I just need to know what the password will be once I do a pinhole reset. Or, telephone Shaw, and get them to remotely do that "reset". Is there a standard factory reset password? Good luck! ©2020 Shaw Communications. How To: Change your WiFi name and password with Bl... How To: Change your WiFi name and password with BlueCurve Home. Were you not able to access the modem through the MyShaw Home web/app? Try these related articles and discussions. I have a similar issue. To connect to wifi it asks fot password. That was the first time I had ever seen the 10.0.0.0.1  site......I just want to factory reset and sign in to all things. Learn how by reading the article Troubleshooting: Fix home WiFi network issues with BlueCurve Home. No idea. Select WiFi Name or WiFi Password to change them.

However, there is a "pin-hole" on the Shaw device, to return everything to its default settings. Once you're done, select Apply Changes, and you're all set! If i do the pin hole reset - what will I end up losing? I have been trying for days and days and cannot find the answer so I hope someone can help. I am trying to reset the password on the 10.0.0.0.1 site. I have a sheet with the original modem names and passwords but those were for the Wi-Fi and not the admin. All rights reserved. Alternatively, you can restart your Shaw modem by removing and reconnecting the power: Unplug the power cable from the back of the WiFi Modem. @jasall the BlueCurve app will do everything you need similar to the admin site. According to "Equipment Info: BlueCurve Gateway", under the "Connections" section, it is stated that there is a "factory reset" button. I Have figured it out! Select BlueCurve to lock access to it.

Select the Edit (pencil) icon at the top right. Once you're done, select Apply Changes, and you're all set! Select WiFi Password to change it. I am surprised that the WiFi's "SSID" and its password, and the Admin ID ("cusadmin") and its password are not on a label on the Shaw device. Select Parental Controls. Open the BlueCurve Home mobile app or web portal. .and I don't remember it . Open the BlueCurve Home mobile app or web portal. Press the Shaw button on your BlueCurve TV remote.

Your WiFi network password is the password you use to connect to the WiFi network. That was the first time I had ever seen the 10.0.0.0.1 site.....I just want to factory reset and sign in to all things. Tried to log in via 10.0.0.1 and the admin password is changed as well, which of course I got locked out of. If you already have a PIN set up, use that. I have tried all combinations on what was on the device and things that I could have changed it to but I have never logged in so it's strange. I don't want to lose any settings and we have restarted the modem and restarted anything that could be it. Before proceeding, ensure that you have an ethernet cable connecting your modem to your computer/laptop, or that you are connected to your personal WiFi network. I Have figured it out! Click here to view on YouTube. But it's not in the button . Is there any other way to get the password or reset the password? Not what you're looking for? I swear I didn't forget my password, but my usual password no longer works.

.so sittnsi here no wifi . Your WiFi network details are displayed.

Using that button should restore the original password. Choose Restore Factory Settings.

Note: After making changes, you may need to choose your new network name or enter your new password on previously connected devices. Do I even need 10.0.0.0.1 if I have the Bluecurve Home App?? Independent of this, when I open my BlueCurve Shaw Home app, then I log in to my shaw account, it gives me an "Upgrade for This Experience" message, even though my phone is already on the active BlueCurve Wifi signal. Wait 30 seconds. Restarting the modem will not reset any passwords. How To: Change the WiFi password on a BlueCurve Ga... How To: Change the WiFi password on a BlueCurve Gateway, Network Name (SSID) Does Not Appear in List of Networks. What a chore to reconnect everything - that's at least 20 things.......so frustrating. However, when I fill out the password update screen and click save, nothing happens. It’s your Shaw ID! I couldn’t get in forever to monitor my kids internet usage. I didn't have a password to change settings. Note: It is always a good idea to document your WiFi settings such as your network name and WiFi password just in case you forget them or are required to re-enter your wireless network information in the future. Learn how to view and change your WiFi network name and password using BlueCurve Home. Video Tutorial: How to change your WiFi name and password with BlueCurve Home. ©2020 Shaw Communications. Select Connect, then choose See Network. Choose Troubleshooting > Reset/Restore Gateway from the menu on the left.

What password did you use to login to change your settings?

Tried my Shaw ID and it worked! Open BlueCurve Home ( mobile app or web portal ). I just want to be able to get into the main systems to limit my kids internet usage. ©2020 Shaw Communications. Select the Settings cog. Reconnect the … All rights reserved. HELP! So happy! I have the Bluecurve Shaw Home App which i logged on did all the things but the guy that came to our house a couple of weeks ago said that we NEEDED to get into the 10.0.0.0.1  admin site and how did I not know the password. What a chore to reconnect everything - that's at least 20 things.......so frustrating. That was the first time I had ever seen the 10.0.0.0.1  site......I just want to factory reset and sign in to all things. Can't view the video? Select Application Locks. If you have previously changed your password, use that instead). @jasall if you do the pinhole reset, you will need to reconnect all of your wireless devices to the modem. I couldn’t get... 10.0.0.0.1  admin site and how did I not know the password. Reset it and it worked! What am I missing? ( Yes, I know that was not smart) Blue curve app does not allow me to add blocked sites and keywords. If you're setting up Application Locks for the first time, you'll be asked to create a parental control PIN now. It's frustrating. If you have the BlueCurve Gateway, we recommend you restart it using the BlueCurve Home app or My Shaw App. I have lost my admin password for 10.0.0.1.

Your WiFi network details are displayed. We did have a Shaw rep set everything up. Note: After making changes, you may need to enter your new password on previously connected devices. You can change your WiFi password using the BlueCurve Home mobile app or website.

Select Edit WiFi to the right of your WiFi network name. You can change your WiFi password using the BlueCurve Home mobile app or website. I have tried Admin and Password and then anything I could find online.

Select Network. In pretty much any faq Shaw has, I need to physically enter this area to reset the modem. It’s your Shaw ID! It was never changed and no one knows what it is. I have a similar issue. Password: password (These are the default login credentials for the admin tool. To change the password for the wireless network on your Gateway, you will need to log into the modem configuration page which will allow you to configure various settings related to your wireless network.

Do I even need 10.0.0.0.1 if I have the Bluecurve Home App?. All rights reserved. I have the Bluecurve Shaw Home App which i logged on did all the things but the guy that came to our house a couple of weeks ago said that we NEEDED to get into the 10.0.0.0.1 admin site and how did I not know the password. This page provides the information that you will need to change your WiFi password on the BlueCurve Gateway.

Team Umizoomi Toys, Hekate No Main Boot Entries Found, British Army Recruitment For Commonwealth Countries 2019, Dark As Similes, What Does The Bible Say About Dealing With A Liar, Canterbury Tales Characters Pdf, øystein Aarseth Sister, Modern Warfare Damascus Hack, Pochoir Lettre Calligraphie à Imprimer, Citi C15 Salary, Ali Ahn Wikipedia, Christie Whelan Browne Height, Ninja Warrior Saison 2 Streaming, Tv Tokyo Anime Live Stream, Ronald Reagan Surrender Speech, Golden Crele Legbar, Like Me Lil Uzi Vert Spotify, Order Payment Pending Shopify, Pied Redpolls For Sale, Viviana Twitch Facecam, Reaction Of Alcohol With Pcl5 Mechanism, Powerpuff Girl Blossom, 9th Gen Civic Suspension Bushings, Hot Girl Xbox Gamertags, Kyle Mooney Spouse, Zone911 Accident Lévis, Cod Mobile Claw Layout, Alisyn Camerota Salary, Polly Fawlty Towers Bra, Cucumber Sandwiches Paula Deen, Muffin'' By Susan Cooper Pdf, Kubota Rtv 500 Transmission Problems, Holy Tony Roblox Id, Is Marie Benedict Married, Shenaz Treasury Age, Acapulco Bay (tv Series Wikipedia), Neal Mcdonough Eyes, Hasan Piker Janice, Nintendo Switch Microsoft Account Minecraft, Factory Reset Oculus Go, Ramp Rat Skateboard, Stress At A Point, Blaser R8 Package, Bdo Redeem Code 2020, Ipi Number Ascap, Carsten Prien Sydney, Hiroshi Tanahashi Wife, Harriet Robson Instagram, Boredoms Albums Ranked, Astyria Ashen Empires, I Was Sitting On The Bench Comedy, 4 Sided Dice Roller, Ideal Gas Law With Density Worksheet, Cost To Build A Barn For Weddings, Danby Mini Fridge, 8th Infantry Division Baumholder Germany, Mlb Roster Builder, Gareth Edwards Rugby Height, Wps Pin Fire Tv Stick, Jo Hall Age, Kelly Monaco Today, Limitations Of Palynology, Adba Pitbull Watchdog Bloodline, Woolworths Sausages Changed, 33 Utv Tires, Smeg Mixer Vs Kitchenaid, Examen Oiiaq 2020, Rainbow Rock Madagascar Lizard Care, Koala Baby Bassinet 3 In 1, Mort Sahl On Trump, Faith Hedgepeth Crime Scene Photos, Sabrina Spellman Outfits, Nombre De Joueur Clash Royale 2019, How To Watch Packer Game Without Cable, Fnaf 4 Online, Adwin Brown Looks Like Lamorne Morris, Youssef Akdim Et Sa Femme, Ge Serial Number Lookup, Ethiopian Building Electrical Installation Pdf,