I feel nostalgic. When Galactus came to claim the Earth, the zombies put a stop to his plans by eating him. That is not Trion Juggernaut as you pointed out, and its not necessary that its more powerful than Trion because Juggernaut at that time had learned magic, something he no longer has. D'Spayre with Cyttorak's power hasn't shown anything special. 2. When the two came to blows, Logan's claws made short work of his enemy, leaving the cosmic snack to a sparse few "survivors." Galactus would win.. the dude would just eat  Juggernaut. If not (which I believe), at what percentage of power Galactus fails to hold his own against Trion? Infact he is immune to it in classic days and with the helmet. Cyttorak is fighting a Multiversal War called War of the Seven Spheres and that is the Seraphim and Watoomb he was battling, and winning it seems as suggested later, and even the Vishanti ignore Strange pleas for help when Cyttorak had him. A Bloodlusted full powered Juggernaut and people voting that Galactus wins with ease are either fooling themselves or just voting for the cause of Galan fandom. cain is not even holding back anymore. Cyttorak will eat Galactus for breakfest and Trion Juggernaut will smash Galactuses head. This is worse than Mike Tyson fighting an infant. This is worse than Hulk fighting an ant. If he's 100% and uses a 100% attack, he's back down to 0% of power and has to eat again to regain his strength. Hahaha! Do you have the full scan? This is a more one-sided fight than the entire world army against me. And thats incomplete scan because Juggernaut doesnt actually win, all he does is weakens Nightmare enough to free Eternity who pwns them both. @Man_of_Miracles: seriously? This battle is a stomp. If I remember right Trion was beaten with a more soul level.

1. GALACTUS VS CHOAS KING POWERED ZEUS @asgardianbrony: this galactus is at full power he has no hunger. 3. Oh my god! I am interested to check it out. Before they could converge on the corpse, a fight broke out, squaring Wolverine off against Juggernaut. Galactus. " If Trion juggernaut can punch holes in reality and the fabric of the universe and Galactus is a product of the universe.....that does seem to imply that he can put holes in Galactus as well. @Jedisupermaster: Galactus fought Agamotto in his own realm and he obviously wasn't fed. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. If he's 100% power, he will be struggling and in character Galactus looses power due to time. Wait! Galactus should take this. @jimroote99: Lol it is just that Trion Juggernaut's power is cheap to the extreme, even more than regular juggs.

He is a Skyfather and all that jazz, however I never seen TP used by him much less TP equal to Jean or Xavier. Galactus takes this. Prove that Dspeir with Cyttoraks power wasnt be able to control the very fabric of the universe. Holy $*** the number of JuggyBoys has increased by alot. @Grand Ninja: He is at his fullest power, 100% if that's possible. Juggernaut punch an hole in Galactus like he do with reality, Galactus eat planet as snack while Juggernaut fight people in spandex, tough called. Can you prove that Dspeir with Cyttoraks power was week? " Classic Juggernaut has never withstood the same Godblast that knocked down Galactus. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If Galactus's physical body takes a hit from Trion Juggernaut, whatever part got hit is going to implode and break off. Hahahahaha! @lance_bastro: Yes,but he was powerless before the 616 Galactus!He was instantly able to recall the nullifire to him.Also Lance on another thread I insulted you for no good reason,other than I was drinking.You may have never even seen it,but I would like to say I`m sorry anyway.i respect you as a good poster! My question to you now is does Odin have any real feats of powerful TP like Jean or Xavier. This is literally exactly what I was going to say. @Killemall: 1) Eh 2) Eh, I know it was stated as Multiversal in the scans. In genosa Jean was able to TP Juggernaut with his helmet on, so was Onslaught. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Im looking for it now. He's the version I've seen people on here consider weaker than Galactus. The stranger is a abstract Being! (It's indestructible). He is a Skyfather and all that jazz, however I never seen TP used by him much less TP equal to Jean or Xavier. Jean cannot do that without a Phoenix amp, and when Xavier tried to do that, Galactus completely ignored him and Xavier was left too drained to return to his physical body. Anyway I dont care defending Juggs after that.

Prove that Classic Juggernaut didnt take the same Godblast as Thor used on Galactus. But this is Trion Juggernaut. If you notice the argument being made doesnt suggest Odin duke it out with juggernaut in a h2h, but rather bfr him to take him down via telepathy. My question to you now is does Odin have any real feats of powerful TP like Jean or Xavier.

Odin can stop time and kick Juggy's ass 'til he becomes toothpaste. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. However he seems outmatch here. I'm pretty sure abstracts have attempted and failed to destroy the regular juggernaut.

Even hungry Galactus powned Mephisto. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Galactus eating planets doesn't count as a feat....He requires a machine to do it for one thing. 3) Sunds like Plot Device to me. Trion Juggernaut vs Anti-Monitor Thread starter DustierSaturn; Start date Nov 9, 2015; DustierSaturn Unstoppable. ". 18 MARVEL VS. CAPCOM Galactus doesn't get all his power from just eating planets. There are very few living entities in the MU which rival him and the Juggernaut is definitely not one of them. Team Takes this. Aborbstion power has nothing to do with durability or power output. Now tell me, who has fought Trion Juggernaut to put him in the same league of Odin? Trion isnt the most focused or the strongest form though, it was Juggernaut most vulnerable incarnation because trion increases his size and power leaving juggernaut with nightmare. He is a Skyfather and all that jazz, however I never seen TP used by him much less TP equal to Jean or Xavier.

3) Sunds like Plot Device to me. Cyttorak will eat Galactus for breakfest and Trion Juggernaut will smash Galactuses head. "

will galactus let juggernaut get i guess im not the only one that thinks any version of juggernaut is incredibly overrated. But Galactus could use TP on him, that is how he was beaten before. He is not above the Living Tribunal in fact the Living Tribunal uses Galactus as a necessity to keep balance to the universe so it doesn't continuously expand. He might be able to withstand hits from him, but Galactus has more than enough in his arsenal to put Cain down (Trion Juggernaut or not).And the God Blast that Juggernaut took WAS weakened. I belive there was WAY more than simple low level TP on Juugs. Living Tribunal is above the power supply any planet can give. 2.

Odin has messed with Galactus' head, invaded his thoughts and forced him to relive his worst memories. so, can Juggernaut beat him? His telepathy is way more powerful than anyone on Marvel Earth's, and they were strong enough to subdue Trion Jugg's by entering his mind and giving Cain Marko back control, Galactus should be more than capable of replicating this feat. Galactus is a being of pure energy, his physical form is a % of his whole power and once damaged, he takes a slight hit to his ego and ends up healing himself in a few seconds. Its hard to say if the power of Juggernaut and his master can simply pass right through Galactus's shields and fracture his physical container body. Havent read about Stranger vs Juggernaut although i know from wikis that Stranger was weakened, do you have a issue number so i can check it out? I can't be hurt by anything ever, ok sweet, that is freaking boring. Multiversal Cyttorak > Galaxy Level Odin.

A Fullpowered Galactus can destroy a universe. Thats actually totally inconsequential to this thread, Cyttorak's power, let alone his power level in his own domain should have no bearing. No, not without some type of energy projection far beyond thanos, Odin and Zeus's level.

If the logic of Magik applies to other beings as well, Odin will just take them both to Asgard before removing the Juggernaut from Cain before punishing him. @Killemall: 1) Eh 2) Eh, I know it was stated as Multiversal in the scans. Trion Juggernaut can't feel pain as far as I know, and he can punch through reality's so BFR isn't really going to help. Secondly, that punching the dimension barrier his one and only feat as Trion Juggernaut, certainly doesnt say a lot about his ability to come back if , say Odin sends him to some far away dimension. Thor: Blood and Thunder moondragon with mind gem, and Thanos cant enter Thor's mind, but Odin is shown capable of doing so. If that. Here is my point too. Galactus was overwhelemed Prof X, and fought off Thanos and Moon Dragon with mind gem together. Yet kinda BS hardcore that Odin can TP Galactus head but the Mind Gem (the most powerful Ps Device) cannot in Thanos hands. PIS..... @CadenceV2: For some reason i am having problem replying to your post individually, so lets put it in a point from: 1. I have also seen no evidence to suggest any magic principilities, gods or demon being multiversal in power level.

Only Skyfathers and other Cosmic Beings can hurt Galactus, he seems to have a serious weakness for Odinforce and other Skyfather powers yet brushes off Magic in a literal sense like its a bug. LOL!!! Are you serious? Trion Juggernaut can't feel pain as far as I know, and he can punch through reality's so BFR isn't really going to help. ". So you're saying that Living Tribunal is as powerful as all the planets in the Universe?

I know enough from various Battle Forums. In terms of physical prowess, Galactus is a sissy and gets wrecked by Thos hammer, Trion Jugg and WB Hulk hit 100000000000x stronger than Thors Hammer ever did. In terms of physical prowess, Galactus is a sissy and gets wrecked by Thos hammer, Trion Jugg and WB Hulk hit 100000000000x stronger than Thors Hammer ever did.

Sure physically he was stronger than all his previous incarnation, but physical strength isnt everything nor does it prevent TP vulnerability.

@Gremlin From Kremlin: Prove that Galactus wasnt even 80% fed when he was fighting with Agammotto. If there's no BFR Trion Juggernaut wins by the fault. No cheap powers. Galactus wasnt be able to take Mephisto down untill he began to absorb his demension. Point i am brining up is he used magic in that instance, something he no longer has access to, even in Trion or 8th day incarnation. My question to you now is does Odin have any real feats of powerful TP like Jean or Xavier. He is still vulnerable to telepathy thats how he was stopped in the first place, Xavier tweaked his mind, something Odin could replicate. If Galactus got hit in the face, it will phase him a little and he will heal himself quickly. Trion Juggernaut doesn't lose power that is unless Cyttorak takes it away from him. Same with every other infinity gem. his heart contents on crushing galactus. Not sure what last scan is supposed to show, as i dont know who anyone Cyttorak is fighting, nor do i get how that is consequential because all trion juggernaut got was physical strength from the crimson gem nothing more, while the scan is of him using magic. @Jedisupermaster said: " @Gremlin From Kremlin said: Inferior? If Cyttorak wanted to Juggs could beat Odin. They are more powerful than Odin of course, but we are talking about Cyttorak not Trion Juggernaut. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Classic Juggernaut withstood a Godblast and Thor made Galactus flee with that attack. My point was he was beating On nightmare which in itself impressive. Juggernaut is designed to be a jobber so if we use jobber mode, then of course Galactus wins through PIS.

Ferrets For Sale Portsmouth, Hayden Carson Begley, Willie Beir Cause Of Death, Lab Beagles For Sale, Lance Stroll Sister, Do Walleye Bite After Rain, Salford News Stabbing, Broom Gif There There, Sauced Up Bat, Worms In Dog Food Harmful, British Airways Flight 38 Cvr Transcript, 12v Dc Power Supply Home Depot, Essay On Milk Is Good For Health, According To Larry Mcmurtry, What State Is Texas Becoming An Imitation Of? Quizlet, John And Tom Fogerty, Apps Like Coral, Terry Can Ride 30 Miles In 2 Hours, Doc Jazy Wiki, Is Fazail E Amaal Authentic, 2012 Chevy Traverse Engine Replacement Cost, 2 Liter Bottle Thread Adapter, Fails To Crossword Clue, Jesus Face Cloth, Best Wireless Router For Bridge Mode, Dark Shower Thoughts, Moon Sign Aquarius And Aries Compatibility, Renner Cabinet Paint, Wilde (1997 Google Drive), Black Iron Tarkus, Marcella Season 3 Ending, American Bull Dane Growth Chart, Gigi Name Meaning, Blue Star Selects Hockey, Bowser Family Tree, Is Persona 4 Golden Canon, Happy Yak Review, Savage 112 338 Lapua, Do Flamingos Kill Each Other, Moonlight Blue Color Audi, Bandaru Surname Caste, Lark Anthony Mcgowan Pdf, Goodman Gsxc18 Review, Popped Pimple On Lip Now Swollen, Tate Taylor Spouse, Sian Williams 2020, Crain Hearse Sales, Tdc Sensor 1 Noise, Carnivore Diet Sciatica, 2x4 Fascia Board, Nicknames For The Name Harlow, Superimposed Medical Definition,