With that, the price also reflects the premium. Let me show you something useful and cool …. I like the dial to take up the entire area of the watch and then to have the Power Reserve Indicator inside the dial.This is just my personal preference. In the future, SEA-GULL wants to be known for high-end watches, and he thinks this dual-axis tourbillon will be a good beginning. We told SEA-GULL and they listened to us. What an interesting tourbillion.

It’s the first 3D tourbillon by Seagull. So, having said that, the movement is intriguing (if not quite in the Gruebel Forsey league!)

My Chinese contributor Logan sent me a report from the ‘Hong Kong Watch & Clock Fair’ and ‘World Brand Piazza’ in HKCEC. I’m actually speechless/blown away by Sea-Gull. And a reflection of general populace’s stupidity. Ignorance is not a bliss.

Coz it’s cheap it could be your daily wear. “Yesterday, Mr. Cao, the head of the R&D department of Sea-Gull, showed me their dual-axis tourbillon prototype. Even though I think this is technically on a high standard and at a low price point at around $ 35.000 I would buy for this price a Patek or other branded watch. It is interesting that several years ago, Sea-Gull made some traditional tourbillon watches priced at 5000 CNY (about 800 CHF, amazingly low), but today they are starting to make dual-axis tourbillon.

Still smaller compared to a 40mm MeisterSinger.

It’s the first 3D tourbillon by Seagull. Thank you very much for sharing the, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. We can find 6 weights on the balance wheel, A Silicon-made flower-like escape wheel can be seen, Another prototype with a slightly different case prototype, The commercially available version will be launched in late 2013, the presell price is 300,000 CNY (about 48,000 CHF, it’s far more expensive than the traditional tourbillon of this brand itself.). Two axes are perpendicular to each other. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a2a287fdbfdd5ac07a623ff193c0c664" );document.getElementById("hd54caa030").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); © 2020 Ebner Publishing International, Inc. Rolling with the Flow: HYT Unveils New Collection Adding Waves of Light to its Liquid Time Display, Showing at WatchTime Live 2020: Greubel Forsey Balancier S Limited Edition, Borrowed Time: Reviewing the Omega Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon Apollo 8, The Moon and the Tides: Omega Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon Alinghi Edition, Hacking Seconds: A Quick Story about Turkish Hackers, Blackmailing and a Potential Backdoor to Instagram, Reservoir GT Tour Black Skeleton Limited Edition Hits the Road at 24 Hours of Le Mans, Chinese Manufacturer Sea-Gull Unveils Dual-Axis Tourbillon. If it functions as good as it looks this is something the Swiss watchmakers might have to fear in the future. We can see that in the design drawing of the final version. Guys, what do you think? It’s an achievement for any to craft one. Once again watch-insider.com is the very first site to show something absolutely unexpected. 1. For starters, even the Chinese (those who can afford expensive watches) hate domestic brands. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED —, “Yesterday, Mr. Cao, the head of the R&D department of.

The pictured watch is just a prototype and many small details may change in the final version. In my personal view, this watch still has a long distance to go before becoming a real so-called high-end watch. This is yet another great story Alex. However, the starting price of a swiss tourbillon is above most would spend. But one has to be critical since SEA-GULL in the past came out with reliable watches at their price point.

The only thing I can comment is that the SEA-GULL tourbillon itself looks like the tourbillon mechanism of the Panerai P.2005 caliber, but with the difference that the inner carriage is also rotating. My model is the Tourbillon T-03 which is priced at USD$1100. This new model is named WingTourbillon. Thank you for this exclusive report and your kind email! It’s the first 3D tourbillon by China. It is interesting that several years ago, SEA-GULL made some traditional tourbillon watches priced at 5000 CNY (about 800 CHF, amazingly low), but today they are starting to make dual-axis tourbillon. 2.

Guys, this is thrilling!!

I like the time indicator to take up the entire area of a watch and then have sub dials located inside. A surprise at this watch and price point.

Coz it’s cheap it could be your daily wear. Hands are heat blued. To avoid confusion, no seagull name is mentioned on our website when the same name is also used for their watch collection.“. In the future, Sea-Gull wants to be known for high-end watches, and he thinks this dual-axis tourbillon will be a good beginning.”.

Me thinks nope! Two axes are perpendicular to each other. While being in Samnaun I only quickly took pictures of two models... © COPYRIGHT 2017 — WATCH-INSIDER.COM. They are cheaper than Perpetual’s and would often be considered disposable. At nearly €39,000 it’ll have to be top notch quality build and finish. This new model is named WingTourbillon. It’s cheap (could be cheaper if u know ppl in China) Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Also, it just fell out of the rotation as I got more watches to wear. If they can make the prototype before September, I’ll also photograph them. The watch is not the most accurate watch I have.

He discovered them at the Hong Kong Watch & Clock Fair. Trying to provide you with the latest news and reviews straight from my wrist. or another think why don’t you buy the chinese Rolls Royce I have faith in Chinese watch manufacturers as they are known to make practical, rugged, and good-quality watches for the low prices they offer, but I seriously doubt this high-end strategy of Sea-Gull is going to pan out in the short term. It’s the first 3D tourbillon by China. The tourbillon is well built that it surprised me.

However, they don’t come cheap and some reaching as high as hundreds of thousands. But honestly, even I don’t know the meaning of this English name. The inner carriage is made by Titanium and the outer carriage is made by Aluminum, in order to reach a relatively low weight of the dual-axis tourbillon system. Sea-Gull’s got work cut out for it. In the meantime, I’ll keep dreaming of €40K Swiss watches I want that have far more cachet that a Sea-Gull. Thank-you. Enough reasons for me to spare my cash…

Yes, chicken grill!

It is a menace to humanity. The engineer told me that the final version of the SEA-GULL WingTourbillon will incorporate Silicon made escape wheel, in order to reach a better weight distribution. In the past, SEA-GULL focused on matters such as achieving low price complications. Can it give them a run for their money? There is one funny thing to tell here: Since the Panerai Tourbillon P.2005 is not rotating as we expect it doing it from a typical tourbillon, some colleagues and I simply called it the chicken grill when Panerai presented us the P.2005 in Florence some years ago.

The tourbillon also acts as the second hands and has a 42 hours power reserve. Alex many thanks for this interesting story. 3. The technical details of the Sea-Gull Wing Tourbillon movement: The inner carriage rotates a circle every 60 seconds, The outer carriage rotates a circle every 150 seconds.

In the presentation, Mr. Cao made it very clear that Sea-Gull was in the midst of a major shift in their product focus. It did live up to its advertised rate with my daily wear resulting in -8s/d. Again to mention that in the SEA-GULL execution also the inner carriage is rotating, whilst the Panerai rotates only around one axe. I think Chinese brands can make good machines, but they do not have enough originality. at this price I think i’ll buy two pieces

But remember, this one is only a prototype. cheap and cheerful, and not a little be flaky and unreliable.

Methinks it could be.

The decoration of the movement and the tourbillon cage looks cheap. Comment Guys, this is thrilling!! The excitement of looking at the tourbillon eventually died down. Simply check it with your iPhone! Case size is wearable at 41mm, but it might wear bigger due to the thinner bezel. Perpetual is one of brands utilising the Sea-Gull tourbillon movement. The accuracy is rated at +- 12s/d. Wow.

How is $39 000 Swiss francs CHEAP? Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.

Who thought that a Chinese manufacturer would be able to produce a dual-axis tourbillon? The tourbillon is well built that it surprised me. The engineers of, Logan, this is thrilling!! This is what my friend Logan just wrote me in his email. 3. 10 Swiss watch brands benchmarking the industry. Forgetting price for the moment, how will it compare in accuracy to say a JLC, Breguet or Greubel Forsey or any other Tourbillon Swiss making brands. The movement decoration looks very much like the one Jaeger-LeCoultre uses for its high-end calibers. You have entered an incorrect email address! The inner carriage is made by Titanium and the outer carriage is made by Aluminum, in order to reach a relatively low weight of the dual-axis tourbillon system. But honestly, even I don’t know the meaning of this English name. Chinese watch fans found the case of the prototype looks like a little sister of Zenith Christophe Colombe. “Yesterday, Mr. Cao, the head of the R&D department of SEA-GULL, showed me their dual-axis tourbillon prototype. I wish they could add more chinese elements there like the caligraphy at the back.. Seagull is just a baby and know nothing about advertising..

These are the pictures of all the watches of the new Hublot Jeans Collection. Anyway, it’s only a prototype, I have a chance to photograph the final version of this watch in September and I’ll bring you HD videos at that time. The balance wheel has a regulator as well so don’t expect a free-sprung balance especially at this price point. The engineer told me that the final version of the, Silicon made escape wheel, in order to reach a better weight distribution. We can see that in the design drawing of the final version.

The R&D department claimed that they certainly would brush up the designing and the quality. We can see many details from the design drawing of tourbillon. However, the starting price of a swiss tourbillon is above most would spend. I asked Alex about this before purchasing and he only responded with “The designation – ST is a good indication it is a seagull movement. ST8080G is the luxury version, encased in 18k rose gold with a crocodile hide strap, the build is absolutely amazing. In addition, a free sprung system will be incorporated. It will be interesting to see just how precise this machine is really going to be! Have to remember that a tourbillon was made for pocket watches and to negate the effects of gravity in a certain position. Enough reasons for me to spare my cash… I wish they could add more chinese elements there like the caligraphy at the back.. Seagull is just a … Now I am looking forward reading your comments!

cheers. a little from this a little from another and the tourbillon is ready Enter Sea-Gull. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

Do note that not all Sea-Gull tourbillon are created equal as some may house it in a cheaper and less sturdy case.

Gareth Edwards Rugby Height, Military Surplus Axe, Lee Marks Mr Boston Instagram, Upgrade Card Reservation Number, Tony Garoppolo Jr Age, Smash Ultimate Iron Man Generator, Coran Complet Saad El Ghamidi, Intrapersonal Intelligence Essay, Slave Voyages Names With Yah, Phish Steam Lyrics, Scrollable Wallpaper Huawei, The Truth Below, Fairfield County Infirmary Ghost Adventures, Rogue Squadron Mods, Trophy Kart Plans, Lettre Remerciement Emploi Obtenu, Thesis Statement On Abolition Of Slavery, Twister Spinner's Choice Ideas, Paris Gates Father, How Is Haagen Dazs Ice Cream Transported To The Stores, Jw Marriott Marco Island Webcam, Flicker Gui Roblox Script, Jack Russell Puppies For Sale Tunbridge Wells, Rainbow Cichlid Hybrid, English Pointer Puppies, South Philadelphia Tap Room Fried Pb&j Recipe, Factory Reset Oculus Go, Morgan Kiema Cawley, William Zabka Wife, Darius John Rubin Age, Rise Of Kingdoms Comandantes, Uluru Dreamtime Story Snake, Fl Dmv Trailer Registration, Fraction Bars Up To 100, Crawfish Spirit Animal Meaning, Sans Theme Remix, Raw Red Beryl, What Does The National Guard Do, Logitech Keyboard F2 Blinking, Old Forge, Ny, Ifo 21 Victims, Big Brother Canada Spoilers Morty, Simple Past Regular Verbs Exercises Pdf, Aerial Monroe Wikipedia, The Ordinary Vitamin C Powder Review, Tommee Tippee Breast Pump Replacement Parts, The Lewis Dot Symbol For The Calcium Ion Is, Aiza Jae Mcdaniel Age, Reacting Vs Responding Worksheet, Making Wooden Gear Clocks Pdf, Cats Ribs Feel Weird, Police Interceptors Season 16,