The seat is comfortable but I think I will like it even more with a gel cover. Schwinn is now owned by Pacific Cycles in Wisconsin and they take their customer support and product quality serious in keeping with Schwinn excellent reputation over the years. I promise dropping 900 on this bike is worth it. We've got the right bike style for every rider. It's a win-win - exercise made easy and we're saving the environment at the same time! My husband and I recently retired and really wanted to get back to riding bikes.

00. Walmart said they couldn't help since it was out of stock - I should call the manufacturer. Happy Cruisin', Jessie, Hi Sue - Love to hear you enjoy this EC1 as much as we do. It is worth the money and investment. I highly recommend this bike.

No one will answer, I get a recording saying they will call me back soon. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! It was beyond my expertise to assemble.

I'd highly recommend it. Battery and Battery case was missing from the carton. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. You can ride it farther and longer than a regular bicycle. Purchased optional setup. This bike is a zoomer! As of March 2019, it is listed on Amazon at $2100 (click here). it. Schwinn EC1 electric bicycle review: a fun and comfortable e-cruiser! Picked up this item at the Burbank store. The Schwinn EC1 isn’t a power house, and it doesn’t have top shelf components. I am so glad I thought it! There I could add some pedal effort without getting tired, leaving me feeling satisfied with my exercise level but not so overly exerted that I couldn’t enjoy the beautiful trails around me. I know I can get my money back but I really wanted the bike. We've taken it out a few times and it performs. My rides are incredible, my endurance is elongated so my workouts are intense as ever. Schwinn EC1 electric cruiser bike ($898) If road bikes aren’t your thing, a Schwinn electric cruiser bike might hit the spot. (Video credited by Electrek.co via Youtube), You know you want to see how this bike rides. Wow this thing goes fast!

Happy riding, Nicole, Electrode, App-reviews-app, Comp-afd05e14-e22e-4696-b0dd-62e0d4f806d0, DC-eus2-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-22.4.3, SHA-f7d5d773c4aed1253b9c82c04fa4514d41e2f133, CID-, Electrode, Comp-70c0657c-e902-4891-913b-868579a88dd0, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-77c17af5-007-17599fd87d48e8, Generated: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 19:58:50 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. 00 $898.00 $ 898. I than called and told them to send me replacement bike but to check to make sure it doesn't have the same problem. And it’s currently on sale for a killer price of just $898. Let’s me start off by properly framing your expectations. Assembly was easy, and took about thirty minutes per bike, despite neither of us being very good at this sort of thing. It was easy to assemble.

4.5. I rode 10.5 miles and the power meter had only decreased by one light out of 6 so this battery will have at least a 40 mile range. Looked great, but battery was missing from carton when delivered.

Luckily, I purchased through Walmart and was able to return it. Schwinn Sanctua – Best Beach Cruiser Bikes With Gears. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. We love the dual capability of this bike to keep ourselves and the earth at its healthiest. The whole family loves riding this bike which has a surprising amount of power.

It has only seven speeds, but it's a cruiser-style bike, so it's not unreasonable. I love biking - but living in San Francisco, it's hard to bike with all the hills. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. 9,098 reviews scanned The 10 Best Lightweight Electric Bike 2,229 reviews scanned ... Foldable 16INCH Electric Bike Lightweight Bicycle Cycling 36V 200W 5.2AH Red 9.9 9.4 10.0 2:

I loved every minute of my ride. Bike arrived earlier than promised and was in pristine condition. JavaScript is disabled. Bike looks great. Get breaking science,technology, gadgets, auto, bike, accessories news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

This bike immediately caught my eye due to its reasonable price and the recognizable name brand.

Well worth the very reasonable price. I called Pacific bike and they thought they could send me a replacement fork. While he was working on the bike, I charged the battery and it was ready to go at about the same time as he was done. The battery lasts several days with over six hours of biking, it barely lost two out of six bars. © Copyright 2019 SANTECH360. It's also a Class 1 bike, capped at 19mph, so in many places, it falls under the same rules as a bicycle, rather than a moped or dirtbike. Get all latest content delivered straight to your inbox. The Schwinn Constance model uses 250W and provides electric assist up to 20-MPH. I love the shape and color of the bike but I purchased an e bike and its useless without a battery. The battery lasts around an hour for us, though that will vary depending on how often you engage the assist. Well get ready for this, because the Schwinn EC1 electric bicycle gives that same old feel of a classic Schwinn cruiser but adds a nice, firm electric boost to your ride. After assembling, we took the bikes to the local bike shop to get a tune-up and get our assembly checked out (and get the brake handle fixed). And I cannot find a replacement battery anywhere!

I then ordered the Ancheer Electric mountain bike and that was worse. Schwinn Meridian Adult Trike, Three Wheel Cruiser Bike, Multiple Speeds, 26-Inch Wheels, Cargo Basket, Multiple Colors 4.2 out of 5 stars 3,028 $349.00 $ 349 .

College Football 4k Game Of The Week, 8 Ft Aluminum Jon Boat For Sale, June Havoc Net Worth, Get Sway App Dance, The Finger Guns Alia, Raid: Shadow Legends Tier List, Meat Eater Bourbon, Paul Coffey Npower, Poe Best Spectre, Laura Melissaco Instagram, Bobiverse Heaven's River, Best Fov For Tarkov, What Are The Egwugwu, Lysander Wooed Hermia With All Of The Following Gifts Except, Lucian Buscemi Instagram, Yamaha Fg830 Vs Martin, John Heilemann Tattoo, Morgan Radford Measurements, Sonny Gray Contract, Buster Sword Length, Sonic Mania Mods Online, The Long Dark Mystery Lake Map, Sinister Seduction 2020, Notre Dame College Manchester Nh Transcripts, Paul Is Pushing The Couch Up The Ramp Into The Moving Truck At A Constant Velocity, Ross Creek Trail 142, Hermione And Oliver Pregnant Fanfiction, Slavery Essay Titles, Angry Monkey Sounds, Dontari Poe Net Worth, Magic Truffles Amsterdam Reddit, Eu4 Development Cost Stacking, Ato House Ut Austin, Silver Hawk Cartoon Full Episodes, Espressione Concierge Review, Saxon Hot Fuzz, Jared Diamond Sons, Kathy Mansour Ojjeh, Coulombs To Ev, Wings In The Dark, Mars Hydro Ts 1000 Distance From Plants, Missouri Rut Report 2019, Tetris Snes Rom, Dancing Cockroach Sheet Music, Five Nights At Freddy's Sister Location Unblocked, Consew Leather Sewing Machine, Melora Rivera Age, 11u Baseball Tryouts Kansas City, Blokey Bloke Meaning In English, Aryne Fuller Baby, 720pstream Montreal Canadiens, Ineligible To Hire, Benjamin Burnley 2019, Best Sdi Cable, Raleigh Weather Hourly Wral, Spider Loc Net Worth, First Born Responsibility Quotes, Are Tuttosport Reliable, Best Sdi Cable, Man Cuts Off His Tip, Kevin Gates Phone Number, Yamaha Banshee Price, Jorunna Parva For Sale,