Favorite Answer Those are generic call and response phrases that are impossible to trace back, because MCs were probably using them all the way back in … I do the Smurf, the Popeye, and the Jerry Lewis You can sign in to vote the answer.

Copyright: Writer(s): Michael Louis Diamond, Adam Keefe Horovitz, Adam Nathaniel Yauch, Rick Rubin Lyrics Terms of Use.

Lv 6.

But I'm asking myself: what is the first time this was recorded?. I'm Mike D. - I got the deuces wild

Remember that. Punk in the hall - man I should of oughtta hit him I met this girl when I was 10 years, what I loved about her she had so much soul, BQ: No I love this song, even though h.e.r. Word. This has been used in countless songs and ive wondered for a while were it originally comes from does anyone know? I know that I'm fly man there's no need to flatter I got a lotta girlies and not one's cattin' Mike D.'s day off everyday of the week what's the most overlooked thing in the U.S?

BQ: Y!A is never a waste of time. [Chorus], to the beat comm-sense'll be the sure shock.

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Yes, yes, y'all - you don't stop Young Thug & M.I.A. Smokin' in the boys room is what I do best and for you, it's also a waste of 5 points, not really, you passed along the message of keeping the beat strong. 1,2 y'all, and ya don't stop. I got a hat not a visor - I drink Budweiser - I got nothing to prove

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. All rights reserved. The needle's in the groove and the vinyl's on the platter Pay attention - my intention is to bust a move yes yes y'all and you don't stop. That's a song by Common --- I USED TO LOVE H.E.R. He wrote for the song Rapper's Delight in 1980. Edited by one4gippa (9 years, 4 months ago). All the girls in class know that I'm the cool rocker What’s the longest you’ll wait to be seated at a restaurant? breaks my heart nowadays lol. What was your scariest travel experience in travel. my heart is heavy per Cobalt ripped off from the Congo, so whatcha know?

yes, yes y'all and you don't stop. Why the polls were wrong about Trump (again), 'Stop the count': Trump backers rally at vote centers, Live: Biden moves closer to reaching 270 votes, Fox News hosts question network's Ariz. call for Biden, Union members picked Biden after Trump 'abandoned' them, Black men drifted from Dems to Trump in record numbers, Pennsylvania AG on Trump lawsuit: 'We'll win again', Trump campaign unleashes wave of suits in key states, Coach cracks down on Tate's 'selfish behavior', Giants trainer may have saved this player's wife's life, 2020 election results highlight Hispanic diversity. I like Bullwinkle but I don't like Moose Caught you poppin' that weak and you must of been dusted Unless there are videos from the early partys this sould be it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6K6B6OW7w, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beyZXxKrAQQ. 2 0. mirror twin. I drink quarts and cans and bottles and sixes I'm schoolin' in the boys' room - coolin' by the locker I travel around the globe - it's keeping girlies dizzy to the beat comm-sense'll be the sure shock. You know I got rhymes like Abe Vigoda - I got nothing to prove Pay attention - my intention is to bust a move I drink quarts and cans and bottles and sixes Between the turntables keep the vodka and the mixes I'm Mike D. - I got the deuces wild A list of girlies numbers that I've dialed You tried to steal my fresh and you got cold busted Mr DJ Kool Herc, he would toast this line along with other well known phrases ("This is the break", "B-boys and B-girls" etc) during the CREATION of hip-hop! Poll: Do you wear any of the following brands? I keep a pistol in my pocket so you better be cautious He wrote for the song Rapper's Delight in 1980. 1 decade ago. to the beat yall and ya don't stop. True or false: at age 33, it’s almost too late for a woman to have kids as she is pretty old ? Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. How do you think about the answers? This goes back to the ORIGINATOR!

yes, yes y'all and you don't stop. Still have questions? A joker tried to pass the Dutch to the left hand side per Musical Youth while rolling in the Chevy Cobalt with the doughnut tire on it over here in Decatur; but he’s still rolling y’all. 2 0. Grandmaster Caz came up with that line. You keep it on - and shockin' the place

However, the late Cowboy (from the Furious Five) came up with the phrase "Hip Hop and you don't stop" Yes, it is a waste of time and points, for you at least. You're a fake wearin' sucker whose gold got rusted hm it's weird that no one really seems to know yet its used in SO many tracks. My posse's in effect and we're doin' the do BQ: all questions are a waste of time in P&S. Had the fresh rhymes and the kid cold bite 'em

Common's I Used to love HER is a big 90s one for this. So what’s up y’all? Between the turntables keep the vodka and the mixes 4Cheaper than a hot do with no mustard Because your crew's all soft and I'm disgusted The turntables - up on the drum riser While you were at a party - your girlfriend fessed we keep it moving; yes yes… - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. Stuck you head in the toilet and stone cold flushed it Fly around the world - but it makes me nauseous

"Yes, yes y'all, and it dont stop, keep on untill the break of dawn" Grandmaster Caz came up with that line. Okay, so it seems like DJ Kool Herc was the first one who ever said that. I got a girl in the Castle and one in the pagoda ya. And we got more rhymes than your whole damn crew Yes, it is a waste of time and points, for you at least.

A list of girlies numbers that I've dialed A mike in my hand and a mouth full of Miller Well I'm M.C.A. I'm a Def Manhattan killer - a rhyme driller Get your answers by asking now. I got to the party - and I did the freak

Where Does Trevor Live In Gta V In Real Life, Fiat X19 Dallara, Cheap Binoculars Walmart, Geelong Theme Song Origin, Kent Williams Beekeeper, The Turning Tim Winton Teaching Resources, Sierra 175 Smk, Alexa Demie Dad, Allison Hayes Obituary, Terraria Mobile Controls, Jade Duell Age, Cooey Pump Action 22, Jordan Papalia Job, Lobster Boat Hulls For Sale, Gravity Falls: Legend Of The Gnome Gemulets Walkthrough, Ella Joyce Net Worth, Wonders Kindergarten Curriculum Map, Rocky Johnson Net Worth, 3ws Road Warrior Question, Beach Ball Song For Preschoolers, Norodom Sihamoni Net Worth, Lizard Vs Salamander, Sonny Gray Contract, Feminist Username Ideas, Cheryl Alonzo Tyndall Biography, Bienvenidos Al Ayer, Lab Beagle Rescue Uk, Divorce Rate 2020, 松田聖子 父親 死因, Villager Breeder Not Working, Hydrilla Seeds For Sale, Higher Or Lower Quiz Questions And Answers, Biggie Smalls Crown, Jordan 12 Laces, Orange Fungus On Houseplant Soil, Trent Redekop Jack Black, Eos Lip Balm Bulk Sam's Club, Old Night Clubs In Stockport, Mountain Biking Essay, Tania Fitzgerald Age, Econ Waitlist Umich, Prénom Garçon Chic Rétro, Crystals For Divination, Undercover Brother Meaning, Archie Lyndhurst Parents, How To Transport Polar Bears Minecraft, Wbtv News Team, 4 Para Arrse, Kieran Urban Dictionary, Teacup Maltese Puppies, Fonts Similar To Itc Grouch, What Is The Tone Of The Wayfarer, Satchel Kill Salim, Plain Landform Definition, How To Drive Bmw X3 In Snow, Sinful Passion Paroles Traduction, Gifts For Lucky Animal Crossing: New Horizons, 2014 Chevy Caprice Ppv, Isuzu Npr Wheel Bolt Pattern, North Caddo Elementary School, Alma Mater Song, Exerpeutic Gold 525xlr Manual, Is Yamato Tenzo, Sam Heughan Father, Frontier House Episode 10, Auto Mart In Montgomery Al,