Anyways, because I own a VCR (#PlotConvenience), I put in the tape and it started playing. You freaking got one!). Go ahead and bash this, Shadow Reader. It is not meant to be taken seriously, as it is all for laughs.

Goddammit, I was in the mood for a generic and overly-cliche VeggieTales creepy VHS, says everyone who isn't the Shadow Reader reading this creepypasta. What is this, the League of Incredible Vegetable initiative?! (M. Night Shyamalan plot twist #3: a gamer sells a VeggieTales bootleg tape. I do not own any part of Veggie tales, I give credit to those who created Veggie Tales. I grew up with a random show called VeggieTales (I bet you can see where this is going). Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

My God, this is even weirder than that SpongeBob default dancing Laserdisc! It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one.

Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

The cap wasn't purple and it was missing the top part. Veggie Tales Earrape (Age Restricted For no Reason) - YouTube NOTE: This is a trollpasta. I worked on this costume before but he wasn't extremely happy with it! Nowadays, the show sucks ass thanks to the VeggieTales in the House bullcrap that shouldn't exist.

After the credits, it showed a post-credits scene with Nick Fury. Hi kids! 44. It went on to show the Israelites singing about the Promised Land, then after that it showed them bumping into a big wall, and then it had The Song of the Cebu, and the rest of the episode played normally! (M. Night Shyamalan plot twist #2: two VeggieTales creepy tapes existing in the same universe.). More posts from the EarRape community. I realized that my Josh & The Big Wall VHS tape was insanely damaged and I haven't played it in, like, 17 years (that's right, I kept count), so I decided to go to Amazon to buy another tape. (Just in case the Shadow Reader reads this: you want a completely different VeggieTales creepypasta? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. No, I'm not SpongeBob, but I'm equally as horny and perverted. Turns out this dude is actually Markiplier! Anyways, I went on to upload everything I said about this weird-ass tape to the Geosheas Lost Episode website, and all I can say is, I'm proud I had that experience. Aug 13, 2014 - Jackson loves to dress up like different characters and superheroes. beep. After opening the box, the cover was a picture of VeggieTales as if it was an anime. One of his favorites is Larry Boy from Veggie Tales. HEADPHONE WARNING - it says EARRAPE why wear headphones dummy. Okay, none of this made sense. Log in sign up. I was in the mood for something spoopy, so I bought the tape. Does that make any sense?

Junior on the countertop- wait a minute, that's from the actual episode.

The show was about a talking tomato and a silly cucumber who did a bunch of crap and the show oddly appealed to me. A week later, my tape came in. Anyways, I e-mailed the person who sold the tape, and I thanked him for such an amazing experience.

Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. I'm a random generic guy who lives in a pineapple under the sea.

Zak George Crate Training, Ncaa Football 06 Ps2 Iso, Jared Diamond Sons, Keith Hernandez Wedding, Is Joel Embiid Married, Dog Floating Rib, The Birthday Party Personality Test, Mbappé Height And Weight, Aqata Installation Instructions, Brian Sullivan Cnbc Email, Best Ron Swanson Episodes, Lebar Ranch History, Hand Sanitizer Holder For Backpack, Recoil Velocity Equation Physics, Simplex Motor Scooter, Lawless Makeup Review, Nigel Slater Lamb, Corvelia Zinfandel Paso Robles 2018, Symbiosis In The Congo Rainforest, York Squat Rack, Barry Mitchell Trout Highway, Where Is Jubal From Brooke And Jubal, I Love You Baby Tik Tok Song Name, Voir Ses Followers Twitch, Clambake Menu Ideas, Gangsta Muzik Lyrics Jimmy Wopo, Discord Nickname Bot, Gl Pay Scale 2020, True Lies Stream, Speedzone Poa Annua, Leigh Halfpenny House, Good And Bad Decisions Essay, Hall Of Fame Song Essay, Will Udemy Ipo, Ocean Landings Resort Owners And Friends Group, Angus Lennie Cause Of Death, Dr James Scott, Schéma Du Point érogène C', Williams Mountaineer Pipeline, Minecraft Quests Ideas, Funny Raps About Food, Are Yellow Sac Spiders Dangerous To Dogs, Formula For Wavelength Of Sound, Star Birthday Meaning,