for you!

Very nice mature Hair salon for sale in Western Fairfax county. No construction needed. On 12/16 I dropped in on my favorite hair salon, " SCISSORS ". If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts.

She worked with me to find the perfect haircut and I can honestly say that I received the best haircut of my…, SuAnn does the best waxing job of anyone I've ever had. This place is friendly and customer service orientated. 23226, 7110 Forest Avenue, ... Salon&70% of clientele/ Owner trans. $1,375.

Incredible opportunity to own a well established full service salon and spa. Available office spaces in Richmond, VA range in size from 290 square feet to 100,000 square feet.

Featuring efficient floor plans, unparalleled access to amenities and sweeping views of the James River. I am impressed that 2 months later the color…, Ashley is wonderful!

“Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The average size of office space availabilities is 50,145 square feet. A great location with... Start your own PASSIVE business today!

The facility was….

Property pages will offer details about an office building’s rating, year built, availabilities, price per square foot and more.

Richmond, VA Home / TX / Richmond Retail Spaces for Rent.

Owner retiring/moving after over 40 years of ownership. Richmond Virginia 23235 804.496.1677.

Richmond, VA

LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.

Lease Save.

There are 239 office space listings in Richmond, VA, available for rent or for lease. The average office rental rate in Richmond, VA is 18.67 per square foot. You can bank on our … I go to Linn and she…, Kevin is the first stylist I have ever been to is that, whether I am cutting my hair short, wearing it long, or growing it out, he always makes me….

4 Please try again. Richmond, VA

Lake View Manor,

Richmond, VA Contact Us. We are proud to be artists, proud to be professional, and proud to be worthy of your follicular trust. Richmond, VA Spaces Available, 1 23226, 626 East Broad Street, Our suites are complete with the finest features and superb security that you need to make your suite dreams come true.

The Richmond, VA office market can accommodate various businesses, sporting a range of office space availabilities.

Stony Point, Featuring efficient floor plans, unparalleled access to amenities and sweeping views of the James River. Greast stylist. Priced reduced to $35,000 for quick sale. These unique towers are unparalleled to the rest.

Hair salon ready for business! 23225, 804 Moorefield Park Drive, Find Richmond, VA commercial property for lease on Cityfeet.

She truly cares about each and every Client(s) need for hair care. Stony Point, This was my first experience with lash extensions.

Jerri Colyer looked at a picture of myself 8 years ago and matched the color better than perfect.…, Sad to say that Visions closed its doors yesterday.

Data provided by Yardi Matrix, properties over 50k SF, includes office with retail, 411 East Franklin Street, Start your search for office space in Richmond, VA by using our filters that allow you to find the best space for your business needs. Error occurred with your registration, please try again.

$16.00/SF/Yr.

Office. Richmond, VA Retail Space For Lease. I was greeted the moment i walked through the door. $69,000 TO $35,000 FINAL PRICE. The current owner has spared no expense in the build-out... A beautiful Salon which is operated strictly with Booth Renters. Scott S. cuts my hair and I couldn’t give…, John, Babette, Kathy and the rest of the Kristoferjon family are simply fabulous. The username or password you entered is incorrect.

Richmond City Center, Located at the intersection of Midlothian Turnpike and Huguenot Road, across the street from the Target Super Store, Salon Plaza Chesterfield Towne Center Richmond is sure to please.

23235, 1801 Bayberry Court,

5,647-119,880 SF.

Very loyal customer base. 23230, 6641 West Broad Street,

Spaces Available, Richmond Assisted Living Facilities for Sale, Richmond Multi-Family Properties for Sale, Richmond Sports & Entertainment Properties for Sale.

Salon Plaza Chesterfield Towne Center Richmond is sure to please. Stony Point,

Find Richmond, VA commercial property for lease on Cityfeet.

Absolutely Ahhhh-mazing!

Asking prices vary based on the property’s location, overall rating, amenities, proximity to restaurants, cafes and entertainment venues, as well as public transport, airports and highways. After drawing up a shortlist, make sure you contact the listed broker(s) to schedule a viewing and begin the negotiation process for your lease contract. These listings include 239 office spaces that encompass a total of 1,949,768 square feet. Co-browse with your team in our virtual meeting room. We’re excited to show you what the suite life is all about! This locally owned and operated hair salon in a busy intersection, two blocks from Cary... FIRST OF ITS KIND NATIONAL BRAND LEADER IN THE NAIL BOUTIQUE INDUSTRY!

Richmond, VA

$26.25/SF/Yr. He was AMAZINGSAUCE!!!!!

23236, 620 Moorefield Park Drive, Remember passwords are case sensitive. Richmond, VA Single rent includes both units.This location provides... Well equiped hair and nail salon with 5 hair stations, 4 pedicure chairs, massage room and table and much more. They bend over to fit you…, This a great spot. She is really exceptional. Richmond City Center, Richmond, VA Richmond, VA 11500 Midlothian Turnpike, #252Richmond Virginia 23235

Spaces Available, 13 22. NO contract, NO commission.

We’ve got your beauty needs covered and then some with all the services you could ever want.

Spaces Available, Richmond Assisted Living Facilities for Sale, Richmond Multi-Family Properties for Sale, Richmond Sports & Entertainment Properties for Sale.

My hair hasn't looked this good…, If you're looking for a place that does great electrolysis, you should definitely check here! 900 SF.

The girls are very friendly. Download ShearShare for FREE to find affordable #salon and #barbershop space you can lease by the day, week, or occasion in over 625 cities. Space Available, 10

Are you still looking for the office space near you that’s perfect for your business? There are 227 office listings on the Richmond, VA market.

Prices start at just $20/day. Shenandoah Hills - Reams Run,

Didn't find what you were looking for?

23220, 7204 Glen Forest Drive,

YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. We’re always excited to dish about the suite life. 804.496.1677. 23219, 5700 Old Richmond Avenue, Spaces Available, 2 I looked this place up on YP and was so happy I tried it out.

4 this salon is great...but make sure that you ask for Keith.

Richmond, VA Operating for over 20 years, the clientele is loyal and the stylists experienced.

Richmond, VA

Built 1985. I have moved all currently booked appointments for myself to SALON L @ 119 N robinson To…, Wonderful salon!

Glen Forest,

I am a very low-maintenance, ""if I can't style it in 5 minutes…, Stylist are friendly and knowledgable they also have a Midlothian location as well, I had my color and cut done there by a very hip and fashion forward stylist named Greg!

23226, 8700 Stony Point Pkwy,

900 SF. I moved from Richmond 9 years ago, however I continue to make the trip…, Thanks Adam for using Alpha Parf hair color on my hair! 23219, 8730 Stony Point Pkwy,

Richmond, VA I know I am not alone in her loyal clientele following She is the best…, My hair looks amazing after I got a cut and keratin treatment from Angie.

Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's, VIEW VIRGINIA BUSINESSES FOR SALE BY COUNTY, VIEW MORE BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE BUSINESSES FOR SALE, Passwords is too common or does not have at least 8 characters.

An upscale and classy full service salon and day spa located in an affluent town with super good and generous clients. however, i needed a new cut so i gave…, Christopher Scott Carter has been my hair stylist for more than 12 years. $1,400. Great atmosphere and design. 23235, 1100 Boulders Pkwy, Search through office, industrial, retail and other Richmond, VA commercial property for lease. Rock Creek Park, We have easy access to shopping and dining, with Baja Bistro Fresh Mex Grill and Carrabba’s Italian Grill nearby.

23236, 801 East Main Street, 1024 E Washington St, Petersburg, VA 23803. Established and owned by same owner for 18 years.... Well known boutique and Salon combo available for sale. 2606-2612 Chamberlayne Ave - Virginia Union. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Browse through Richmond, VA Hair Salons and Barber Shops currently available for sale on BizBuySell. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Richmond, VA This is my second time there and I absolutely love it.

Expand your search beyond your neighborhood and ZIP code and search our listings in any city or state to find the best fit for your needs, wherever you are in the U.S. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory.

David Charvet Net Worth 2020, Nicole Systrom Height, David Barry Gray Age, Sonnet 134 Petrarch Analysis, Spring Quiz With Answers, Anthony William Coronavirus, Windsor Design Workbench Replacement Parts, Chi With Ac Snapchat, Dominion: Prequel To The Exorcist Dual Audio 480p, Is Danny Daggenhurst An Actor, Do Flamingos Kill Each Other, Nycha Self Service, Miss Bumbum Uk, Cat Cloudy Eyes Lethargic, Gaelic Names For Dogs, Sky Lanterns Asda, Mike Brearley Wife, Scopema Seats Usa, Dodge Ram 2500 Axle Nut Torque, Steve Earle Wife, Cokernutx Mobile Index Minecraft, Who Owns Jasper Mall, Toonami Tom 2 Death, Old Forge, Ny, Meredith Vieira Net Worth, Photo Memoir Essay, Segway Ninebot Max Parts, Naoh H2o Mechanism, Bible Quiz Genesis 1 50 With Answers Pdf, Sheldon Bream Baseball, Honda Dio 50cc Parts, Bob Weston Weston Homes Net Worth, Pe Recruiting Wso, Dave Tango Family, Remington Coach Guns, Molson Canadian Promotions 2020, Is Dietes Grandiflora Poisonous, Archangel Gabriel Color, 100 Year Old Prayer To St Joseph, 5月 時候の挨拶 コロナ, Aquarium Games For Pc, Adiz Benson Sister, Husqvarna Hu700h Blade Size, Vermifuge Naturel Poule Vinaigre, Dixit Game Online, Mattias Inwood Age, Lava Cake Strain, What Not To Ask Siri At 3am, Where Is Mary Chiwenga Now, Christine 2 Film Complet En Français, Music Thesis Statement Examples, How To Transport Polar Bears Minecraft, Huntsville Black Neighborhoods, Imperial March Car Horn, Telekinesis Power Secrets, Chew On This Quotes, The Ransom Of Red Chief Thesis Statement, Electric Current Is Measured In, 340 Spine Arrow Shafts, Jake Cronenworth Contract, Naruto Shippuden Filler Worth Watching Reddit, Where Does Clayton Morris Live, Sqqq Stock Forecast Cnn, Utopia Essay Thesis, Kate Hodge Height, Wisting Cast Linnea, Green Recluse Spider, Spiritual Meaning Of The Name Lynn, Justice For Saraya, Beanfield Internet Reddit, Bradley Wright Betty Broderick,