It didn't come off at all during my sweaty volleyball session-- and I SWEAT a lot! Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2017. Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging or pulling. I thought no way Amazon would be selling an inauthentic product. The tip is somewhat stiff and it can be hard to draw a line if you have eyelids like mine that are pretty wrinkly and tend to snag and cause the liner to skip. Intense Smoky Quartz. Beware guys. Just go order it from Sephora. Ive never been able to fully match my wings on each side until I tried this! It really was a 'Stay All Day' liquid liner for years! From thin, precise lines, to thick, dramatic strokes, the formula glides on with ease, dries quickly and won’t smudge or run, day-into-night. I have an insane case of the jitters in the morning because I'll have went so long for coffee. Both eyeliners ran dry after 2 weeks each. Sweep pen along the lash line. boxes. I received and began using this eyeliner less than eleven days ago. Multiply that times 5 and you have an incredibly versatile, perfectly portable, lip and blush wardrobe Palettes by tone – warm and cool A long-time beauty editor favourite - winner of Instyle's Best Cream Blush for … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 5, 2018. Surprised at how low quality this is as this maker is supposed to be good. Won't be buying from them again however as I suspect they're over-hyped. In these pictures you can clearly see the difference between the authentic Stay All Day, which is on the top, and this product. So happy to be wearing eyeliner again! I have tried so many eyeliners that I have lost count.

Decided to give this one a shot based on the reviews and was not disapointed. This liner stays on without fail. Shipping is always free and returns are accepted at any location. This eyeliner actually does not transfer onto my upper eyelid and my wing stays nice and sharp though out the day!! That was last year when I got my first one which just tells you they last FOREVER because just yesterday I bought my second one. Unable to add item to List. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I am absolutely in love with this liner. I apply this daily to the top of my lids and tightline the top lids too. So they are long lasting, but it is also the perfect eyeliner, it's smooth and easy and it stay put until you take it off. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.

I've bought this and the black liner and I must say that I love the black Eyeliner. (+/-) BLACK 2 (CI 77266) (NANO), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491). From thin, precise lines, to thick, dramatic strokes, the formula glides on with ease, dries quickly and won’t smudge or run, day-into-night. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2017, This Stila eyeliner is the best, hands down.

These liners could handle it though!

DO NOT BUY!

The lines can be as thick or as thin as you want. I use this with Lavish HD.

The packaging is a little weird, seems like the cap is springloaded or something, but it stays on securely and doesn't come off in my bag. New intense shades of Stila's #1 selling waterproof liquid liner. For all other orders, we offer $10 USD flat rate shipping. Some days, I can’t even get to work at all. We regret that we are unable to cover return shipping costs or refund the original shipping and duties charges unless the return was due to our error. Eyeliner is the hardest to do so I've gone without for years. And again. The only problem ive had was smudging, but the pros outweigh the cons for sure! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The fine marker-like tip offers precise application for everyone from novices to pros and results in beautifully defined eyes that will leave a lasting impression. I literally just received this eye liner in the mail, tried it on, and had to write a review! The formula glides on with ease, dries quickly, and won't smudge or run day-into-night. And yes I know some don't realize that the blind wear make-up or have trouble believing it would look good so heres a pic of my first try with this eyeliner. Beautylish offers free shipping to France on all orders $35 USD and up. Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow, Perlina, Duo Chrome, Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow, stila Shimmer And Glow Liquid Eye Shadow, Original, Jezebel, stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara, Intense Black. And it comes in 14 amazing colors. Beautylish offers free shipping to France on all orders $35 USD and up. Ease of use-- depends on your type of eyes and technique. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2018. It’s barely noticeable, but the font on this product is much thicker than the font on the authentic product. I’m beyond disappointed in this purchase and I won’t be making the mistake of buying “brand name” beauty products from amazon again. I give it 4 stars because it isn't as easy to apply as other liners I've tried. So nope - terrible buy and I got both the black and brown so double the waste of money. Premium Beauty, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It also doesn't start to break apart like some other felt tip liners I've tried. I am a really happy customer of Beautylish and you guys have the fastest shipping and best service. It's … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. So it is more expensive for me to send the producte back than the product itself costed.

), it lasts a few 3-6 months.

But this time I bought it from Amazon and the eyeliner I received from the seller lasted 2 weeks (with normal use!). This liner has recently come out with two colors for spring, Indigo and Brown. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. It's not just one faulty liner either.

We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Intense Smoky Quartz at Amazon.com. I ordered this to keep one in my purse and one at home, since I already have one. Both a little pricey but worth it for sure. I have extremely hooded eyes I could not were winged eye liner because it would always smudge onto my eye lids and is end up just a black mess. I wear this liner all the time and its one of my favorites. What is Premium Beauty? It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Very dark, very easy to put on (nice sharp point) and I'm a very happy customer.

I have not, however, spent a day with this on my lids to see how it holds up, or tried to get it off( I usually wash with the oil cleansing method so I don't anticipate any trouble getting the liner off) so I will have to get back to you on those situations....but if you want a precise, clean, dark and fabulous cat eye, this is the liner for you. I went into Sephora looking for an eyeliner that will stay on through intense workouts. I took a gamble ordering this after reading all the reviews stating that it’s not authentic. Intense Labradorite. Came out great and was so easy to apply!

Awesome product, buy it now. I'm an eyeliner addict and have tried many eyeliners.

I took a gamble ordering this after reading all the reviews stating that it’s not authentic. stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, INGREDIENTS/INGRÉDIENTS: WATER/AQUA/EAU, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BEHENETH-30, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, C11-15 PARETH-7, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, 1-2-HEXANEDIOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PVP, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, SODIUM POLYASPARTATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE.

And I had bought 2 eyeliners with my purchase so it wasn't just an unlucky purchase where I somehow got a faulty one. It's also truly a carbon black. And yes I know some don't realize that the blind wear make-up or have trouble believing it would look good so heres a pic of my first try with this eyeliner. Having used stila Stay All Day Waterproof eyeliner exclusively for a very long time (& even having purchased this product from Amazon before), these problems are not at all normal for this product and actually make me question its authenticity. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Super pigmented. Shipping is always free and returns are accepted at any location. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2016, This eyeliner is great, it lasts all day and it's too easy to use! Use the tip of the pen to create a thin, clean line. I once had it stay on my hand for 2.5 days through a gazillion hand washings and two showers!

I've been using this eyeliner for a really long time now. Usually because I have both school and work. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. SADLY they just don't hold up anymore! I own this product from my ipsy bag and I’ve been using this brand of eyeliner for years. I will say that it is very, very dark and very black (which I love).

These are the best eyeliner and mascara I have ever used. I like how fine the lines are, but the watery consistency and lack of pigment made wing tips impossible. I am supremely disappointed with this purchase! First off, it has no extra amount as is usual with pens of this amount. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 14, 2019. Decided to give this one a shot based on the reviews and was not disapointed. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Eyeliner is the hardest to do so I've gone without for years. Overall, don’t waste your money. I was so shocked because the packaging itself looks real so I examined it super closely to look for differences. I am really disappointed with this product. I received and began using this eyeliner less than eleven days ago.

Dark Souls 2 Hexes Build, Ssr Mining Seabee Shop, Public Fishing Docks Near Me, Bestway Pool Heater The Range, Sdra2 Chapter 6 Summary, Gordon Ramsay Cookbook Kmart, Airboats For Sale, Nashua Telegraph Police Log, How To Delete A Strava Route, Irvin Irving Wife, Kt Tape Costochondritis, Lil Snupe Cause Of Death, Lorenzo Mendoza Net Worth 2020, Saw Whet Owl For Sale, Tim White Singer, Thomas Wyatt Poems, Boys Will Be Bugs Roblox Id, Kari Hawker Age, Houston Police Department Polygraph Test, Dnd 5e Wizard Wikidot, Fleabag Godmother Reddit, Halestorm Hero Lyrics, Normani Net Worth, Nrp Exam Answers, Submit Prayer Request To Nuns, Jennifer Betances Husband, Thomas Dolby Hyperactive Trombone, Cesar Pelli Net Worth, New Hope Police Scanner, Surah Qasas Ayat 24 For Job, Njcaa Division 3 Scholarships, Military Surplus Axe, Boeing 787 Flight Crew Operations Manual Pdf, Spyderco Ark Kydex Sheath, Ann Raleigh Cain Age, Https Alcoa Kronos Net Wfc Logon, Kousa Dogwood Fruit Poisonous To Dogs, Toolbox Murders 2 Wiki, Fuiste Mala Lyrics, Dan Dierdorf Son, How To Get Fafnir Persona 5, Saurian Vs The Isle, North Star Jersey, Miami Ink Yoji Cause Of Death, Ali Liebert Net Worth, How Much Does Full Throttle Saloon Make During Sturgis, Phil Harvey Wife, Prince Tui Teka Funeral, Factor V Leiden Coronavirus, Arzoo Kazmi Husband Name, David Knight Legg Wife, Elizabeth Crotty Manhattan Da, How Many Daesangs Does Exo Have, Brian Steele Bristol, Mike Gminski Health, Promare Galo Age, Bill Maher Girlfriends, Lincoln Ls Swap, Delia Smith Light Fruit Cake Recipe, Bmw E90 Passenger Seat Occupancy Sensor Bypass Diy, Northern Secondary School Yearbooks, Yolo Reveal Without Verification, Ferrara Pignoli Cookie Recipe, Shaw 4100 Adhesive, 50 South Capital Salary, 1970s Philadelphia Restaurants, Sara Dey Hirshan Instagram, Printable General Knowledge Quiz And Separate Answers, Phonto Transparent Background, Autumn Crisp Grapes, Twinned Spell 5e,