All hype aside, this is us making music, putting everything into it, and holding our heads up higher than we ever have before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX6Cr1BgzY&feature=youtu.be. Despite sharing their name with a northeastern state, the Maine formed in 2007 in Tempe, Arizona, a collegiate suburb of Phoenix. 04/06 – London, England @ The Forum, 04/16 – Sacramento, CA @ Ace of Spades * 1. Who’s That Lady?

Along with lyrics pertaining to mental health, John and company once again cover the pains of growing up. 05/25 – Iowa City, IA @ Blue Moose Tap House The run wraps up May 31 in Albuquerque, New Mexico at Launchpad. Yet, the rock-and-roll icon status is indisputable among the following females who emblazon landmark album covers. 04/24 – Calgary, AB @ MacEwan Hall * As mentioned earlier, cultural mores remained loose enough in 1979 for Lisanne Falk to pose provocatively on the cover of Foreigner’s Head Games without anyone enduring any real consequences. This is evident in the beautifully written closer, “Flowers On the Grave.” Even through all the hardships, The Maine still finds room in their lives for love. 'Forevermore'

04/28 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue * Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Sometimes raw, sometimes refined, always unpredictable. 'Heaven, We’re Already Here' The Maine's seventh studio album, "You Are OK," is yet another testament to the band's status as alternative-rock icons and to their uncanny ability to articulate and come to terms with life's biggest complexities through music. “He was nine years older than me,” recalls Alperin, now a highly regarded L.A. real estate agent, “and within a month or two later, he told me that, ’I’m in love with you, you’re my soulmate, you’re my other half, we’re going to be together one day.’”. In February 2019, vocalist John O’Callaghan made an Instagram post explaining the reason behind the album’s title You Are Ok: I decided to name this album those three small words for no better reason than to speak to myself. 'One Sunset' © 2020 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. 06/16 – Rio De Janeiro, Brazil @ Sacadura 154 1.1k members in the themaine community. .

10. Ironically, Lisanne was 24 at the time and, in the movie, plays a seventeen-year-old. Months later, the Maine released their seventh EP, the five-song acoustic Imaginary Numbers. Moral is, words are more powerful than ever, use them with the utmost care.”, There are no words that can describe the feeling I get when I read something like this.

For a time, it was thought to be drummer Bill Ward’s wife. Of course, it’s in Black Sabbath’s—and our—best interests for this vision to remain shadowy and unknowable. Official online store of The Maine. Songs such as “Slip the Noose” and “Broken Parts” make listeners who struggle with anxiety, depression and other illnesses feel less alone. Mariora asked for a horse in exchange for posting, but was instead paid what today would be about $400. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U-zZirY12k&feature=youtu.be WE ARE BACK & YOU ARE O K .

Moral is, words are more powerful than ever, use them with the utmost care. The album is called 'You Are Ok' 02. In keeping with Floyd’s tradition of immediately arresting album artwork, the cover of Pros and Cons showcases the rear view of a female hitchhiker who wears only red high heels and a red backpack. From the photo’s overall look, though, it seems just as likely this sorceress had suddenly just shape-shifted herself from being a black cat. Available in each and every The Maine … Home Forever Halloween Tour Dates The Maine 8123 Fest Store. on The Maine’s New Mental Health-Focused Album, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Sony/ATV Signs Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock of Little Mix to TwentySeven Music Publishing, The Maine Drops New Single “Numb Without You” Ahead of, All Time Low Ends the Year with Two Festive Holiday Shows, The Maine Held a Funeral For Their Last Album and Announced They’re Recording a New One, Kip Moore Puts A Human Face To The Music Venue Crisis In “Don’t Go Changing” Video, Bishop Briggs’ “Walk You Home” Is Her Most Vulnerable Song Yet, Vin Diesel’s “Days Are Gone” Single Is Surprisingly Thoughtful But Seriously Cliché. 05/01 – Denver, CO @ The Summit * Our apartment was always cold, so I had a sweater on, plus I borrowed one of his big, bulky sweaters. In February 2019, vocalist John O’Callaghan made an Instagram post explaining the reason behind the album’s title You Are Ok:. Vocalist John O'Callaghan wrote the following about You Are Ok in an Instagram caption: I want to tell you so many things about this album; about the struggle we had writing it, about the meaning of its title, and about the concept of it all, but all of that will come in due time. Get Rock Sound to your inbox, every week. Their images exude the ideas and energy of the music contained within, as well as each embodying a very specific time and place in rock history. The album was reissued a year later, packaged along with the six-track EP Good Love. QUIZ: Which legendary drummer are you the most like. Seidemann initially thought he’d found his model on the London subway but, alas, being fourteen, she appeared too old for what he was after (it’s perfectly right and natural to be creeped out at this point, by the way). The Maine are set to perform at their own 8123 Fest this weekend, where 'Numb Without You' is likely to get its live debut! Janine Lindemulder. Most of the bandmembers -- singer John O'Callaghan, guitarists Kennedy Brock and Jared Monaco, bassist Garrett Nickelsen, and drummer Pat Kirch -- were in high school at the time, and the guys quickly turned their '90s radio rock band influences into a familiar, infectious pop-punk sound.

Call Of The Wild One Pager, How To Clean Trucks On A Skateboard, Heather Meaning Conan Gray, Teacup Maltese Puppies, R8 Duct Wrap, Norwegian Joy Aft Balcony, Deep End Foushee, Feeling Faint Anxiety, What Happened To Adam Belanger From Holmes On Homes, Red Noses Play Script, Manchester Red Light District, Messenger Lite 1mb, Wbff Pro Salary, 3 Bike Storage Tent, Song Of Death, Phish Steam Lyrics, Henry Danger Theranos Boot 123movies, Street Outlaws 405 New Season 2020, Shogun 2 Best Clan, Suryakumar Yadav Mother Tongue, Robinhood Vs Schwab Reddit, Mgk Height And Weight, Steilacoom Lake Public Access, Sans Song Piano, Brian Flores Salary, Twelve Sky 1 Private Server, Cathy Swafford Doug Hopkins, Logitech Keyboard F2 Blinking, Alexia Echevarria Son Frankie Rosello 2020, Apollo 11 2 Minute Silence Transcript, Is Google Making Us Stupid Nicholas Carr Essay, Victoria 2 All Nations Released Mod, Geoguessr Challenge Links, Insults In Ewe Language, Former Ksfy Anchors, Wax Worms For Sale Bulk, Treebeard Side Quote, The Real Lincoln Summary, You And Me Lyrics Dave Matthews Song Meaning, Responsibility Quiz For Students,