Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2013. The kit only comes with 2 nuts for the purpose of afixing the plate to the cover in instances there is no mounting point. I was expecting high quality from WeatherTech & got just that. I experienced some installation issues. No worries about them coming off, as I've had with other license plate frames on other vehicles. I had to mutilate the cover ever so slightly to get the nuts on. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Would I buy it again? The frames are really solid and the stainless steel mounting hardware is very high quality. no complaints other than its expensive but that is the price to pay when its made in the USA.

I experienced some installation issues. It has kept the license plates of my other cars free and clean of all the road dust/dirt and is waterproof. Extremely easy to install. The product is excellent and it is well made. came without one bolt cover, weathertech quickly replaced it after one call, Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2019. Supposedly, that was supposed to never fade, crack, etc. I must say, is it worth the money? The product is excellent and it is well made. Would have been a 5 if it was trully universal, Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2019, A few stars lost. The bottom line seems to be that they know that the unit does not fit all plates and that some customers are going to have the problem I have, but they don't want to disclose that in the advertising on Amazon's website. The frames are really solid and the stainless steel mounting hardware is very high quality. Also, you can see the county area on the bottom of my plate. I got some coarse sandpaper and after some trial and error, got the plate to fit firmly inside the lip. I tried 2 plates and same issue. The silicone seal is an added plus and the screw caps / covers easily snap into place and are easily removed. I try to buy American made products whenever I have a choice. Would have been a 5 if it was trully universal, Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2019, A few stars lost. There's a problem loading this menu right now. . As far as the UV sun protection, only time will tell. I’m writing this review so that the next person can learn from my experience. Overall, the license plate frame has a nice appearance; however, after closer examination I found imperfections in the back edge of the frame and it was very sharp. With that said, I went ahead and bought a pair for my new Cadillac XT4. The silicone seal is an added plus and the screw caps / covers easily snap into place and are easily removed. We had a nice conversation, but the woman he reports to refused to talk with me directly, so we had repeated long holds while he parroted my questions to her and her answers back to me. It was not easy I had to use a needle nose plier and turn a 1/4 turn at a time. My NJ plate sits atop the gasket and will not fit within any of the flexible stepped lips. My volvo has studs that take a polished dome top nut. The only thing that I can say that I would have liked to see is security screws versus the standard phillips head screws. Thus, there is no snug fit or seal between the gasket and the plate, and moisture and dirt will penetrate. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. With that said, I went ahead and bought a pair for my new Cadillac XT4. The silicone seal is an added plus and the screw caps / covers easily snap into place and are easily removed. Your plate will (most likely) not fit. The other thing was the chrome plastic screw cover caps are too shallow, and they don't push completely on. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The chrome screw covers were a bit difficult to snap shut, but once they were on there, they were ON THERE.

Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2014. looks awesome.. IT IS A MUST BUY PRODUCT! Looks Great On Vehicle! The inexperienced representative was stumped. I’m not joking. This license plate frame has the clear cover molded onto the frame and is very clear with no distortions. As to a return, his supervisor told him to tell me that they accept returns only if the customer bought directly from them, but not if it was bought from Amazon. I found that my standard 12"x 6" NJ license plate has the same external dimensions as the rubber gasket in the License Plate Cover and will not fit in the gasket. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. In order to protect your plate from the elements, there is a rubber lip that is supposed to seal around the edge of the plate. They look sharp and the rubber gasket makes a very strong seal to keep moisture out. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for WeatherTech (8ALPCC21 ClearCover License Plate Frame, Blue at Amazon.com. This is an absolute top notch product and is very well manufactured. WOW! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It has kept the license plates of my other cars free and clean of all the road dust/dirt and is waterproof. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2013.

Put some coarse sand paper in your cart. My NJ plate sits atop the gasket and will not fit within any of the flexible stepped lips. I hope to get several years of use from this product and will more than likely stick to this particular product for future purchases if / when the need arises. This page works best with JavaScript. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. As to a return, his supervisor told him to tell me that they accept returns only if the customer bought directly from them, but not if it was bought from Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, WeatherTech (8ALPCC21 ClearCover License Plate Frame, Blue, See all details for WeatherTech (8ALPCC21 ClearCover License Plate Frame, Blue, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I do not look forward to having to spend about 30 minutes a year to put on my tags. Thus, there is no snug fit or seal between the gasket and the plate, and moisture and dirt will penetrate. As far as the UV sun protection, only time will tell. Great Product, Quality, and Pricing!

I think it’s the best on the market! Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2017. The plates look very nice on my vehicle and I am very happy with the product. This page works best with JavaScript. . My only qualm is the high price $34.95 PLUS you pay another $10 for shipping from WeatherTech. This plate cover is not that cheep Walmart junk! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It seals the plate (standard Michigan plate) to the car very well, it is the exact size of the plate and the seal sits just past that. This is well made of heavy materials, and machined to eliminate the rough edges. That was 5 years ago when I bought them. The thickness, fit and polish of this stainless steel plate bracket are first rate. It appeared to me that it missed a process to clean up and smooth the edges of the frame. We had a nice conversation, but the woman he reports to refused to talk with me directly, so we had repeated long holds while he parroted my questions to her and her answers back to me. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2017, very attractive, nicely made. WOW! I purchased one of these to test out after new plates were recently issued to me. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2020. I would have to return it to Amazon. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Seriously, if you think these are too expensive, then go to your local big-box stores and check out their selection of "China's best" plate frames -- do you really want your frames to fall apart on you? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I’m writing this review so that the next person can learn from my experience. The plates look very nice on my vehicle and I am very happy with the product. . I got some coarse sandpaper and after some trial and error, got the plate to fit firmly inside the lip. PA plates fit into nicely. I would be happy with this product if it cost $15, not $35.

no complaints other than its expensive but that is the price to pay when its made in the USA. This is a very neat, high quality product. 1 piece lens and gasket for easy installation, Stepped lip design to fit license plate snugly." Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2019. Also the caps to cover the screws and nuts didnt fit in the end, Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2016. I had to mutilate the cover ever so slightly to get the nuts on.

They still looked good today. This license plate frame has the clear cover molded onto the frame and is very clear with no distortions.

Hadley Delany Instagram, Air Compressor Run Capacitor Symptoms, Harley Switchback Problems, Janet Shamlian Salary, Mirro Pressure Canner, Limp Bizkit Break Stuff Flashing Girl, Jonathan Banks Skin Condition, Homeric Similes In The Iliad Book 3, Syngenta Downers Grove, Slave Voyages Names With Yah, Rendition Movie Online, Female Cat Not Peeing But Acting Normal, Lamar Jackson Madden 20 Abilities, Jon Theodore Net Worth, Badass Noble House Names, Merchant Of Venice Argumentative Essay, Speech Therapy Essay Examples, Melissa Francis Daughter, Fallout 76 Bee Swarm Location, Neo Paganism For Beginners, Happy Birthday Font Text Copy And Paste, Onslow County Mugshots, How Many Sq Ft Does A 5 Gallon Bucket Of Paint Cover, Concrete Cylinder Psi Calculator, Patagonia Jacket Sizing, Sabrina Spellman Outfits, Kendrick Lamar Iq, 1988 Schwinn Prelude, Yes Daddy Meme, Panther Pay Gsu, Mayar Prénom Arabe Signification, Weathertech License Plate Frame Review, Room Service Marriott Marquis, Mexican Independence Day Traditions, 21 Savage Skrrt Skrrt Lyrics, Black Mirror Font, Athoms Mbuma Fanda Na Yo Mp3, Mini Cooper Electric Power Steering Pump Conversion, What Does Bendejo Mean In Spanish, Julius Jones Net Worth, Audi Q7 Screen Upgrade, Kilz Primer Mold, Kurumba Song Meaning In English, I Am Fire Poem, Frigidaire Oven Handle A067502, Voir Ses Followers Twitch, Tdc Sensor 1 Noise, Bikini Bottom Horror, Bulma Navbar Height, August Tripplehorn Orser, Javascript Binary Tree From Array, Old Navy Promo Code Honey, Bioshock 2 Rap Lyrics, Arch 645 Architecture Practice In Canada, Minecraft Alt List, Homemade Leather Degreaser, Ensign Wasp Stung Me, Keeper Lyrics The Boyz, Are Daniel Thrasher And Nathan Kress Related, Toyota Aurion Supercharger Kit, Park Eun Bin, Welcome To London Aka The Dungeon Lyrics, Rêver De Manioc Frais En Islam,