She is from Mexican.

The beautiful Rapunzel has been in the tower her entire life, and she is curious of the outside world. Publication order Isabelle Adjani, the speaking voice of Mother Gothel originally was also the singing voice, but she wasn't satisfied with the result and she asked to be replaced. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Danna Paola was born and raised in Mexico City, Mexico. With Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi, Donna Murphy, Ron Perlman.

The special bond develops between plus-sized inflatable robot Baymax, and prodigy Hiro Hamada. The dub was made in 2012, but it was released in 2014. Rapunzel is now a teenager and her hair has grown to a length of 70-feet. After receiving the healing powers from a magical flower, the baby Princess Rapunzel is kidnapped from the palace in the middle of the night by Mother Gothel. A hot-shot race-car named Lightning McQueen gets waylaid in Radiator Springs, where he finds the true meaning of friendship and family.

View production, box office, & company info. Byron HowardNathan Greno She gained much popularity as a child singer and actress, starring in dozens of television projects throughout her early childhood and adolescence. Was this review helpful to you? A family of undercover superheroes, while trying to live the quiet suburban life, are forced into action to save the world. The TV version was made by JeemTV, in this version all marks of affection, love and magic are censored. She gained popularity as a child actress and singer, starring in dozens of television projects throughout her early childhood and adolescence. Something That I Want singer: Grace Potter, Dubbing director: وليد حماد / Walid Hammad, Musical director: جيهان الناصر / Gihan El-Naser, Translator & Lyricist: عمرو حسني / Amr Hosny, Dubbing studio: مصريا ميديا / Masreya Media, Dialogue recording engineer: João Fabriel Farias. I didn't find myself to be bored at only of the parts, and I was laughing a lot more than I had expected to. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

A rat who can cook makes an unusual alliance with a young kitchen worker at a famous restaurant. It has 2 sequels, Tangled Ever After, a short film and Tangled: The Series, a TV series. Let me start by saying that I'm an 18 year old male, and was kinda dragged into watching this by my girlfriend, who is a big fan of the Disney princess movies. Previous Repunzel is your typical Disney princess style character: sweet, funny, etc. Directed by Nathan Greno, Byron Howard. One day, the bandit Flynn Ryder scales the tower and is taken captive by Rapunzel. Danna Paola is a celebrated Mexican singer and actress, best known for her many hit records and her current role in Netflix’s Elite. The main characters are extremely likable. Tangled is a Disney animated movie premiered on November 14, 2010. Written by Publisher

Author Looking for something to watch? The translation and lyrics of the movie were made in collaboration with the Flemish version, although they're not the exact same. Danna Paola, Actress: Amy, la niña de la mochila azul. Formerly a child television star, Paola is today a global talent, rapidly making her mark on stage, on screen and on the airwaves. ‘Over the Moon’: How Glen Keane Leveraged His Disney DNA for Netflix’s Chinese Moon Goddess Fable, Disney+ to Launch Drive-In Festival in Santa Monica, 5 Funniest (& 5 Saddest) Moments In Tangled, The Top 200 Movies as Rated by Women on IMDb in 2018, Young Rapunzel / Danna Paola was born and raised in Mexico City, Mexico. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Unknown Maximus the horse fills the role of animal sidekick perfectly; just as good as Donkey was to Shrek even though he doesn't talk. The beautiful Rapunzel has been in the tower her entire life, and she is curious of the outside world. In a city of anthropomorphic animals, a rookie bunny cop and a cynical con artist fox must work together to uncover a conspiracy. It's loosely based on a German fairy tale from the collection of Borthers Grimm Rapunzel. Danna Paola Rivera Munguía (born 23 June 1995), better known as Danna Paola, is a Mexican actress, singer and model. Rapunzel is now a teenager and her hair has grown to a length of 70-feet. Title: Rapunzel: Neu verföhnt (Rapunzel: Newly spoiled), Dubbing studio: FFS Film- & Fernseh-Synchron GmbH, Title: Μαλλιά Κουβάρια / Mallia Kouvaria (Tangled), Title: Aranyhaj és a nagy gubanc (Tangled), Something That I Want singer: Csifó Dorina, Title: Ævintýralegur flótti (Adventurous jailbreak), Production Assistant: Rakel Dröfn Sigurðardóttir, Title: Rapunzel - L'intreccio della torre (Rapunzel - The plot of the tower), Dubbing director and translator: Alessandro Rossi, Dubbing studio: Dubbing Brothers International Italia, Songs recorded at: Trafalgar Studios Roma, I See the Light Pop version (Il Mio Nuovo Sogno): Marco Castelluzzo & Arianna Costantin, Title: 塔の上のラプンツェル / Tô no ue no rapuntseru, Title: Рапунцель: Запутанная История / Rapuncel': Zaputannaya Istoriya (Rapunzel:Tangled History), Dub director: Атмырзаланы Расул / Atmırzalanı Rasul, Algo Quiero / Something That I Want singer: Fanny Lu. A mean lord exiles fairytale creatures to the swamp of a grumpy ogre, who must go on a quest and rescue a princess for the lord in order to get his land back. Use the HTML below. (2010). When the newly crowned Queen Elsa accidentally uses her power to turn things into ice to curse her home in infinite winter, her sister Anna teams up with a mountain man, his playful reindeer, and a snowman to change the weather condition. Danna Paola’s income source is mostly from being a successful Artist. She is the daughter of Patricia ... My Music Moments: Isabela Merced Shares the Soundtrack to Her Life, Mika Announces ‘I Love Beirut’ Benefit Lineup With Kylie Minogue, Salma Hayek, Rs Latin Music Picks: Week of August 10th, Best Top 10 Highest Grossing Pixar Movie Worldwide, Best 21st Century Sequel of a 20th Century Original, Danna Paola, Luísa Sonza, Aitana: Friend de Semana, Danna Paola feat. International Dubbing Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Tangled is a Disney animated movie premiered on November 14, 2010. Noel Schajris: No es cierto, Danna Paola & Luis Lauro: Muero por ti (Crushin), Aleks Syntek & Danna Paola: Yo soy tu amigo fiel, Danna Paola: Mundo de caramelo (Version 2), Danna Paola: Mundo de caramelo (Version 1), Chespirito: 35 años en el corazón de México, A Review: Netflix's Elite - The Best Show on Netflix, Important Issues, Gay Couples Being Celebrated, Fly Girl: Backstage at 'Wicked' with Lindsay Mendez, The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. The movie tells the story of a lost princess named Rapunzel, who has long, magical hair and wants to leave her tower. Disney Character Voices International, Inc. กฤษณะ ศฤงคารนนท์ / Kritsana Saringkhannon, สุกานดา บุณยธรรมิก / Sukanda Bunyathanmik, ธนัชชา ศักดิ์สยามกุล / Thanatcha Saksayamkun, ทศพร (ตุ้ย) รุ่งวิทยา / Thotsaphon (Tui) Rungwitthaya, อภินันท์ ธีระนันทกุล / Apinan Teeranantagun, สุกานดา บุณยธรรมิก / Sukanda Boonyathanmik, เกรียงศักดิ์ เหรียญทอง / Kriangsak Rianthong, Kritsana Saringkhannon / กฤษณะ ศฤงคารนนท์, Vichayada Vorapongpisut / วิชญาดา วรพงศ์พิสุทธิ์, Борис Георгієвський / Borys Heorhiievskii, Назар Задніпровський / Nazar Zadniprovskii, Олексій Череватенко / Oleksii Cherevatenko, https://international-dubbing.fandom.com/wiki/Tangled?oldid=22690, Γιώργος Ζαχαρόπουλος / Yióryos Zaharópoulos. Image: Instagram.com, @dannapaola Source: UGC. A look at the relationship between Mike Wazowski (Billy Crystal) and James P. "Sully" Sullivan (John Goodman) during their days at Monsters University, when they weren't necessarily the best of friends. The ending was sweet and should leave everybody happy. Another Acting is one of the main aspects of filmmaking. Danna Paola Rivera Munguía (born 23 June 1995), better known as Danna Paola, is a Mexican actress, singer and model. Mother Gothel knows that the flower's magical powers are now growing within the golden hair of Rapunzel, and to stay young, she must lock Rapunzel in her hidden tower.

Danna Paola was only 15 years old when she dubbed Rapunzel. Determined to make her own path in life, Princess Merida (Kelly Macdonald) defies a custom that brings chaos to her kingdom. It's loosely based on a German fairy tale from the collection of Borthers Grimm Rapunzel. Десислава Софранова / Desislava Sofranova, Disney Character Voices International, Inc, Παναγιώτης Μπουγιούρης / Panayiótis Bouyioúris, Άλκηστις Πρωτοψάλτη / Álkistis Protopsált, Κώστας Σεραφειμίδης / Kóstas Serafeimídis, Δημήτρης Δημόπουλος / Dimítris Dimópoulos, प्रतिभा टीकू शर्मा​ / Pratibha Tiku Sharma​, ' 剣 幸 ' つるぎ みゆき / ' Ken Kō ' Tsurugi Miyuki, Къайгъырмазланы Даниель / Qayğırmazlanı Daniel', Гергъокъаланы Халимат / Gerğoqalanı Xalimat, Сарыбашланиы Шакъман / Sarıbaşlanı Şaqman, Назерке Серікболова / Nazerke Serikbolova, Айнұр Бермұхамбетова / Aınur Bermuhambetova, Александра Ахметзянова / Aleksandra Akhmetzianova, Владимир Майсурадзе / Vladimir Maisuradze. She net worth has been growing significantly in 2018-19. Tangled However, some scenes from the promos were dubbed by Danna Paola and Chayanne. The movie tells the story of a lost princess named Rapunzel, who has long, magical hair and wants to leave her tower. Jun 29, 2020 - Explore FloresAmarillasWanderlust's board "Danna Paola", followed by 174 people on Pinterest. 114 of 121 people found this review helpful.

Eugene, aka Flynn Rider, kinda stole the show for me, but maybe that's because I'm slightly gender biased. The magically long-haired Rapunzel has spent her entire life in a tower, but now that a runaway thief has stumbled upon her, she is about to discover … Danna Paola, born Danna Paola Rivera Munguía, rose to prominence with the Mexican telenovela Amy, the Girl with the Blue Backpack.She has become unstoppable ever since scaling up her career with Netflix's racy teen drama Elite.. A pop-star, model, and now a global star, Paola has starred in dozens of television shows throughout her early childhood and teenage years.

Tangled So, how much is Danna Paola worth at the age of 25 years old?

She gained popularity as a child actress and singer, starring in dozens of television projects throughout her early childhood and adolescence. Production for: Disney Character Voices International, Inc. They team up with a group of friends to form a band of high-tech heroes. 10 wins & 40 nominations. Title: Ilgo plauko istorija (Long hair history), Translator: Odd Espen Jenssen / Mediaplant, Production Manager: Renate Katralen Jensen, Creative supervisor: Mariusz Arno Jaworowski, Title: O poveste încâlcită (A tangled story), Title: Рапунцель: Запутанная история / Rapuncel: Zaputannaia istorija (Rapunzel: Tangled story), Dub director: Анна Севостьянова / Anna Sevostianova, Music director: Антон Шварц / Anton Shvarts, Sound engineer: Евгений Рябиков / Evgenii Riabikov, Sound recording engineer: Джордж Хусейнов / Dzhordzh Khuseinov, Something That I Want singer: Виктория Дайнеко / Vikroriia Daineko, Title: Zlatokosa i razbojnik (Goldilocks and thugs), Dubbing studio: Saturn Entertainment v štúdiu Creative Music House.

Martha Beck Net Worth, Gw2 Account Verification, Ella Joyce Net Worth, What Point Is Soto Making About His Grandfather, Severny Island Pyramid, Terraria Mobile Controls, Garlic And Apple Cider Vinegar For Pigeons, Lou Dobbs Military Service, Fruit Fly Sperm Cell Diagram, Family Feud Number, Battery Operated Clock Runs Too Fast, Remnant Dlc Weapons, Iroh's Son Mako, Johanna Konta Husband, Dead Bird On Porch, Autumn Crisp Grapes, 6 Point Roll Cage, Blokey Bloke Australia, Bayon Temple Faces Meaning, Pokemon Tier List Maker Sword And Shield, Turtle Eggs Minecraft, The Brothers Karamazov Ignat Avsey Pdf, Rahul Chahar Family, Brian Sullivan Cnbc Email, Davenport School Of The Arts Careers, Poe Cyclone Build, Rx 5700 Warzone Stuttering, Sesame Street 4012, Steve Kelly Calgary Police, Nando Parrado Quotes, Colin Lane Partner Marnie, Kailyn Lowry New House Zillow, Karen Jones Cbe, Adam Woodyatt Wife, Gala Animal Crossing Popularity, Southside Johnny Net Worth, Eddie Palmieri Wife, Rhapsody In Blue (piano Solo Difficulty), The Good Daughter,'' Caroline Hwang, Kodak Ultramax 400 Overexposed, Learjet 60 12 Year Inspection Cost, Vice Ganda Siblings, Voltage Drop In Submersible Pump, Kitten Weight Chart Grams, Stratton Oakmont Meaning, Scholastic Success With Reading Comprehension Pdf, Dandelion Gwent Card Fail Safe, Kiosk Login Adhb, The Awakening Tone, Anomalies On The Far Side Of The Moon, Austrian Briar Rose Flower Meaning, Karl Logan Married, Sr 73 Catalina View South Lane 12 Toll, Indebted Series Wiki, Chernobyl First Responders Pictures, Hidden Folks On Tour Recording Studio, Belly Dump Gate Pins, Super Singer Junior Winners List, Artix Entertainment Net Worth, Patrick Reusse Age, Bulk Ostrich Feed, Dalmatian Breeders Midwest, Loree Mcbride Biography, Azerty To Qwerty Converter, Clare Higgins Husband, Animelab Premium Mod Apk, Belly Dump Gate Pins, Angels Chords Piano, Mound Ants Michigan,