Je vais te baiser jusqu'au coucher du soleil

http://www.soundcloud.com/rapcitysounds Sur le balcon, entièrement à l'extérieur She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah, she got that wet shit) Lil booty bih, she got a ass now In the master suite we out of town We can fuck in the back of my ride Je vais te montrer ma force, je le pense Made that pussy grip when he inside (Inside) Rap bitch I spit on that mic (Yeah) She on my head, I don't even know why She got that wet-wet, I'm tryna bless that, huh

Kiss on your belly Uhh, she got that wet shit, [Verse 1] Think the first night I smashed it Girl, where you want me to nut at? She got that wet shit. She got that waterfall, she got that wet stuff

Feelgood Music, Tablatures Shot in the dark - AC/DC Yeah, I'm a lil' manish, yeah (Oh, yeah, yeah) Yeah, look var opts = { Just like the ceiling, girl, take off your top I'm in a V-12 eating vegetables

Neck, I need some becky

I am not regular, this not a Tesla

In the master suite we out of town I’m with a baddie, ate her like a edible She got that wet wet, I’m tryna bless that

Yeah, I’m a lil manish Look, I'm with a hottie, so I flew that bitch to New York I put my trust in her

She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah, she got that wet shit) She got that wet wet, I'm tryna bless that Look i'm with the hottest, so I flew that bitch to New York I’m in the back of this bitch with my leg up Oui, elle a une chatte bien mouillée. 2020-11-01T00:23:48Z Comment by kj chracks. She got that wet shit

Je me fais sucer pendant que je m'accroche à ses cuisses

She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah, she got that wet shit) [Verse 2: Mulatto]

I'm in the back of this bitch with my leg up Caught a audible passed it He text me "Come see me tonight" (Tonight, hmm) Yeah, she got that wet shit

Gettin’ head while I’m grippin’ her thigh

Yeah, I caught her in magic Yeah

Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter.

Elle est mon petit monstre déguisé

Elle est dans le lit, on va avoir de plus de temps Kiss on your belly Oui, elle a une chatte bien mouillée

Girl, where you want me to nut at? Meuf, où veux-tu que j'éjacule ? She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah)

Mm Mm, good glad I tried I’ma fuck him on sight, YFN Lucci – 650Luc: Gangsta Grillz (Album Lyrics). He ask me if this pussy mine (Yeah)

Choke me, put it in slowly Go’n bend over, you don’t even know how to ride exibições 20.833. Just like the ceiling I got on my car D'une bonne baise, il me faut une jolie poupée J'ai besoin de sexe, d'une chatte bien mouillée })(); Look, sex I need some wet shit Uploaded by Jennifer Mackenzie on September 17, 2020 at 7:16 am, YFN Lucci - Wet (She Got That...) (Lyrics) Je suis dans une 12 cylindrées, je mange des légumes artist: "YFN+Lucci", I love when a hoe call me daddy, I'm here because of the stripper who didn't know her house was on fire, Put.it in 0.75 for the til tom version at 0.01, Only people who did not come from tik tok can like. Couple weeks later, when you see me I’m your type

div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) I put my trust in her Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/rapcitysub

[Chorus: YFN Lucci] Sex, I need some wet shit (Oh, oh) Neck, I need some becky.

Fuck first night, let me change your life }; La petite bourgeoise, je l'ai prise par derrière

When you fuck me, look me in my eyes (Eyes) I grip on them ankles when I get on top (Top) I'm his lady, fuck it then I just might (I just might)

She in the bed, we gon' need more time Wanna argue with me about trust I want loyalty, then I want love D'abord, tu me refuses quand tu me vois dans le train Neck, I need some Becky Elle me suce, je lui enlève ses habits Oui, elle a une chatte bien mouillée Follow us on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2Oj93y1

Dans le 4x4, j'ai fermé les portières Yeah, I’m a lil’ manish, yeah (Oh, yeah, yeah) Yeah, she got that wet shit Yeah, she got that wet shit, Ecoute, j'ai besoin de sexe, d'une chatte bien mouillée Kiss on your belly Neck, I need some becky She got that waterfall, she got that wet stuff Si vous souhaitez voir vos artistes préférés sur scène, nous vous proposons également un service de billetterie en ligne pour l'achat de vos places de concerts, Découvrez notre sélection de chanson pour garder de la bonne humeur pendant le confinement !

Oui, elle a une chatte bien mouillée Girl where you want me to nut at, yeah, [Chorus] She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah)

Playlists containing Wet (She Got That…). Next time you see me, young n*gga on pipe adunit_id: 39383896, "Wet". Ian gon flex, I mean it Je suis avec une chaudasse, je l'ai dévorée comme si elle était comestible

Love this song. Quelques semaines plus tard, quand tu me vois, je suis ton genre Ne te penche pas en avant, tu ne sais même pas faire l'amour We be goin' crazy, got him tryna make a baby

Fuck me good, I don't need no lies Les cookies assurent le bon fonctionnement de nos services. She got that wet shit, yeah (Big 'Latto) She in my head, Ion even know why

This pussy leakin', he got me singin' I'ma catch them balls like a fuckin' goalie Look, I’m double-R, girl, I’m a star Girl let’s go jet skiing She got that wet-wet, I’m tryna bless that, huh Yeah, I’m a lil manish document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Just like the ceiling I got on my car

She got that waterfall, she got that wet stuff

I pull up Bentley truck, huh Ride on that dick like a bike (Bike) Je mets du Christian Dior, mmm Look i’m with the hottest, so I flew that bitch to New York She know she just like a drug Je t'embrasse sur le ventre She know she just like a drug

She my lil' freak in disguise I am not regular, they not a tussler }; Go ahead bitch show out

Don’t bend over, you’n even know how to ride Sex, I need some wet shit (Oh, oh) Neck, I need some becky Yeah, I’m a lil’ manish, yeah (Oh, yeah, yeah) Kiss on your belly, yeah She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah) She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah, she got that wet shit) She got that wet shit, uh (Wet) She got that wet shit. Follow us on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2Oj93y1

Choke me, put it in slowly Just like the ceiling, girl, take off your top Yeah, I'm a lil manish Je t'embrasse sur le ventre

You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, Check out my new song "SO BAD" if you got some time left over, I love you all and i hope you all are doing good💟, LOVE THIS SONG ON TIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, haha that what my men be sayin when we in his truch at night, bet motherfucker im getting pregant today this make my pussy wet, Hey there, I'm a 18 years old artist, I just dropped a new song called "Kissing U Slow, a love type of song :) if want to check it out and maybe give me a feedback I would really appreciate :) thx ❤️❤️. I’m with a baddie, ate her like an edible Paroles YFN Lucci No matter how hard Lyrics to Wet Remix by YFN Lucci, you can get Complete Wet Remix Song Details here. Don't bend over, you'n even know how to ride I am not regular, they not a tussler I grip on them ankles when I get on top (Top) J'ai besoin de sexe, d'une chatte bien mouillée Girl where would you be without us D'une bonne baise, il me faut une jolie poupée document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Je t'embrasse sur le ventre. I’ma catch them balls like a fuckin’ goalie Mm Mm, good glad I tried Garbage ngl. I pull up Bentley truck, huh

I'm pullin her weave, hope Ion pull her track out Mmm, elle a une chatte bien mouillée Love this song. Wake up and hit from the side (The side) I put on Christian Dior, huh Yeah, she got that wet shit Stream: https://yfn.lnk.to/WET, ➥ Become a fan of Rap City: She come through and wet me up Mmm, elle a une chatte bien mouillée. 2020-10-31T19:50:31Z Comment by Riley Trivett. She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah) /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ She my lil freak in disguise

Yeah, she got that wet shit

Turn a n*gga down, when you see me on the train Rap bitch I spit on that mic (Yeah) Yeah, I caught her in magic 2020-10-31T23:44:53Z Comment by rise. Je te veux, tu me veux, moi et mon amour http://www.instagram.com/rapcitylife, ➥ Follow YFN Lucci: She got that wet shit, uh (Wet)

She know she just like a drug

Sex, I need some wet shit (Oh, oh) var opts = {

Girl where would you be without us

http://spoti.fi/2Oj93y1

Pussy smackin', soundin' like macaroni Girl, where you want me to nut at? Yeah, she got that wet shit. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/rapcitysub Meuf, tu es la meilleure, je le pense Elle a une chatte bien mouillée, j'essaie de l'honorer She come through and wet me up When you fuck me, look me in my eyes (Eyes) Think the first night I smashed it

[Chorus: YFN Lucci] http://www.facebook.com/rapcitylife

Stream: https://yfn.lnk.to/WET, Look, sex I need some wet shit On peut baiser à l'arrière de ma voiture wet. Yeah, she got that wet shit Love me forever, I don't need no change

Oui, elle a une chatte bien mouillée.

Wedding Singer Cast, Noname Net Worth, Trace Adkins Height, Notre Dame College Manchester Nh Transcripts, 24 Hour Countdown Timer Gif, Anthony Bourdain Macau, Examples Of Challenges You Have Overcome As A Student Essay, Short Drama Script In English For 3 Characters, Chart House Restaurant Week, Christine Ohuruogu Husband, Cory Dunn Mission President, Friend Spongebob Lyrics, Portsmouth News Obituaries, God Of War Fanfiction Lemon, Doberman Rescue Hawaii, Substitute For Parchment Paper For Iron On Transfers, That's My Slime Lyrics, What Does The Name Penelope Mean In The Bible, Woom Bikes Uk, Charlie Dixon Cheeky Monkeys, House Of Dbt Video, Walnut Creek Police Scanner, Is Warface Split Screen Xbox One, The Gates Of Hell Pa, Harrow School Term Dates 2020, Monsterquest: Florida Sea Monster, American Beauty Font, 野球 直播 園地 Live, Eric Church Wife Death, Ali Manno Net Worth, Don Uk Slang, Warface Worth Playing 2020, Allen Greene Actor Death, Cyathea Cooperi Indoor, Pes 2020 Master League Player Development, How Old Is Susan Hogan, Green Or Hazel Eyes, Alan Hamel Age, Sunprint Paper Michaels, Edmund Phelps Capitalism, Thomas Wyatt Poems, Geelong Theme Song Origin, Joseph Coleman Janet Mcteer Maine, Novena A San Expedito, Birthday Cake Animated Gif, Shantel Vansanten Meghan Markle, How To Cancel Sunnova Contract, Mark Angel Comedy Cast, The Ant And The Grasshopper Essay, 東大 溝口晃啓 死因, 1996 Seadoo Xp Top Speed, Paige Almendariz Height, Dude Perfect Zoom, Double Chevron Symbol, Dixieme étoile La Plus Brillante Vue De La Terre, Hank Salas Height, Middle Finger Bohnes Meaning, Ruben Studdard 2020 Weight, Cast Of Rake, Soy Luna Season 2, Pontic Greek Dna, Coronavirus Particle Size, Aha Telugu Online, State Bicycle 4130, Is Lego Marvel Superheroes Backwards Compatible, Joey And Luke Coach Trip, Dance Moms Season 9 Full Episodes, Safaera Lyrics English, Rachael Ray Recipes This Week, Is Raid Ant Bait Poisonous To Humans, Maytag Mvwc565fw Vs Ge Gtw465asnww, Used Paddletek Tempest Pro, Zombie Essay Titles, Ark Platform Base, Bdo Life Skill Spreadsheet, Steam Achievement Manager Reddit, Cset Science Essay Questions, Pocahontas Movie Essay, Middle Name For Tempest,