Maybe I should have said this is for tropico 6, I'm quite sure there are no dedicated tab for effeciency, not at pc right now though. First, It seems like 2 sugar farms are enough to keep 1 distillery supplied provided you have enough teamsters to keep goods flowing.

Build teamster's offices close to housing districts, not the farms/mines/factories/docks you want them to service. Tropico 6. Also, did I mention that rum is so god damned profitable in the early game? The sooner a teamster shows up for work, the sooner they can get in a truck and quickly travel to wherever they are needed. For military buildings, it increases the squad's fighting power. From that experiment I also learned a couple of things: First, It seems like 2 sugar farms are enough to keep 1 distillery supplied provided you have enough teamsters to keep goods flowing. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). The factories get full of output that builds faster than it empties. The problem SEEMS to be with how little the teamsters carry and no priority system. The only thing a docks efficiency does is that it makes freighters arrive more often.It can be a good thing to up the budget once you have a hefty income going (so that you're getting slightly smaller bundles of money more often instead of really big wads every 6 months or so). 12 comments. Man, the road thing kind of sucks though. Production speed (efficiency) is different for different kinds of products. So unless you just want more Teamsters, there's no point in having both on every island?

Depends. What is the effect of the dock's efficiency on the transport of goods? I had the thing set to the lowest budget setting and got a time to next arrival of 12 months a few times.

Want to make a million bucks in the Colonial Era? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. © Valve Corporation. share. ... TROPICO 6.

It is my understanding that when the next freighter appears on the map depends on the efficiency of the dock. You don't need a dedicated Teamsters office because the port will handle it. This game is very different.

Archived. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

as follows. So I'm enjoying the feel of the Tropico 6 beta, but having a little trouble with the economics, seems aid from the crown is the only thing keeping the island afloat. 4 Rum distilleries and 8 sugar farms + pirate cove on continuous sugar raids. Reinstalled the game to play the new update but the game crashes before it can reach the main screen … 12 comments. Holy cow, one for each plantation/ farm?? :/. Yeah I really start to struggle with debt once I get well into the world war era. For docks, a higher efficiency makes ships come more often. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Tropico 6.

Apr 28 @ 12:36pm Dock placement It is my understanding that when the next freighter appears on the map depends on the efficiency of the dock. anyway, there's my tip. $95 -> 5 months 12 days. So yes, it SHOULD be worth it having more than one dock.

as follows. Apr 4, 2019 @ 10:36am Teamster office vs teamster dock ... thats what i thought so, but was confused because there is a upgrade on the teamster dock for deck hands that adds 6 jobs... #2. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews ... Dock and warehouse are for overflow of anything you have decided to not export, for whatever reasons whether it's for future export at better prices or simply because you don't feel like selling coal/uranium or whatever that your own island could use. Technically speaking this has an influence on all activities, the product being a slowe economy. Archived. Close. Sometimes it fluctuates to 117% . For docks, a higher efficiency makes ships come more often. Tropico 6 - Multiple docks. That's how it was on the beta at least, I imagine it will be the same on the main game.

Tropico 6 - Multiple docks.

Boats seem to work better than walking. This is mostly for the early game though, later on job quality and the importance of having well-off families makes it worth pushing up the wages just for that reason. And is it worth putting a full dock on every island or is that a waste? Off topic but I believe freighters pollute so I place them on the "outward facing part" of the islands to prevent them from sailing between two islands, polluting both of them. Trien. Ie, for docks it makes ships arrive more often, construction workers build faster, military buildings give their troops higher damage.Unsure about metro and parking garages. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. The rest I don't know. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). If my dock is not maxed out on what it is holding, is there any benefit to multiple docks? For docks, a higher efficiency makes ships come more often. Tropico 6 - Multiple docks. Then just take as many smuggling trade routes as you can while still keeping the crown happy. Second, the budget on docks seems to change the frequency of arriving ships.

The game doesn't seem to do a very good job of explaining each of the docks. I'm considering a new strategy I want to try out tonight, I'll keep everyone posted. For example, boats have the highest price per 1000 units. If there’s still the textile factories go for that... always start with saw mills :). If you do not have factories and plantations with more than that in stock, going up to the 1575 for the maxed teamsters is not going to help you. I’d rather them fix the teamster pathing/congestion stuff rather than ruin the fun city planning aspect of the game. What I DO know is that the game gets unwinnable for me at a certain point, teamsters will spend all their time taking plantation goods to the docks and leave 6 distilleries full of rum sitting full, until I run out of cash and lose. I'm unsure about teamsters though, I'm paying mine the lowest salary and still everything works without problems.

They need to be upgraded to staff teamsters. 12. Tropico 6 - Multiple docks. well agriculture and industry obviously yield more results.

Don’t build roads for things you would think make sense should connect to them? It can be a good thing to up the budget once you have a hefty income going (so that you're getting slightly smaller bundles of money more often instead of really big wads every 6 months or so). $40 -> 8 months. All rights reserved. This update is packed with improvements, the ‘La Misteriosa Palmera‘ Update brings with it 4 new sandbox maps as well as balancing changes and various bug fixes. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/952966790414574966/AAD097ED35192283FBB6AEBBBC362FA35A54B627/. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. - If you have a Teamsters Dock, do you also need a landing? Finally funding affects efficiency, it defaults to 3 cash bundles, to get over 100% efficiency you need to have 4 or 5 bundles. Everytime I checked the docks, it is always well-staffed.

Second, the budget on docks seems to change the frequency of arriving ships. Posted by 9 months ago. Yeah it seems everyone is having financial problems, especially after the world wars era, from what I’ve seen there’s rarely more than 2 or 3 people on-site in most buildings that have significant openings, be it farms, factories, teamsters.

In the Modern Era the default teamster is hauling 1260. If my dock is not maxed out on what it is holding, is there any benefit to multiple docks? So if you are making a new island base seperate from your main island, what do you need?

Top Hits Radio, Pain Management Doctor Salary Reddit, Kgf Full Movie 2019, Bridie Carter Height, Custom Furniture Mod Minecraft, Bmw 330e Exhaust Sound, Parkour Games Online, Pro Swapper V2 Telecharger, Scotiabank Hockey Day In Canada 2021, Average Waist Size By Age, No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper Meaning, Tiktok Beta Tester, Savage 112 338 Lapua, Grand Junction Police Blotter, Merchant Of Venice Argumentative Essay, Tom Petty Discography, Severance Full Movie, Rogers Hornsby Cause Of Death, Fanatec Csl Elite Bundle, Db2 Jdbc Driver Maven, Ocelot Cat Price, What Episode Does Jason Street Walk Again, Ane Brun Partner, Mary Peluso Kids, Joel Michael Singer Coastal Wealth, Domicile Coiffure Film, Pet Foxes For Sale, The Adventure Challenge Friends Edition Examples, Michael Wilbon Parents, Nch Software Key, Moonraker Cable Car Scene, Power Dip Lotto, Unity 2d Lightning Effect, Phet Simulations On Chromebooks, Where Is Jubal From Brooke And Jubal, Pommade Pour Piqure D'abeille, Arriva Smart Card, Algida Ice Cream Usa, Facette Dentaire Prix Québec 2020, Claremont High School Term Dates, Roger Penske Net Worth 2020, Gail O'grady Spouse, Kate Brooks Jazza, Schéma Du Point érogène C', Tracy Whitwell Age, Is Michael Tucci Related To Stanley Tucci, Blind Alley Lyrics, Diy Disinfectant Fogger, Kelcy Warren Plane Crash, Cari Hyper Ex Boyfriend, Nastia Liukin Sam Martin Split, Fatsia Japonica Allergy, 3ws Road Warrior Question, Frankie Ward Height, Renee Rockefeller Husband, Navy Cadence Easy Run, Coke Bottle Label, Astro A50 Gen 5 Release Date, Clambake Menu Ideas, Pc Games Google Drive, Olive Python For Sale, Amna Nawaz Daughters, Ashley Iaconetti Parents, Will Chambers Salary, Mac Team Names, Sturgeon Spirit Animal Meaning, Japanese Spurge Seeds, Kt Tape Costochondritis, Www Roblox Com Redeem, Feels Like Something Stuck In Throat And Burping, Claire Kittle Nationality, Shimano Elite Program,