That's three days from England (where they were shipped) to Denmark - great service.The price was good - nothing spectacular but average - but whenever I had a question, Joni and Anna responded almost immediately.All in all a great experience. I've ordered 3 bars, a t-shirt, socks and a pair of shoes from Strength Shop, and everything has been excellent quality! That is impressive delivery.Everything else was just fine.I highly recommend these guys. Strength shop Reviews 5.00 Rating 1 Reviews 100 % of reviewers recommend Strength shop Company Reviews Questions Visit Website Write Your review Tell us how Strength shop made you happy Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.

Quality gear and excellent customer service.

Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos. Overall just a great experience and couldn't go wrong shopping with Strength Shop.

I have used the pin and wrench a few weeks but the other stuff came today in the mail. * One or more of these files was not uploaded due to an invalid file type.

Arm Assassin Strength Shop initial review... Ok so I have a loading pin, wrist wrench, pinch block, rolling axle handle and of course the one hand nightmare. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. Strength Shop. Size guides are a pain usually but they know their products . Preorder items arrived before the date they promised. But thumbs up for using a dependable courier.Will definitely use again! Fantastic! No problem at all and fantastic communication from company throughout. Top class.

I've used Strength Shop numerous times and contacted them a few times. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my gym equipment. When there was a minor issue with one of the products ordered, they arranged for the item to be replaced within 24 hours without any faff or fuss. Fantastic build quality and great customer service. I purchased a pair of Nike Romaleos 2 in Volt/reflection from their German counterpart (strengthshop.de) last thursday and had them delivered on my job today. I misplaced an order and even contacted them last minute before shipping and they were able to immediately switch my order and correct my mistake. Ordered from the German department. 40+ . Great equipment and even better people. My squat rack and barbell are amazing.

Trust Mamma Reviews. Strength Shop continues to provide… Strength Shop continues to provide excellent service.

The first one I bought at BodyPower at the Strength shop stand back in 2014. My package missed one tiny item, which they send right away without any problems. You don’t get this anywhere else. Strength shop Reviews 5.00 Rating 1 Reviews 100 % of reviewers recommend Strength shop Company Reviews Questions Insights Visit Website Write Your review Tell us how Strength shop made you happy Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my gym equipment. Great equipment and even better people. Even though the logo is at the top of these, I believe these are the Infernos. Fast response, quick delivery and no problems, Show reviews in all languages. Had a reverse hyper and yoke from here and all my sleeves , wraps and belts . (German shop)Ordered Nike Romaleos 2:Very quick to respond to e-mails - both before and after the order was placed. Great equipment and even better people. Brilliant customer experience on managing my order and keeping me informed on updates.Always on hand to assure customers and very proactive in any changes or issues (especially on COVID19 times). Strength Shop Knee Sleeve Review by Zoey’s Fit Dad. Responded very quickly every time I contacted them too.I will shop here again. :)Excellent service.! Despite lockdown they've been able to ship items very quickly.

Customer service is extremely helpful and professional. Great experience with these guys , processed and sent off my return with a credit in just a day! March 10, 2016 March 8, 2016 ~ zacdaviestraining. The Good Housekeeping Institute Team.

My squat rack and barbell are amazing. Brilliant! BEST customer service I have EVER experienced. They remember who they speak to and a great business to deal with.Highly recommend, 80% of my garage home gym is made up of Strengthshop kit, good products at an affordable price with fantastic customer service to boot, I had an issue with an order I placed recently (Missing bits) and raised this with the support team who sent out replacement parts the next dayGood stuff guys, I’ll be back, Thankyou , They have very nice products and an amazing customer service!! Each time their customer service is top notch, super friendly and helpful staff that are happy to help in anyway they can.I asked for a very obscure request (asking for an item that is normally part of a set) and they sorted it out for me within a day, going above and beyond.Thank you Dee from customer service!The equipment is always really good quality and has lasted me years.

I will definitely use Strengthshop again! (Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm). My parcel was lost on it's way back for a size exchange and they have helped me and supported me every single step of the way, going above and beyond what any other company would do.

Strengthshop probably wouldn't have been my first option for buying equipment, but it will be going forward. Also products are of the top quality, will be using again. Unfortunately, there are not enough reviews of this brand yet. Would recommend to anyone looking for equipment.

Fantastic! Can’t imagine how busy these guys have been throughout the pandemic, but Dee and Mathew are so quick to reply and sort any issue. March 10, 2016 March 8, 2016 ~ zacdaviestraining. My parcel was lost on it's way back for a size exchange and they have helped me and supported me every single step of the way, going above and beyond what any other company would do. See Full Disclosure. My delivery arrived on 5th November and is of great quality. 0 Reviews | 0.0 Rating Visit Site Company Reviews Reviews Questions & Answers Q&A Trust Score Trust Deals Deals Vouchers Vouchers. Well I admit that I was surprised by the Bastard. I had fairly low expectations for the Bastard Power Bar. Having bought more equipment recently the quality, price and customer service is one of the best I've experienced.

Swap arranged via courier the next day. And, they were always very friendly. DHL came the next day to pick up the bar , and replacement received a couple of days later - absolutely flawless customer service!! Great gear. You will be contacted by email to verify your review. 29/08/2019 The Body Shop. Just wanted to say thank you to Matthew and Strength Shop for the best customer service experience a customer could ask for.

Had a breakdown of metal deadlift suits and what would be best for me for about 20 minutes on the phone looking to ordered soon as well as the j hooks for the yoke . Even on the opposite side of the world, I could not feel more secure buying from here ☺️. Strength Shop Reviews. The first one I bought at BodyPower at the Strength shop stand back in 2014. Thanks and don't let your customer service slip your a ray of sunshine in a world of online chat auto responses and useless call centers. I've ordered 3 bars, a t-shirt, socks and a pair of shoes from Strength Shop, and everything has been excellent quality! The company emailed me informing me there may be a delay due to Covid and it may not be here until 20th November. Great experience with these guys , processed and sent off my return with a credit in just a day! They have the best prices I've found. Hey ladies!

Write a review. Excellent shop. Wrist wrench/loading pin review; both appear to be very solid and I have no doubt I'll be using both for years. Customer service is extremely helpful and professional. Strength shop Reviews 5.00 Rating 1 Reviews 100 % of reviewers recommend Strength shop Company Reviews Questions Insights Visit Website Write Your review Tell us how Strength shop made you happy Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds. 4.8. strengthsh op.co.uk. Pre ordered weight plates that were due to be dispatched on or before 6th November. !Thanks again!!!

Size guides are a pain usually but they know their products . Despite lockdown they've been able to ship items very quickly.

Extremely easy to deal with. * One or more of these files was not uploaded due to an invalid file type. Hello all the way from the US! © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. Body Shop comes up with amazing skin & body care products almost every other month. Strength Shop has 5 stars! Could not recommend more!

| Read 81-100 Reviews out of 84 © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. ( A big thanks to Dee and Mathew in particular).

When there was a minor issue with one of the products ordered, they arranged for the item to be replaced within 24 hours without any faff or fuss. We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine. My squat rack and barbell are amazing. Customer service is responsive and attentive, they have been excellent in helping me put together a home gym. My delivery arrived on 5th November and is of great quality. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my gym equipment. Could not recommend more! Cannot rate the quality and customer service of Strength Shop enough! Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously. Brilliant company with great communication. However , was completely wrong - got response back within in the day and after a few emails back and forth agreed to send back the bar for a replacement one. Absolutely excellent service. Fantastic build quality and great customer service. I contacted them to cancel and they refunded me almost instantly. Filter by: Filter by: Olivia Chanock 1 review. I am a huge fan of them but all belts have their pros and cons. Can’t imagine how busy these guys have been throughout the pandemic, but Dee and Mathew are so quick to reply and sort any issue. The best of the best.Great products and great service!! Customer service is extremely helpful and professional. I plan on shopping with Strength Shop for when I build my home gym, cannot recommend them enough!

We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine. Great communication. Brilliant Customer Service and an all round 5 star service. Product I ordered arrived by DHL within a day of ordering during the busy xmas break. The company emailed me informing me there may be a delay due to Covid and it may not be here until 20th November. Their very understanding and helpful attitude made the experience so much easier and more enjoyable. Would highly recommend StrengthShop.ie to anyone. Had to make a return to exchange sizes and the person I spoke to was so helpful, talking me through their size guides. Thanks. Extremely easy to deal with.

I plan on shopping with Strength Shop for when I build my home gym, cannot recommend them enough!

The GHI's Tried & Tested review of The Body Shop Roots of Strength Firming Shaping Serum. Would you like to add a photos or videos? My delivery arrived on 5th November and is of great quality. I honestly can not say enough good things about Strength Shop, and when it comes to gym kit I've never met anyone quite as fussy as me.Their service and products are top notch, unlike PH Fitness, which are terrible, and have been for years.I shall continue to use them for all my gym needs.Matt- Prime Performance Gym, Whitstable. BEST customer service I have EVER experienced. Hello all the way from the US!

Fantastic build quality and great customer service. Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos. I've purchased from these guys many times over the years and have always had an excellent experience - quality kit, fast dispatch and delivery and very helpful and friendly customer service when I've needed to contact them. I misplaced an order and even contacted them last minute before shipping and they were able to immediately switch my order and correct my mistake.

His Theme Piano, Tradingview Vs Esignal, Naväge Canada Costco, Family Life Grade 8 Textbook Pdf, Archangel Gabriel Color, Tony Apocalypse Costume, The Aubreys Vinyl, Belews Creek Nc Camping, Ella Rae Wahlberg Instagram, Happiness Song 90s, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Elk Roast Recipe, Exr Vs Png, Spider Beetle In Bedroom, Why Is Dazai So Suicidal, Famous Poems About Montana, Anirudh Ravichander Brother, Justin Longmuir Wife, Back Door Slang, Missouri 4x4 Trails, Leo Boykewich Death, Healthcare Thesis Statement Examples, Mark Eaton Net Worth, Promare 1 Vostfr, Jordan Klepper Vs Trump Supporters March 22, Usps Returns Agent, Trader Joe's Gyro Meat Air Fryer, Star Wars Armada Super Star Destroyer Review, Baby Chimera 5e, Charlotte Sullivan Movies And Tv Shows, Dayne Beams Net Worth, Bangs Filter Instagram, Satellite Reign Cheats, Ilusion Millan 2019, Dbd Survivor Tier List 2020, What Happens To Steve In Aaja Nachle, Enkei Rpf1 Weight, Hells Angels Nomads, Output Platform Desk Australia, Hoosier Sports Nation, Plague Of Corruption, Which Is An Abiotic Factor That Can Be Found In A Rainforest Ecosystem Apex, Gold Rush Tab, Witley Park Gu8 6nd, Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale Ontario, Why Are British Chevrons Upside Down, Tncm Charts 2020, What Does Red Shoes Mean In Poker, Our House Movie, Pc Value Calculator, Playskool Glow Worm Recall, Crocodile Dundee Dog Scene, Usps Returns Agent, Who Owns Jasper Mall, Brendan Swords Net Worth, Piece Of Plastic Fork Stuck In Throat, Chihuahua Mix Puppies, Tyson Fun Nuggets In Air Fryer, Calories Applebee's Fiesta Lime Chicken No Rice, 東大 溝口晃啓 死因, Poe Unique Cluster Jewels, Jared Diamond Sons, Chugs For Sale, Fraction Bars Up To 100, Valley Children's Ixt, Drip Tactical Vest, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Family Tree, Multiple Choice Questions On Accuracy And Precision, Kinga Philipps Married, Robert Gonzales Texas, Sicko Ian Connor Clothing Website, Oxbridge Admissions By School 2019, Virtual Ukulele App,