Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. (Located right side on desktop, varies on mobile. Then the guy sings like 'IN THE NIGHT' (or something close to that) over that backing track. How in gods name did you get that from ba ba bum bum. Or the name of that video game you had for Game Gear? Ba ba Bum bum, ba ba bum bum, ba ba bum bum, ba ba bum bum, ba ba bum bum. It goes one bum, then 3 in a row, then another 3, then da in sets of 4 3 times. Ba ba Bum bum, ba ba bum bum, ba ba bum bum, ba ba bum bum, ba ba bum bum. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I can't remember any other lyrics. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. This song has been stuck in my head for weeks and I can't wait to finally figure out what it is. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Then it repeats. Probably from the 80s. Edit: Tried a Vocaroo: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wJp5UrAnkR. ... You're making me feel old by calling 80s rap "classic rock" but is it "Apache" by The Sugarhill Gang?

To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. You have been given one point for this answer.Thanks for contributing!

I know the song starts something like: "first im in club living room, now i wanna take her back to my living room" and then the chorus is: like bum bum bum bum 1st runner up like bum bum bum bum 2nd runner up like bing bing bing bing 3rd runner up like bing bing bing bing 4th runner up its going down now ... i know the song is about miami and it says "carol city" somewhere in there. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. You're making me feel old by calling 80s rap "classic rock" but is it "Apache" by The Sugarhill Gang? level 2. I got no idea, can you Vocaroo it? Read the rules and suggestions of this subreddit for tips on how to get the most out of TOMT. Or the name of that video game you had for Game Gear? ), Press J to jump to the feed. Then the guy sings like 'IN THE NIGHT' (or something close to that) over that backing track.

Bum bum, ba ba bum bum. This is the place to get help. Louie Louie or Smoke On The Water, maybe? [TOMT] [Song] Classic rock song that goes bum bum bum bum bum bum bum da da da da da da da da. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is the place to get help. The only song that comes to mind is "Disturbia" by Rihanna. Read the rules and suggestions of this subreddit for tips on how to get the most out of TOMT. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Has that in the background and changes pitch each time. Solved. Bum bum, ba ba bum bum. It goes one bum, then 3 in a row, then another 3, then da in sets of 4 3 times. (Located right side on desktop, varies on mobile. Then it repeats. I can't remember any other lyrics. Probably from the 80s. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the tipofmytongue community, Can't remember the name of that movie you saw when you were a kid?

), Press J to jump to the feed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the tipofmytongue community, Can't remember the name of that movie you saw when you were a kid?

Cecilia Loffredo Age, Candy Crowley Married To Alan Colmes, Simile For Hard Work, Ventriloquist Dummy Store, チャランポランタン もも 彼氏, Marcus Eaton Actor, Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Coffee, Cajun Justice Episodes, Which Of These Excerpts From The Poems You Read Is An Example Of Personification Brainly, Noble Car Models, Grt Pooja Items, Kentucky Personnel Cabinet Khris Login, Tate Taylor Spouse, Hadley Delany Instagram, Mobile Phone Number Search, Murukku Maker Wooden, Making Wooden Gear Clocks Pdf, Virtual Live Trivia, Facette Dentaire Prix Québec 2020, Joel Stave Miron, Jabra Elite Active 65t Pc Pairing, Drumline 3 Cast, Lewis Fiander Wife, Relation Lyrics In English, Sprite Sheet Pokémon, Jochen Rindt Injuries, Tyler Herro Nike Miami Heat Vice Nights Swingman Jersey, Producer Name Generator, Train To Busan 1, Wear A Dress Everyday Challenge, Whippet For Sale, Sun In Vishakha Nakshatra, Dua For Happiness, Gilda Radner Funeral, If You Could Travel To Any Time In History When Would You Go And Why Essay, Reuvers Garage Logic, Rachel Waller Ovett, Bell Schedule Erhs, Rat Sounds At Night, つくば 東光台 三浦春馬, Tick Fire Location, Carsten Prien Sydney, Lancaster Pa Mayor Party, Veggie Tales Earrape, Candice King Husband, Revlon Colorstay Shade Finder, Discord Alts Generator, Octopus Pet Stories, Chicken Snake Bite, Rendition Movie Online, How Many Hearts Do Rhinos Have, Sandy Mahl House, Invisibility Pathfinder 2e, Inala House, Tamworth, Tyson ___ American Sprinter, Young Samurai Movie, Draya Michele Age, One Click Root Apk, Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Bluetooth Icon, Zxing Barcode Scanner Android Source Code, Alicia Keys Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Tabc On The Fly Answers Chapter 3, Csgo Native Crosshair, Horogothgar Key Archaeology Rs3, Anacardos Otros Nombres, What Was The Purpose Of The Wagner Act In 1935,