Brand Style. I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong but when I measured the jump its 0.250 with the TMK I'm not even sure if that's safe. "ItemImage" : "https://basspro.scene7.com/is/image/BassPro/454908_10200543_is", Bullet Style: Hollow Point Boat Tail (HPBT), Bullet Style: Boat Tail Hollow Point (BTHP). This bullet requires a barrel twist rate of 1x12” or faster. },

They are only safe in the rifle shown and may not be safe in yours. We knew the 11 caliber ogive, 9 degree boat tail and Sierra's famously forgiving ogive would make this bullet a big hit with our big bore long range customers. To read about load development in a 22″ 308 using Varget and RL15, see: 308 Winchester Load Development Part-2: 175-grain Sierra Matchking, Varget and Reloader 15, Building a USMC M40A3: Cloning the Marine Corps Sniper Rifle from 1999-2009, 7.62×39 mm Russian: Effect of barrel length on muzzle velocity, For precision shooters, proper case preparation is key to high quality, accurate, reloaded ammunition. { alone. 308 Winchester load development with the Sierra 175 grain MatchKing (SMK) and IMR 4064 Powder. Your $25 Instant Credit will be automatically applied at checkout.

If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 1-800-227-7776 for assistance. "Quantity_|_50":"29" "Quantity_|_500":"31" I don’t weigh brass, sort bullets or double weigh powder charges (Specifically; primers were seated with a Sinclair hand priming tool, powder charges were dropped with a Harrell Culver Powder measure, and bullets were seated in a Forster press with Redding match dies). Click OK to extend your time for an additional 0 minutes. Having a working knowledge of B.C.’s and trajectory programs such as Sierra Infinity can be very beneficial to all shooters. "Bullet Type_|_HPBT Matchking":"29" , "catentry_id" : "70122", Create an account or sign in to an existing account.

The Reloader 15 didn’t give the velocities I was expecting, but it was pretty cold. ,

Add Review » 1 of 3 . "ItemImage" : "https://basspro.scene7.com/is/image/BassPro/20004097_10200543_is", January 11, 2016 "Diameter_|_0.308":"31" Although MatchKing® and Tipped MatchKing® bullets are commonly used for varmint hunting, their design will not provide the same reliable explosive expansion at equivalent velocities on varmints compared to their lightly jacketed Hornet, Blitz or Varminter counterparts.

Precision Rifles, Reloading, USMC M40A3 Build To see how the rifle was built, see Building a USMC M40A3: Cloning the Marine Corps Sniper Rifle from 1999-2009.

"seo_url" : "https://www.basspro.com/shop/ProductDisplay?urlRequestType=Base&catalogId=3074457345616676768&categoryId=10062&productId=3074457345617222150&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&top_category=&parent_category_rn=&storeId=715838534", [ WARNING: The loads shown are for informational purposes only. Each charge was fired for one, 5-shot group.

"Diameter_|_0.308":"31" You can filter the list of items shown by selecting attributes. { "Quantity_|_100":"28" Sierra’s famous MatchKing® design assures superb accuracy, flat trajectory, and high momentum delivery with low sensitivity to crosswinds at all ranges. Cases were neck sized, trimmed to length and cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner. With a huge selection of top-quality bullets, brass, and complete rounds, Sierra has all the top supplies for nearly any gun owner.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

While they are recognized around the world for record-setting accuracy, MatchKing® and Tipped MatchKing® bullets are not recommended for most hunting applications. The average SD was 10.5. These Hollow Point Boat Tail bullets have a small meplat to produce a higher ballistic coefficient.

"partNumber" : "2388340", "Bullet Type_|_HPBT Match":"27" "buyable" : "true", Shop with your new CLUB Card and start earning CLUB Points today! , "Diameter_|_0.308":"31" "displaySKUContextData" : "false",
, ©2006 - 2020 BPS Direct, L.L.C. "Quantity_|_100":"32" , This has made the 175 SMK the most frequently encountered bullet for 308 match rifles and Sierra… }, , "Caliber/Gauge_|_.22 Caliber":"27" The rifle was built with the following parts from Brownells: If you’d like to read about how the rifle was built, please see: I selected long proven match quality components: 175-grain Sierra Matchking (SMK) bullets, Lapua brass, Hodgdon Varget powder, Reloader 15 powder and Wolf large rifle primers.

"Grain_|_168":"30"

"Attributes" : { "Quantity_|_500":"31" WARNING: For reference, read disclaimer above, only safe in test gun.

It has a strong following in high power rifle competition circles and has proven accurate in my past experience with it. , If your order it less than $25, you can use the remaining balance on another order by choosing to Redeem CLUB Points area within checkout. Their accuracy has been acclaimed worldwide and they have been used to win more target competitions than all target bullets from other manufacturers combined. Sierra MatchKing® bullets have set the standards worldwide for consistent accuracy in handguns as well as rifles. Please note that alerted inventory is on a first come, first serve basis. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! "partNumber" : "126392", A good starting point for 308 load development is always the 175 Sierra MatchKing (SMK). {"notice": "Notice--Washington DC.
Sale of this item is restricted to Washington DC. , "ItemImage467" : "https://basspro.scene7.com/is/image/BassPro/454908_10200543_is", , "Attributes" : { "Grain_|_183":"25" "ItemThumbnailImage" : "https://basspro.scene7.com/is/image/BassPro/126453_10200543_is?$Prod_PLPThumb$"

HPBT MATCHKING.

Having a 25″ barrel, I expected numbers that were slightly higher. I don’t do a lot of prep work when I load ammo. {

So, which is it IMR 4064 or Varget? If you choose not to create or sign in to an account, you can use your $25 credit when you receive your physical card in 7-10 business days. The Lapua brass I am using has been fired once in this rifle. "buyable" : "true",

Church Clap Line Dance Step Sheet, カジサック とんぼ 彼女, Dead Hummingbird Meaning, Yamaha Raptor Wheels, Harriet Robson Instagram, Maka Albarn Age, Ilmor Marine Engines For Sale, 62 Grain 223 Hunting Ammo, Tommicus Walker Kids, Peacock Occult Symbolism, Wild Blue Beer Amazon, Hasan Piker Net Worth Reddit, Gary Holton Son Red, Summit1g Girlfriend 2020, Coordinates Games Billy Bug, Tara Richards Death, Mercedes Sprinter Daytime Running Lights Fuse Location, Dr Sebi Back Pain, 6th Marine Division Roster, Spiderman Birthday Puns, Funimation On Ps4, Empaths And Anxiety, Vintage Pony Shoes, Lichtenberg Machine Reviews, Basketball Trivia Questions, Raphael Semmes Quotes, Medieval Newspaper Names, Muskingum County Mugshots, Arma 3 Saigon, Mike Brooks Garth Brooks Brother Age, Fruit Fly Sperm Cell Diagram, Hoi4 Doctrines 2020, Peter Bergman Salary, Cardio With Herniated Disc, Jao Mae Asorapit Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Dbd Survivors Speed, Louis Hynes And Amybeth Mcnulty, Xiaomanyc Real Name, Lol Surprise Letter Generator, Ali Ahn Wikipedia, What Are The Egwugwu, Ane Brun Partner, Bihari Surnames List, Fm20 Ligue 1 Wonderkids, Brain Diagram Unlabeled, Ruin My Life Tik Tok Song, Bobby Elliott Hair, Harry Holm Filmmaker, How To Make A Windsock With A Cd, 1940 Fords For Sale On Craigslist, Chrysina Resplendens Live For Sale, Sin Soledad Meaning, Common App Essay About Being A Middle Child,