New paper tag, didn't wanna rent it (Mmm) [Verse 2: Lil Baby & Young Thug] You ain't my slime, you ain't my slime I killed the coupe, dropped the ceiling (Oh, okay) Doors on the whip killed theyself, they suicide (Free my fucking nigga) When them shots go off, let's see who doin' the runnin' Put them crosses on the window and sit right by the sea That's my motherfuckin' nigga, yeah, he ridin' right with me Bu-bustin' open juugs 'cause we tryna get a ki Bu-bustin' open juugs 'cause we tryna get a ki

Pool party in the A, we ain't invite no boys (No niggas) Matted the coupe, my windows tinted (Oh, okay, yeah) [Post-Chorus: Tee Grizzley] First class, First class (first class) Too many feds, too many bitches (Oh, okay, yeah) You can call me your damn veteran, Hit you with that flex Slat Bitch, You know that's my slime Hey Put the Draco in my trench, yeah

Free that nigga Quan, that's my dawg, that's my slime (Gang, gang)

She say, "Is you in LA?"

[Verse 1: Gunna & Young Thug]

Slat!

That's my dawg, that's my slime That's my dawg, that's my slime (Slime) Free that nigga Tay, that's my dawg, that's my slime (Sheesh) [Intro] I got some cash, I wanna spend it (Oh, okay, yeah) I just hit a jack juice, I got extra energy (Woo) “Oh Okay” is a braggadocious track by Gunna, Young Thug, and Lil Baby. My lawyer bribe still, yeah (Okay) Audemar wrist, count it then spend it (Oh, ah) That's my dawg, that's my slime Wrong move you get kilt I rob your ho for the lint, yeah (Oh, oh, okay) I be rappin like a vet, In yo bitch just like a jet Trap up the bando relentless

[Chorus] Too many feds, too many bitches (Oh, okay, yeah) Matted the coupe, my windows tinted (Oh, okay, yeah) Roll with my slime, yeah, that my lizard (Slime) Brodie whippin' up that whip 'em, he gon' hurt the oven (Crack) Get me started on my drip, bitch you know that's my damn slime Do all my dirt when it's raining (Oh, oh, okay) So don't you take me as no joke, Yeah I'm plottin through the scope Fear of God Vans (Yeah, oh, oh, okay) So don't you take me as no joke, Yeah I'm plottin through the scope

That's my dawg, that's my slime, I got slimes, they gon' ride Slat! I'm going number one this year (Okay) Savin us niggas no hero

[Chorus: Gunna & Young Thug] That's my dawg, that's my slime Hey My slime is my slime (Slime, slime) Keep that rocket with him Rondo number nine (Nine, nine) Hope you buster niggas never cross the line (Don't cross the line) [Verse 2: Lil Keed] I done stayed down and I ran up the money, I got me an M now (Oh, oh, okay)

Slat!

[Chorus: Gunna & Young Thug]

Water on my wrist dripping like a Slip 'N Slide (It's water)

Where they coins? Cuban link chokin' my neck (Chokin' my neck, oh, oh, okay)

Sauce them up with my tip (tip) In an interview with My Mixtapez, Turbo detailed the spontaneous nature of recording “Oh Okay” and how Thugger and Baby happened to hear the song while passing through the studio only to hop into the booth the very same night. Pour out the pint, watch it spill, yeah (Oh, oh, okay) I say that shit every time (Oh, okay)

New paper tag, didn't wanna rent it (Mmm)

Hit my plug like watch you on, Yeah business through the phone Jimmy Choose I ain't gone choose, cause you know a nigga cool Simon says do what I said (Do what I said)

Trader Joe's Delivery Postmates, The Love Lasts Two Minds Review, Craigslist Northern Wisconsin Cars Trucks, Hoverboard Blinking Blue Light, Lorenzo Mendoza Net Worth 2020, Doc Hammer Paraplegic, Minecraft Mini Figures Series 19, Dontay Banks Grandchildren, Ella Raines Movies, Ragnar Blackmane Model Release Date, Platypus In Tennessee, Craigslist Luzerne County, Full Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Lyrics, How To Lock Honeywell 5000 Thermostat, Why Did Bo Rinehart Leave Needtobreathe, Temple Belwood, Belton, The Story Of An Hour Essay Conclusion, Kurt Thomas Wife, Desi Arnaz Children, Mon Chat A Des Spasmes Au Repos, Gary Mehigan Restaurants, Nba Optic Boxes, How To Lock Honeywell 5000 Thermostat, Keep Your Daydream Margarita Recipe, Ford Running Boards F150 Interchangeable Years, 1996 Fiesta Bowl, American Ride Cancelled,