He said, “there is NO ONE who does good, not even one” (Romans 3:12). The bottom line is this: If you make a profession of faith but there is no change, you are probably not saved. David lost a baby and believed that he would see that baby in the next life.

The Bible says that they will NOT go to heaven. You could be dying of COVID-19 and there is a vaccine for it or a pill to take but if you do not receive it, it will not do you any good. It is addressed to the Church at Corinth and the warning is this: “Do not be deceived”. If you are genuinely saved, there is going to be a change in your life.

I just wanted to mention them. I would try to honor your parents as much as possible in your situation. You have to ask Him to save your from your sins.

Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Are you a reviler? I did not write them. I am unsure if I need another water baptism since that was my mother’s will to have me baptised, not me realizing I’m a sinner and absolutely NEED Jesus Christ in my life EVERY day. Wow took me so long to respnd,sorry well I have asked him to save my soul, and I have never had assurance of salvation, though as you said there are christans never have. You can prove something logically and use all kinds of evidence to back up your position and not convince someone, because not everyone is open minded. All of us deserve Hell. The book of I John gives many evidences that a person is truly saved. I want you to turn to the book of Revelation 21:8, and I want to preach a message about eight people in Sandy Ridge who will not go to heaven.Let’s read the verse. It also teaches that many will perish.

I didn’t care about my grades but I didn’t skip school or get into an trouble durong high school. You are concerned, which is good. I don’t know if I’m being convicted of those above things or if I’ve completely lost my mind. Required fields are marked *. He also said that the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23). Not sure if this is any help.

Hi Um. As relatively wealthy Americans, we believe the American dream more than we believe God’s Word. John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” You get eternal life by believing. Why do you do this? The Bible does NOT say that drinking keeps you out of the kingdom of heaven. I do not know if this describes you or not. Drunkenness is regarded as a sickness or a disease by the medical community.

I agree with you one point. Salvation is only promised to those who believe. Even if he does, I always give the hope that he will change, and accept Gesùs TRULY in his life (he is a “Christian”. The only unforgivable sin! i guess my question is where do non believers, agnostics or people with other religion go after they die if there’s an afterlife? II Samuel 12:22-23 is one passage used to support this idea. You may have. Since he said this I’m living in a constant sense of sin and started to doubt about my salvation. I am not sure how to answer all of this. Thank you for you’re response. Solomon committed idolatry. I had to stop myself from watching them which wasn’t easy but it still haunts me every single day. Leah Baugh Friday, 31 July 20. The Bible teaches the exact opposite. It is different from what modern psychology says. How old are you? The Bible teaches that God loves everyone. John Calvin pointed out over 500 years ago that even though Paul says that the wicked will NOT inherit the kingdom of God, technically the wicked CAN inherit the kingdom.

Are these the only people who will not be in heaven?

The answer to your question is found in I Corinthians 6:9. I do get anxious a lot and I feel like I’m living in fear or condemnation as some have described it to me. I know you have given me your testimony before but I forgot it. None of us do. What you are allowed to do is not necessarily what you should do.

5) Many of these sins are COMMON in our day. 2) I had been getting into The Bible against my mother’s advice not to because I had wanted to know GOD for myself and disobeyed although respectfully. This is probably to specific of a question to answer but if even the saved stumble and sin then like I asked before, how do we know when we are really seeing a changed of someone who is saved vs when someone isn’t really saved? I left religion and honestly gave up any care of sin. There is a difference. When Jesus was reviled and insulted, he did not revile people back (I Peter 2:23). the reason why i can’t get behind any religion is that they all seem dictatorial to me. The Bible teaches that we are all sinners (Romans 3:23).

I’m 21 years old and I’ve just finsihed binge reading all of this and it ALL is very intriguing and thought provoking.

I do believe I am a Christian, a Child of GOD. 3) Not everyone will inherit the kingdom. If we make enough of an effort, God will let us into heaven with a benevolent smile. He married all of those pagan wives and started building temples to pagan gods because he loved his wives so much. Is 3 months we stopped any sexual contact. http://www.elonsmallgroup.com/objections-to-hell/, http://www.elonsmallgroup.com/conversion-of-a-religious-man/, http://www.elonsmallgroup.com/assurance-of-salvation/. This young ruler approached Jesus confident in his own ability to be righteous before God, confident that he had truly kept all of God’s commandments well enough to merit heaven. Others say you cannot be gay and be a Christian. Are you saved for sure? If you want to know who is NOT going to Heaven, all you have to do is to look at this list. After I got pregnant he continued saying the same(my boyfriend asked to marry him,even if for burocracy for now we are not). I Peter 3 speaks of the wife winning over her unsaved husband “without a word”. 2) Can a Christian commit any one of these sins?

Exactly what changes should I see. They were washed (which you need because sin makes you dirty and salvation makes you clean), sanctified (set apart to God positionally) and justified. She received a Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry before turning to theology and receiving a Master of Arts in Biblical Studies and a Master of Arts in Theological Studies. I will admit I find it hard to believe in it when unicorns are mentioned in it but I will assume they are referring to rhinos or other one horned animals that exist today.

Others have said I’m being attacked by the enemy. I was just wondering.

The implication is that you were never saved.

Episode 18 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about hell, praying to Mary, and worship.

Sounds like you attend a bible-believing church. 12 Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. (John 3:16-19 NIV). If you asked and genuinely meant it, you can have assurance based on God’s promise. See http://www.elonsmallgroup.com/objections-to-hell/ It is easy to find if you scroll down the post. Do People in Heaven Know What's Happening on Earth?

You say, “when I see people like the Duggards on 19 kids and counting, or when I see the 700 club I just feel horriabely about myself and turn the channel”.

Real change is possible but it has nothing to do with Barack Obama or any other politician. This is answered in my post on the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, http://www.elonsmallgroup.com/the-blasphemy-of-the-holy-spirit/. All I have time for now. This is because sin corrupts every thought, word, and action, making it impossible for our good works to ever be pure and holy enough to stand before God (Gal.

You said that you listen to religious radio. What Paul says is not politically correct.

Would it be different person to person? Hello. There is proof. Do not know if this is much help. it is not judging to say that stealing is wrong. Did you ever have a time in your life when you accepted Christ as Savior? I am a Christian, who has been deeply hurt by another Christian friend. You have a lot of comments on various issues. Your email address will not be published. The lesson here is that God can save anyone – murderers, crack heads, prostitutes, and drunkards. And I also know that you said that life would get easier or better after you’re truly saved? Cuz I look at the scripture and I see where they get these werd ideas from and I could see where I could become radical if I let myself.

Tiktok Auto Hearts, Is Omighty Fast Fashion, Flatten The Feardotcom, Youtube Video Series By Peter Shukoff, Myka Stauffer House Powell Ohio, Forest Fairy Mythology, Kyra Sedgwick Net Worth 2020, How Long To Bake Cookies At 180, Cushelle Toilet Rolls Morrisons, Dodger Wives Instagram, What To Soak Carburetor In To Clean, How Old Is Mr Burns 2020, College Essay About Hurricanes, Thick Mozambique Sauce, Shimano Tranx 500 Musky, Ashwini Nakshatra Female Matching Stars In Tamil, Elite Dangerous Void Opal Demand, Cloudy Day Instagram Captions, Houston Cat Breeders, Fontana Lake Marina, Sheldon T Banks Funeral Chapel Flint, 2011 Vs 6061 Aluminum, Dixieme étoile La Plus Brillante Vue De La Terre, How To Catch Salmon In Maine, Awakening The Heroes Within Archetypes Test, Gravitational Potential Energy Synonym, The Story Of An Hour Essay Conclusion, Jaden Smith Surgery, Dana Perino Net Worth 2020, Lawn Tractor Salvage Yards Near Me, Best Sdi Cable, Anschutz 1782 Review, Kelsey Owens Wikipedia, Fatsia Japonica Allergy, Asl Sign For High On Drugs,