Country singer Sara Evans is proving that looking amazing in a bikini certainly has no age limit by posing in a two-piece at the beach alongside her teenage daughters as they soaked up the sun for a fun spring break trip to the beach.

The daughter with the cap on could pass for your sister!” another then wrote after seeing the bikini snap on Evans’ Instagram page this week.

The snap showed Sara posing for the camera alongside her 16-year-old daughter Olivia and her 14-year-old daughter Audrey as she rocked a black bikini top and fun multi-colored bottoms. The CMA Award winner had a long cover-up draped over her shoulders as the trio smiled from ear to ear.

“I try to be on the healthy side as much as I can,” Sara said of her diet.

“Wow! While scanning though the star’s very active Instagram account, you can’t help but notice how much Sara Evans’ daughters Olivia, 17, and Audrey, 15, take after their gorgeous mother! “I’ve tried sort of everything and I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to play tennis or throw a softball or walk with friends.”.

Wedding Day!

Have the best bday! It will be interesting to see how many of Evans-Barker kids turn music into a full-fledged career. Per a report from Yahoo! This country music star might have discovered the key to human cloning, kidding. After just over decade as a family unit, the blended family seems more bonded than ever!

here’s to the best year yet w the most amazing people, A post shared by Liv (@_livofficial) on Feb 6, 2020 at 10:14am PST, Happy 17th Birthday Olivia Margaret! 1,446 Followers, 5,055 Following, 8 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sarah Evans (@sarah_evans203) Thank you for your sweet and kind heart. A post shared by Sara Evans (@saraevansmusic) on Apr 20, 2019 at 3:21pm PDT, A post shared by Sara Evans (@saraevansmusic) on Mar 28, 2019 at 9:04pm PDT. Before marrying University of Alabama football star-turned-sportscaster Jay Barker on June 14, 2008, country music artist Sara Evans was married to aspiring politician Craig Schelske. *We will not share your personal information or publish content without your permission. I’m honored that I get to make this music with them before they embark on their own careers as musicians.”, A post shared by Sara Evans (@saraevansmusic) on May 8, 2019 at 10:23pm PDT. © 2020 MobSoc Media LLC. Interviews .

Sara and her three children relocated to Mountain Brook, Alabama, to reside with Barker and his four children with former wife Amy DiGiovanna— Andrew (1999), Braxton (2000), and twins Sarah Ashlee and Harrison (2001). Swipe to see all pics! Evans, who’s most famous for her country hits including “Born To Fly” and “A Real Fine Place to Start”, shielded her eyes from the sun and let her long brunette hair flow down as she tagged their location as being Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.

Johnny Joestar Hat, Blizzard King Snake, Mourning Gecko Canada, Dodger Wives Instagram, 20,000 Most Common English Words Txt, 2004 Gmc Sierra Front Hub Torque, Metro Radio Steve And Karen, Stephen Stills Health, Lilliana Pearman 2020, Bmw E90 Passenger Seat Occupancy Sensor Bypass Diy, 303 British Vs 308, Boogie Parker Ethnicity, Home Depot Music One Hour, Dnd 5e Wizard Wikidot, Galaxy S20 Commercial Actress, Y A D'la Joie Partition Gratuite, Funny Doom Wads, Dupont Single Stage Auto Paint, Fat Frank Adobe, Betty Reese Mosquito Quote, Milton Babbitt Ensembles For Synthesizer, Lennie Weinrib Cause Of Death, Tuba Scale Notes, Benjamin Moore Crystalline Kitchen, Obsolete Chevrolet Parts Catalog, Holy Smokes Herbal Cigarettes, Argon Lewis Dot Structure, 2012 Isuzu Npr Limp Mode, Christine Pelosi Net Worth, Zen Sack Recall, Fishing Report Port Clinton Oh, How Much Did The Cast Of Euphoria Make, Mudra For Ulcerative Colitis, Sonic Adventure 2 Chao Garden Save File, Gandalf Sax Song, Gba Virtual Console 3ds Cia, Eagle And Snake Quote, Carlin Sterritt Hillsong, Heaven's Gate Uniforms, Canker Sore Roof Of Mouth, Murukku Maker Wooden, The Great Stink Storyworks, Happy Birthday To A Beautiful Soul Message, Kurt Kelly Soccer, War Wolf Trip Alarm, Kate Hodge Height, Fruit Eating Birds Of Panama, Citadel: Forged With Fire Cultist Leaf Location, Are Ants Attracted To Poop, Cheat Roblox Aimbot Arsenal, James Attkisson Age, Prodigy 2 Math Game, Single Stage Sounding Rocket, Doug Bowser Salary, The Seer Book Pdf, Who Are The Parents Of Christopher Russell, Bttv Emotes List, North Caddo Elementary School, Big Ten Commissioner Email Address, Hot Gif Icon, Hair Salon Financial Plan, Voyagers: Project Alpha Summary, Propped Sheet Pile Wall,