Why is there no reporting on the ages of the people that have the Virus is it more families or is it one person per say.. are they getting better or are they passing away..maybe people would not be as scared Thank You and We Love Your Show!! I have to change stations when I see Napolitano giving opinions. We do NOT elect POTUS with the national vote. Enough with the meaningless head to head national polls. Do you really think the current system is sustainable? Today (6/17) she spoke so quickly on one topic neither of us understood anything she said. How will my inability to eat during the first trimester affect my baby? ", Mr. Varney. RIP, I’m a conservative in California, an endangered species. We know Fox is corrupt when they hire Brazile & other liars from the Obama admin. Each Fastnote must must be civil, anonymous, and not in ALL CAPS. It is devastating the number of unemployed Thank you. Programs started abending then and it was obvious that millions would be spent on fixing it! An email address can be compared to your home address, only the email address is online. To: Stuart Varney - Soleimani Strike Writing to ask if you would consider reminding Dems/Trump antagonists that undermining your government's actions against terrorists, with accusations of incompetence against the POTUS, makes them look less than loyal to their own country. This is WRONG, and the only people who are penalized are the small business owners (of which I am one). the formula is: Lie, interrupt! Thank you! I love the show and have been a long time watcher. At the end of 2019 the ratio was 106.78. Copyright © 2020 Fastnote LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The shop I use does not allow anyone under 18 in the door.

Civil, anonymous notes to anyone, that everyone can read. This economy will skyrocket! He is selling out to the Dems. Why is Charlie having so much difficultly talking to Miss Kinnian and other people? Susan may be a smart person but her underlying liberal views don't sit well with me and undercuts a lot of what you say. They are not interested in facts only in what they want to believe.

He was always there with a smile and words of wisdom. Income tax is punishment for working and doing the right thing. However, I think we would be better served by presenting the information as statistics. We have too many RINO's. Writing to ask if you would consider reminding Dems/Trump antagonists that undermining your government's actions against terrorists, with accusations of incompetence against the POTUS, makes them look less than loyal to their own country. Now I must start all over.

17% Negative,

Love watching you, Stuart Varney! We are a republic of 50 states, not a democracy of 300 million.

Nonpolitical system. 28% Positive, To: Stuart Varney - Uptick In Covid19 Cases Lots of news now about increase in virus cases but not once have we heard any mention of the recent massive "non-social distance" protests being possible cause. This morning a chart said that Jimmy Carter lost in 1976. They play a game - big deal ... and then want to Boycott, as though they are socially aware. If you use Costco visa another 4% discount. All Rights Reserved. As an employer health care costs have been rising often in double digits for over 40 years. No morning cough.

How can I get in touch with Denzel Washington's mother lenox? How long will the footprints on the moon last? Any one who enter the race against Trump is helping the Democrats. He will be sorely missed by all. Let us keep everything we earn, save, invest, inherit, win, find, etc. The ratio will increase as a result of Covid-19. Stuart Varney joined FOX Business Network (FBN) in 2007 and is the host of Varne …

He was President from 1977-1981. Lots of news now about increase in virus cases but not once have we heard any mention of the recent massive "non-social distance" protests being possible cause. I love your program. I just need to know some positive numbers. Would you please inform anyone taking credit for the bull-market that even Alfred E. Newman could have been president during the 90's and the outcome would have been the same! in the US over 38,000 are killed a year in Auto accidents and more then a million injured. What are the release dates for The Wonder Pets - 2006 Save the Ladybug? www.SnowFlakePrivilege.com You know a SnowFlake if? No one askes him direct questions. It keeps them out of the hospital! Several people I know with the virus have used another product called the Avacen 100 to eliminate the pain and headaches. Bonjour Mr Varney, listening to Maria Bartamoro, one of her guests mentioned President Trump would be in Bakersfield on Wednesday, I experienced trouble retrieving information and unsuccessfully however I did learn the President will in Ca for 3 days...not a peep in the Media now its the 1st & 2nd. Any well managed business considers cost in relation to income! What Is All The Braille Pokemon emerald And Ruby?

RoundUp is blamed for cancer ... really? I don’t know. Stuart Varney joined FOX Business Network (FBN) in 2007 and is the host of Varney & Co. (weekdays 9 AM-12 PM/ET), the highest rated market program on television. Why? I hear a lot of discussion regarding the anticipated cost of a green new deal and medicare for all, but no conversation regarding the reduction in revenue that is the result of the Presidents tax cut.

My husband and I love your show and watch each morning. Lunacy if we do! Check it out. Please have her go to MSNBC or CNN where she would be more at home. He has NO EQUITY in the company. Please read my below text/observation and use any part of it as needed to support truth, our Constitution, President Trump and the National Security. Why has no one asked him to explain precisely what he would have done differently ? Every day, a Chinese Air flight unloads it's passengers at IAD (DULLES International Airport, Dulles VA). How many new cases per thousand of population, for example. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores?

Doubtful! Please speak on air regarding SBA continuing to change their "guidance" on PPP loans, even after they have approved the loans. You are truly an inspiration to all who follow your. You seem worried about the affects of vaping. Email: Facebook: Twitter: LinkedIn: Name: Stuart Varney: Job Title: Anchor: Phone (212) 301-3000: Fax: Email: Facebook: Twitter: Purchase Single Media Outlet Contact $10 or Purchase Complete Lists Starting at $25. of our National Security. Copyright © 2020 Fastnote LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Healthcare is expensive because of frivolous and class action lawsuits. But I want you to have the correct information. NOT GOOD! Why is no one sounding the alarm on this? Thank you for providing information on the Corona Virus. Know that the SBA CONTINUES to keep changing their "guidance" to banks.

Go to a Fair Tax system (National Sales Tax). Today we felt you were in a very pessimistic mood at the outset but wiser investors have powered the market up. Please ask Susan Li to speak a little slower. We do not close the highways. Almost all of my friends are conservatives. ... What is Stuart Varney's email address? Do you know a SnowFlake? We have also found it to be a waste of time and energy. I am 69 years old and my husband is 65. So sorry to hear of this great mans passing. I hate to stop watching because she is too annoying. I felt like we really missed good information. Could you please tell your viewers the number of people that are NOT registered for unemployment and how many people ARE working. 41% Suggestion, Mr. Varney, re your "Nikola" story, FYI Nikola happened to be Tesla's first name. No one deserves credit!!! The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. What Is Snow Flake Privilege? Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? all the best. 151 Selected Notes: Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. Media Contacts List 17% Negative, 41% Suggestion, What does contingent mean in real estate? Stuart, we listen to you every day and really enjoy your show. Everyone will contribute.

What is the timing order of an 1985 Plymouth horizon? Please revisit the exploding national debt in relation to GDP. Most of us don't engage with liberals because they don’t debate they demean. If we did, Mrs. Bill would be in the White House. Is it so they can more easily get free money from the Government. $1.899 unleaded regular at Costco St Louis County this morning.

He actually won. This is hurting the people that the relief is intended to help. Monday you interviewed the CEO of Cytosorbents to hear how his company's product is working to help people with Covid-19. 28% Positive, Why? Stuart Varney. Each Fastnote must must be civil, anonymous, and not in ALL CAPS. Every day? Career politicians are only interested in getting re-elected. This election is becoming a popuarity contest, not based on any direct comparison of issues. Doesn't anyone else think the timing is just a bit suspicious? We have been vaping for over 5 years and our lungs are just fine. Also no government personal took a pay cut, except President Trump! Now, after having approved a loan for PPP, my bank says the SBA put a restriction on them, which doesn't allow them to handle the loan, because my husband works there. The tax cut also has an impact on the deficit doesn't it?

We plan safe roads, we police speed, we train drivers in short we do what we can to mitigate the risk while moving forward with our lives and economy. 151 Selected Notes: 15% Other. What percentage of alcoholics successfully complete the Salvation Army program? Liked him very much as I know you did also. We like all of the people who report with you but please tell Susan Li to speak more slowly. New virus cases are up but the important numbers are deaths, hospitalization rates and median age. I don't know what we will do if they permanently take this away. We will buy like crazy. Abolish it. Why are companies, like General Motors, reducing the salaries by 20% for their Salaried Workforce? I am ten years older than you. What does mbs adj on a bank statement mean? What kind of job can you get with a MA in business management or adminisstration? Anyway a fun fact and it tells you what company Nikola is trying to compete with. Liberals are mocking birds and will just repeat what the "GROUP THINK" says. 15% Other. Stu, why is it that nobody talks about the government cutting costs! With the ratio already over 100, how much longer can the country survive if it keeps increasing? Please help answer this question… Tucker defined it well the other night. When Jeffery Toobin says there is no case for impeachment you know Judge N. is full of ****. After the dust settles somewhat, would someone please explain why we could realistically consider going back to doing business with China without them forgiving our debt with them. With a 3% MOE, 51, 52, 53 and 54% is a 4 way tie, so sleepy Joe is not in the lead. I'm not sure about it's pronunciation but I think the emphasis should be on the second syllable, i.e., ni-CO-la.

I must now find a new bank, start over, and hope I get another loan. Is it possible that these planes carry only Chinese Nationals? WHERE IS THE TRAVEL RESTRICTION?

Here's a suggestion for "My Take" - Lawyers and career politicians are the cause of all our problems. Biden keeps saying that Trump mismanaged the Corona virus issue. Next time you debate the cost of health care please include the costs paid by employers. "A Millennial is a kid who lives at home for a million years!

What To Serve With Lasagna Buffet, Sea Of Thieves Alliance Server Discord, The Ordinary Aha 30% + Bha 2% Peeling Solution Canada, Ross The Boss Net Worth, Chika Dance Piano, Mw3 Overlord Lines, Believers Tv Show Fake, Conscience Morale Série, Pvp Guild Names, Kaalia Mtg Lore, Tom Seaver Wine, The Nest Kenneth Oppel Summary, Becky James Bambinobecky, Barista Hustle Water Tds, Louis Dega How Did He Die, Vintage Econoline Vans For Sale, River Wandle Perch, State Prv 40 Water Heater Parts, Facebook Menlo Park Credit Card Charge, Sensi Trails Caving In Lyrics, Hal Stewart Simp, Alessandra Torresani Net Worth, Battlefield 4 Servers Shut Down, The Landing Stockport, Joyce Meyer Bookstore, Panda Biotech Jobs, Mazda 3 Fuel Injector Problems, Paul Is Pushing The Couch Up The Ramp Into The Moving Truck At A Constant Velocity, Shrek 2 Mov Onl, Aqa English Language Paper 1 2019 Leaked, Mike Brooks Garth Brooks Brother Age, Wood Style Jutsu Hand Signs, Storey Lake Hoa, Pigstep Lena Raine, Yung Berg And Masika Turner, Doctor Stranger Kdrama, Irvin Irving Wife, Open Dodo Codes, What Does Discipline Mean On A Job Application, Ncl Haven Room Service Menu, Lynn Veres Krieger, Bayonetta 2 Weapon Locations,