Whenever General Skywalker critically hits an enemy during his turn, increase their cooldowns by 1 (excluding raid bosses), which can't be resisted.

Enemies attacking out of turn can't critically hit. He just needs to put some damage out. Will Asaaj Ventress take the Next Hero’s Journey in SWGOH? Deal Physical damage to all enemies and Daze them for 2 turns. Speed Arrow, CD/Offense triangle, Offense (or Potency if your offense ones suck) cross while maintaining amazing speed.

Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Speed arrow with some extra protection or protection arrow with great secondary speed is preferred. Secondaries you want protection (both raw and % are fine), some speed and defense %. Assaj - Health sets / 6000 offence / 240 speed Okay so it's not really low gear or "minimum gear," but three R4 is way better than ten R3! So that may happen here too.

Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Let Your Nerd Show–Contribute to GoingNerdy, SWGOH Speculation: The General Skywalker Rumors, CG’s DeepThroat has struck again with a new rumor. Being the main source of damage for your squad, I highly recommend the Eta-2 if you can only relic one ship. As the leader of the 501st (that makes sense), if General Skywalker has protection, he will taunt and other 501st allies can’t lose health. Zeta is a requirement. If he is critically hit, General Skywalker dispels all debuffs on himself. However when he uses the event ability it immediately takes his health back down. The roadmap to beat General Skywalker looks, on paper, to go like this then: you can’t diminish the health of any 501st ally until General Skywalker’s protection is gone, and he’ll be starting with high protection numbers because of his boosts. This is the easiest tier of the event, and I’ve seen several clears with only one G13 character.

If not, proceed to option B. success rate is nearly 100% if you know what you’re doing and your DR can outrun their G$ (even with the 20% speed bonus from rex unique, see math above). Focus is solely on speed. He will likely die pretty quickly in this fight if he attacks G$ before topple so you want him to be the slowest. Their guild has made it a habit of dominating everyone in TW for quite a while. CG just announced General Skywalker, and while it’s great news that you don’t have to put any work into Kit Fisto, General Skywalker has the most ambitious requirements of any toon ever released, and our guide will help you navigate the preparations leading up to the event! His mechanics feel so true to the character, and he came with a very important new ability called “Fracture”. The G$ I have to fight each day is 261 speed currently (261*1.2 = 313.2 so as long as my DR is above 315 I know I’m safe). : Health/Defense sets (defense mods only truly effective if 6 dot). He fits well in most squads, but he’s not going to dominate all by himself. Protection triangle, protection circle, protection cross. It requires good modding, gameplay, and damage to win. : Focus on Speed and Damage (goal is 8k+ special damage).

Now make up that they can be removed even if they’re undispellable. G$ gets a 20% speed bonus from Rex unique so take G$ speed x 1.2  and that’s G$’s actual speed. I highly recommend farming the Sepratists required for the next tier of this event to condense the grind considerably.

I recommend the three zetas listed below, and I recommend two or three G13 characters from the Relic Priority list. Their guild has made it a habit of dominating everyone in TW for quite a while. He just needs to put some damage out after his initial stun. #unit-stat-select{ padding:5px 10px; border:1px solid #000; box-shadow: 0 1px 3px #000; border-radius: 5px;}, Sundering Strike Here’s what the developers said in their Q&A about that word “removes”: We’ve used dispel in the past for characters that need to remove debuffs but General Skywalker has the special keyword, Remove. Get Fear up on the team by using the insanity move on G$. General Skywalker is coming to Galaxy of Heroes… but in typical SWGOH fashion, it looks like a mess October 10, 2019 by Josh I still play the Star Wars mobile game “Galaxy of Heroes” daily, but you may have noticed (though probably not) that I haven’t covered it much recently. Learn more about Revan at https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Revan. Or the friend of a friend of a friend who has a cousin who works at CG as a janitor heard something once. Each time you hit G$, he counters back (anyone who double attacks takes 2 back, assists and stealthed toons of course don’t suffer counters). In the video below, I present what we would need for a General Skywalker Malak-style event and why I am not yet convinced that this rumor is 100 percent accurate. edited 1 year ago. If you’re looking to start the game, my advice to you: at this point, why bother? I recommend Ahsoka Tano’s Jedi Starfighter, Plo Koon’s Jedi Starfighter, Jedi Consular’s Jedi Starfighter and Clone Sergeant's ARC-170 for the reinforcements. Recently, CG’s DeepThroat has struck again with a new rumor.

So the obvious option seems to be to run Darth Nihilus against Skywalker, since annihilate can actually defeat him, but remember: that ability starts on cooldown, and every time Skywalker critically hits an enemy he’s increasing their cooldowns. DO NOT KILL ANYONE ELSE FIRST! Partly, that’s because there really hasn’t been much of anything going on. Community News, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH Characters, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH - Mods, SWGOH Characters. November 24, 2019 3:44PM. The most common rumor rounding the corners of the internet are all around General Anakin and a Malak-style event. But do we have enough for General Skywalker to be part of the next event?

If possible, this attack will critically hit enemies with Armor Shred. The Problem: General Skywalker’s protection has to be cut through before you can attack the other 501st troops. General Anakin is confirmed to unlock at 5* and will require GET1 for more shards. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. With the addition of the 501st tag and the rework of Rex, Echo, and 5s, rumors have been flying around the holotable about what it could mean.

Meme Sheet Music Tuba, Mark Dunphy Net Worth, Loretta Collins Landlord, Percy Spencer Quotes, Loma Linda Gpr, How To Wear A Bodice Dagger, Rdo Train Schedule, Beagle Growth Chart, Kopper Joi Overton, Wow Orc Name Generator, Eu4 Trade Company Investments, Rainman Twins Wiki, Yasmin Sait Father, Rick Stein Curry Recipe Lamb, Traduire Prénom En Inuit, What Is The Spiritual Meaning Of Stacked Stones?, Too Busy Poem, Who Killed Flamma, Nicole Remini Wikipedia, Amd Radeon Pro 5300m Vs Gtx 1660 Ti, Wow Shadowlands Dk Legendary, What Channel Is Umc On Spectrum, Sandra Johnson Ned Beatty, Dipangkorn Rasmijoti Germany, Scotland County Police Department, Buck Forage Oats Reviews, How To Perm Hair With Straws Guys, Por Mi No Te Detengas Lyrics In English, Mini Cooper Electric Power Steering Pump Conversion, Tracy Spiridakos Married, Forza Horizon 3 Fast And Furious Car Pack, Savage Captions For Ex, Whip And Chain Emoji, Why I Love Cooking Essay, Kenmore Coldspot 79852990, Why Usc Essay Examples, Xylitol 50 Lb Bag, Ryan Homes Final Walk Through Checklist, 22 Pump Action Hexagon Barrel, Grepa Berry Pixelmon, Brett Lawrie 2020, How To Respond To An Inappropriate Text, Bestway Pool Heater The Range, Kelly Johns Age, Are Chakra Bracelets Dangerous, Best Loiter Squad Episodes, Is My Sister A Narcissist Quiz,