View cart for details. Am wondering why my review up there has been titled “How do I order refills of White Pine hand soap and lotion?” since I didn’t write that at all. Thank you Trader Joes! $8.90. It foams nicely, rinses off easily, and has a very mild, pleasant scent.

I would use the soap year around if it was available, but it’s extra great for the December/holiday mood. Could dial back the strength about 25%. Awesome producet. Awesome producet.

Was given this by a friend. Trader Joe’s White Pine Hand Soap & Lotion Reviews, Trader Joe’s Chicken & Turkey Cranberry Salads Recall, Trader Joe’s Harvest Whole Wheat Bread Recall, Trader Joe’s Mediterranean and White Bean & Basil Hummus Recalls.

Trader Joe's White Pine Hand Soap Set Liquid Pump Lotion Argan Aloe Vera ... SOFTSOAP LIQUID HAND SOAP 50 oz REFILL BOTTLE WHITE TEA&BERRY FUSION .

Wish they had soap refills.

It was so easy once I followed your instructions. Wish they would sell the soap in a bigger separate refill bottle. The hand lotion is okay but not great.

Thanks Trader Joes!

I bought this past Christmas, and was happy to see that I could order online. I can see why TJ's discontinued it.

They ended up giving me a new set even though they couldn’t open it either.

Eight pumps in the That’s what we had to do.

Please have this available all year round!! Very sudsy. The lotion is not greasy and makes my dry hands feel so good. Or as oil-filled bath pearls, or bubble bath! I’m very picky about my lotions.

Trader Joe's is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the corner. It is just fine for daily use but a bit too thick for what we like around this household.

You need to hold this smaller cylinder tight so that it does not move as you move the spout counter clockwise. I think I will run out of the soap before the lotion. Yep that’s right . Something went wrong. Thank you for the tip above to hold the small cylinder! A couple cashiers also tried with no luck. We have a strategic plan that when any of us are near the closest TJ’s (2 hours away) buy, buy, buy for the group.

Love this scent.

- Moisturizing Hand Soap and Lotion White Pine Trader Joe's, item 1 2 Pack! These things still won’t f-ing open.

however I went on google to find out how to make the pump work and discovered that if you take the tube out of the jar and hold the base of the pump with pliers with one hand and twist the handle of the pump you can make it pop up in order to use the item.

Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days.

We Searched LOT 4 x 2 TRADER JOE'S WHITE PINE MOISTURIZING HAND SOAP AND LOTION 8 fl oz each bargains, features, and sales over the recent year for you at hand-soap.

I absolutely love it.

They’d better take them back. This was terrible to open . I don’t know if this is the argan oil or what, but it’s really quite pronounced. I have been asking every week since September – has the White Pine Hand Soap arrived? Had no problem opening the pumps. This year I snagged one but there were only 3 on the shelf. Holding tight the ring right below the pump was the trick. Just came from TJs, was going to return the lotion because I too couldn’t get it open. The bottle is STILL impossible to open. front loading washer with bed sheets, socks & t-shirts; four directly on the clothes and four in the sluice box. I went back a week later and have been checking ever since and they’re gone.

I tried to find it last year and missed it.

Yeah holding the small ring under the pump is the trick- if it won’t stay still I recommend using pliers to hold it still. I love trader Joes products and the smell is awesome, I really like this product. I adore the smell !

went back to the store for fear I bought a broken bottle… discovered–Just hold the ring under the pump still, then turn the pump.

We love this combo and also wish it was available through out the year!

This is an insane design and Trader Joe’s should not be selling them with this flaw that makes using it impossible. Bought it as Christmas gifts for almost everyone on my list.

I do agree that the lotion is not the best that I have.

A lot of lotions irritate my skin and cause itching. If anything, I hope they’re seasonal, but would love to have it year round.

Second year and TJ’s has still done nothing to make this easier to open, nor even put instructions on the package. I finally got the lotion bottle open after turning and turning. Is it available or going to be by it’s self.thank you.

The soap runs out long before the lotion however so I would love to be able to buy a refill for the soap; preferably in a size large enough for 2-3 refills.

Cute set for holidays, and not so large that I’ll still be using it in April. I tried the method here but it didn’t work for me. Laundry came out clean with little to no pine-soap smell. Thanks for the tip! Can we get some clear directions on how to open this thing written on the bottle?

We too love this combo pine Tree hand soap and lotion. Trader Joe’s – hear our plea – refills, sold separately and available year round, please! Absolutely love this. That worked, but my hands are still sore! Love, love, love this white pine scent and want larger quanties and yes year round would be wonderful but probably isnt gonna happen. The lotion isn’t the best lotion I’ve ever used, but as mentioned it does smell good.

Skip to main content. Very light scent.

Excellent product. ***** 5 Stars!!!

The spout should pop up to open within a couple of turns.

I agree that if they are not sold separately, they should be.

Love, love, love the scent. I should have bought them all. How do I order refills of White Pine hand soap and lotion?

I have given up on TJs liquid soaps becuase of this design flaw. After reading the reviews I’m feeling a need to include a set of operating instructions. The Lotion’s formula includes sunflower seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter; it leaves your …

Trending at $15.29. Big thumbs up for this product ! I wouldn't say it smells like pine. My fingers were sore from twisting!!

EASY! The scent is perfect and the lotion is perfect for dry hands.

Wish it was available through out the year! Wish it came in a bath soap. Thanks Traders for White Pine!!!! The soap does not dry out my hands. I wasn’t sure that I’d like the scent but I love it and so does my boyfriend! I love the scent of this product, but come on!

Product description Trader Joe’s White Pine Moisturizing Hand Soap & Hand Lotion Set is designed to leave your hands clean, fresh, soft, and smooth. Trader Joe's Lemon Kitchen Hand Soap I think this is my favorite of the several liquid hand soaps I've tried from Trader Joe's. Blended with essential oils from white pine, spruce, cedar and a touch of bayberry. I will review again later after I get over my annoyance. Would be 5 stars but for the lack of directions on the packaging explaining how to get the damn things open. Please sell it separely and year round!

5 -, item 6 Bath And Body Works Bee Happy Vanilla Snowflake Hand Soap And Hand Lotion Set 6 -, item 7 New PREP Your Skin Vanilla Mint Hand Soap And Lotion Holiday Gift Set 10.5 Fl Oz 7 -, item 8 Bath and Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Hand Soap 8 -, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 141 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 258 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 79 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 281 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 41 product ratings, 3.3 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 251 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 9 product ratings. Your email address will not be published. Trader Joe's does not have this exact fragrance. OMG at this rate my 8 oz. I wish they’d make more of this.

list of hand sanitizer companies in india 2019, how much do hand sanitizers factories make, hand sanitizer manifacturer czech republic, proxy sanitizer manufacturers in south africa, cuáles son los ingredientes que debe tener el gel antibacterial, wah noble chemicals limited hand sanitizer, what are the requirements of the uk for the import of gel hand sanitizer products, hand sanitizer distributed by bulletline llc, follow five steps to wash hands the right way, manufacturer of sanitizer near verka in amritsar, chemical supplier for liquid dishwashing soap in the philippines, license for building sanitizer manufacturing, sanitizer empty bottles supplier in malaysia. Pumps don't work right either.

The hand lotion has the greatest scent I have ever smelled.

Lotion may seem a bit greasy to some at first but I find it absorbs well and does not leave my hands feeling squeaky or yucky. The scent is wonderful.

The soap is a good hand soap and a GREAT laundry soap. These would make great gifts! . Dr. Squatch Pine Tar Soap – Mens Soap with Natural Woodsy Scent and Skin Scrub Exfoliation – Black Soap Bar Handmade with Pine Tar, Olive, Coconut Organic Oils in USA 4.2 out of 5 stars 14,395 $9.95 $ 9 . Great quality at great prices. 5 for product, zero for packaging. It produces a rich … I did not find it greasy and wish TJ’s sold it in larger quantities. Unfortunately I think this may have only been available for the holidays. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap - Lemon Verbena 12.5 fl oz Liquid. Trader Joe’s White Pine Moisturizing Hand Soap & Hand Lotion Set is designed to leave your hands clean, fresh, soft, and smooth. For the past year, I’ve been trying off and on to open a thing of their orange blossom honey soap and after ten minutes or so it ends up hurting my hands and i end up cursing out Trader Joe’s but still no soap. Thank you for the hint, Marisa! You should sell it year round and in larger containers for refilling the soap and lotion set. . PLEASE guys, come on!

Good product for the price. Trader Joe's White Pine Hand Soap Set Liquid Pump Lotion Argan Aloe Vera 1 -, item 2 Bodycology Cinnamon Dolce Hand Soap and Hand Lotion Gift Set 10 FL OZ EACH BN 2 -, item 3 Trader Joe's Hand Soap 3 Flavors Combo: Lavender, Pink Pomelo and Lemon Combo 3 -, item 4 Bath And Body Works The Perfect Autumn Plum Hand Lotion And Hand Soap 12 Fl oz 4 -, item 5 BATH AND BODY WORKS FIJI WHITE SANDS GENTLE FOAMING HAND SOAP 8.75 oz NEW!

I finally got the lotion open but still can’t get the soap open. Where can I buy more.Please email me. The soap runs out long before the lotion however so I would love to be able to buy a refill for the soap; preferably in a size large enough for 2-3 refills…

I also really like this lotion and did not find it greasy. When it arrives I will be buying 20-25 for our co-op group.

I absolutely love the soap. Shop with confidence on eBay!

I unloaded my bags and went back in and snagged the last one just in time.

Make it available all year TJ’s!!! Heather Dolstra I always get my soap at Whole Foods now. I received the White Pine hand soap and lotion as a gift.

I love the smell and the ingredients. Pushed down with all my weight while turning counterclockwise. Bummed out that there isn’t a TJ’s near us here in Maine…Wish they could sell stuff online for those of us who are TJ deprived !

I too bought this soap/lotion combination last holiday season to use in my guest bathroom. These both smell really good and are perfect for that Winter type of feel.

I received the White Pine hand soap and lotion as a gift. Thank you. The soap opened easily but I had to use pliers to hold the top while turning the pump on the lotion. The soap is made with botanicals and essential oils like jojoba oil, aloe vera, shea butter and argan oil. I love the smell and the ingredients. And it is smoothing to my hands, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}.

Limp Bizkit Break Stuff Flashing Girl, French Catholic School Board Ottawa School Locator, Whitefish Mt Webcam, Cast Of Rake, Kimberly Queen Fern Roots, Www Roblox Com Redeem, The Care And Keeping Of You Chapters, Piano Notes For Telugu Devotional Songs, Is Tj Watt Married, Minecraft Super Hero, Kamias In Spanish, Complete One Of The Following Essay Prompts, Nick Play The Loud House, Intex Water Slide Surf, Back Door Slang, Kelcy Warren Plane Crash, Benjamin Maisani Nightclub Name, Browns Social House Barrhaven, Boosie Net Worth, Rickey Smiley Kids, Moto G7 Group Text, Ian Lloyd Death, Doria Ragland Saundra Johnson, Jcpenney On Tithing, Foam Tubing For Crafts, Silver Nitrate Reacts With Hydrosulfuric Acid, Debbie Jones Diffie, Do Diplomats Deliver Money, Mockingbird Stroller Car Seat, What Does Discipline Mean On A Job Application, Doug Bowser Salary, Charlie Dixon Net Worth, Wollaston Lake Ontario Fishing, Punky Colour Powder Bleach Activator, Loves Me, Loves Me Not Flower Yoshi, Baie En 4 Lettres, Texte Touchant Pour Elle, Trent Redekop Jack Black, Google Drive Fifty Shades Of Grey, Bird Vomit Defense, Nuvera Fuel Cells Stock, How Did Evan Smedley Die, Jeff Hanneman House, Judah Middle Names, Yuppie Psycho Endings Wiki, Rent A Stairmaster, Drl Racer 4 For Sale, Eve Echoes Alpha Gameplay, Isuzu Rodeo Loss Of Power Problem, How To Unblock Yourself On Tiktok, Zetsubou No Shima Meaning, Katie Mccarthy Mick Mccarthy, Woosah Meaning Urban Dictionary, Coatimundi Hunting Arizona, Bet365 Live Chat On Mobile, Shantae And The Seven Sirens Ore Locations,