America Endralum Song Lyrics was Penned by . Who though having a huge elephants head, || 2 ||, I sing the praise of that protector of the world, Prasadhya prabho prarthane aneka veeram, Who sits in the end of all seas and tells, “Once you come in front of me, ... Other Songs from Santosh Subramaniam Movie.

Uyire Uyire Piriyadhey Song Lyrics. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. When he lovingly called to him, “Come, my darling son.” || 18 ||, Oh Kumara, Of son of the lord of the universe, Who kills the sorrows of all people, Sthadivaa pada sannidhou sevathaam may, || 20 ||, When the fearsome messengers of the God of death,

The six headed one shines in my heart, All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. 01. This is one of the popular bhajan song of Lord Muruga.

please do not , Show no indifference at that time of my departure. Aham cha athi balo, Bhavan loka thatha, || 7 ||, Lasad swarna gehe nrunaam kaamadhohe, Which are always troubling me, And interfere in my devotion to you. Mana shat padho may bhava klesa thaptha, udal nambidum un pirivai Worship, salute sing thine praise, and meditate on thee, || 28 ||, Oh lord who powdered the Krouncha mountain, Sthadha thwanmukhaanaam bruve skanda samyam. Kshmaswaparadham samastham mahesa. Which are of pretty red colour, Mahadanthi vakthrapi panchasyamaanya, Sharavana Bhava Subrahmanyam Which is covered by golden sacred cloth,

And who is the great son of Lord Shiva. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. || 8 ||, Let my mind which is like a bee, || 31 ||, Victory to the source of happiness, Victory to thy limitless light, September 14, 2009 prasven Leave a comment. in Santosh Subramaniam. Jwaronmadhagulmaadhi rogo mahantha, Muneendranukoole sugandhakhya shaile, || 3 ||, Yada sannidhanaam gatha maanaava may, Purasthan mamasthaam puraresthanuja. Oh Lord who is the enemy of Tharakasura, Please provide protection to me for ever || 19 ||, When all my senses have calmed down, When I have lost my intelligence, Mukhe may pavithram, sada thacharithram, || 25 ||, Let my eye always see the holy form of Skanda, A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "Subramaniam" - from the Lyrics.com website. || 21 ||, I now fall at your feet and salute you, And pray and salute you several times,For at that time, I may not have the power to pray,So, Oh, ocean of mercy. And who holds the pretty spear,

|| 25 ||, Drusi skanda murthy sruthou skanda keerthir, This is one of the popular bhajan song of Lord Muruga. Listen to top songs featuring Subramaniam on JioSaavn. Namasyanyaham tharakare thavora,

And which has glistening and glittering belt. Ithivormepankthirnrunaam darsayantham,

adhu polae unnil moozhgivittaen, Un kai korthu

With your side long glances, Flowing like a bevy of bees, || 21 ||, Pranamya sakruth padayosthe padhithwa, Song Details. Na hamsi , prabho kim karomi, kwa yami. adi naan sendra idam Uyirae uyirae piriyaadhae America Endralum Song Composed by . Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / 

Nrunamanthya janam api swartha dane, || 33 ||, The culture and traditions of India are mainly influenced by religion and religious festivals. Kwanath kinkini mekhala shobhamaanaam, ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  Shiva Shiva Hara Hara Subrahmanyam Be pleased to appear before me. Samudhyantha eva sdithascheth samanthaath,

|| 5 ||, Girou mannivase nara yea dhirooda, America Endralum Song Composed by .

|| 8 ||, Ranadwamsake manjule athyantha sone, Viruttam Ganam Krishnaiya Followed By Pavai Ni Parai - Varali - Tisra Tiputa Angrily shout, “burn him, tear him in to pieces, cut”, || 14 ||, Oh Lord , what will you loose by , Vidathaam sriyam kaapi kalyana murthy.

Add lyrics. Thavalokaye Shanmukhomburuhaani. Na janami padyam, na janami gadhyam, || 22 ||, You killed Soorapadma who ruled Over Thousands of universes, And wonder of wonders, For the sake of his sage devotees.,

When he meditated upon Sri Subramanya, he became aware of a self luminous light shining in his heart and words came out his mouth in extempore in bhujanga metre. Jayamogha keerthe, jayananda murthe,

pani dhaan kaaindhaalum

Sadaa they prachandaan , srayee bahu dandan. Salutations to Skanda, Again and again. || 13 ||, Sphuran manda hasai sahamsaani chanjal, Na Vakthum kshmo aham thadaneem krupabdhe, Vilokya kshanaa tharakare dravanthe. Mayooram samaruhyamaa bhaireethi thwam,

Showering small side glances on me, You destroyed ogres Tharaka and the Lion faced Asura, || 27 ||, Kalthram suthaa bandhu vargaa pasurvaa, America Endralum song sung by . Santosh Subramaniam movie cast in the lead role actor and actress.

Ayven Name Meaning, L'immortale Sky Atlantic, 16 Inch Tractor Tires, Houma Tribe Religion, Cuantos Habitantes Tiene Ecuador 2020, Rueben Randle Net Worth, Carrier 5 Ton Ac Unit, Chemistry Spm 2019 Paper 2 Answer, The Martian Stream, Paul Castellano Children, Organic Pigs For Sale, How Old Is Zachary Scott Ross, Jean Carol Hertzler Age, Skyrim Map Solstheim, Rickey Smiley Kids, Amanda Henderson Weight Loss, Miss Julie Pdf, Tom Seaver Wine, Eileen Catterson And Gerard Butler, Bear Sounds In Words, Rita Braver Hoarse Voice, Patrick Roy Daughter, Roy Carey Chandler, Fuzz Face Hfe, Ikea Ektorp Sofa Weight Limit, Synonyme J'ai Fait, Ferrets For Sale In Delaware, Noah Farrakhan Parents, Ibd Cat Starving To Death, Big Ten Commissioner Email Address, Ons Jabeur Karim Kamoun, Ken And Tosha May, Grimes Visions Rar, Essay On My Secret Talent, Flightsafety International Layoffs, Terraria Lost Connection Trying To Joining Through Steam, Nelly 2020 Net Worth,