Named Mirai (meaning "future"), the baby quickly wins the hearts of Kun's entire family. The dubbing team did a fantastic job with this film. Your Name Sub vs Dub.

This is literally the only anime so far (other than DBZ) that I've liked the dub better. Your Name isn't one of them. Posted by 7 hours ago. Posted by.

I was wondering if anyone has a Drive link for Your Name? I've heard that the dub is actually pretty good for this film and that they re-dubbed all the songs with the original band. hide. I was hoping somebody here has seen both the sub and dub and could recommend one or the other. Honestly, it really reeked of "Hey we were lucky enough to get the dub contracted to us, this movie is huge, let's put our own names all over it, quality or suitability or potential conflicts be damned!"

It feels weird for like 5 minutes but that's cause you're not used to seeing anime drawn characters speak english but after that it's all natural, very good even, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed.

Now I'm watching another anime in sub and cannot stand it in its dub form.

Either or depending on your preference but how about both? I've seen both and thought the dub was actually better (with the exception of the songs which have dubbed over voices). You might also find our Recommendation Wiki or Weekly Recommendation Thread helpful.

Suddenly, Mary finds herself whisked away to Endor College – a school of magic run by Madam Mumblechook and the brilliant Doctor Dee.

I would recommend seeing at minimum the sub and then if you find that you have some free time later go watch the dub.

44% Upvoted. Except I bought my ticket for the subbed version. 184. Years later, one of her former tormentors sets out to make amends. share. After a wish, they become connected through their dreams.

Posted by 3 years ago. The dub is fantastic actually, well worth checking out if you can.

Your Name. The dub is serviceable but the sub is just better. Please please please watch it in sub. save. Archived.

The users of this subreddit came up with an awesome recommendations flowchart. Thanks. Together, Kun and Mirai go on a journey through time and space, uncovering their family’s incredible story, in this magical and emotionally soaring adventure about the ties that bring families together and make us who we are.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Anyways, I accidentally saw Your Name in dub first, and then went to watch it again in sub to see which I liked more. I initially didn't think it was going to be that way from the dub trailer but after watching the whole thing dub I felt like something was 'off' with her performance.

Is there a big difference between the two? I've heard that the dub is actually pretty good for this film and that they re-dubbed all the songs with the original band. When four-year-old Kun meets his new baby sister, his world is turned upside down. I'm mostly concerned with how good the VAs are. How did they do the rooftop scene when she kept using female pronouns and they were like "wtf?". The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. How would we miss out on symbols/metaphors if it's a dub? Hi mathdude3, it seems like you might be looking for anime recommendations! Reading subtitles and hearing a dub are still both translations, right?

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://myanimelist.net/profile/Jayde9997. The dub was pretty solid outside of the OP's mixing sounding off where the instruments all felt like they were muted compared to the voice. I'm going to watch a screening of Your Name tomorrow. My only hope is that they translate (or at least put a sub) on some of the text because it actually plays an important part.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Log in sign up. I've tried but the most I can find is either the Eng Subs is 720p, it's 1080p but it's either the English Dub or Jap Dub with no subtitles OR it's dual audio in a different format and my laptop can't play it... it's really frustrating.

save. I preferred the voices in sub to be honest. 6 comments.

with the exception of the songs which have dubbed over voices, The songs are actually sung by the same band, Radwimps.

Can you talk me out of this terrible life decision? But the school is not all that it seems, and when Mary tells a lie, she must risk her life to try to set things right.

My apologies for the background noise and cracked camera. This thread is archived. Can I get some help finding Your Name/Kimi no Na wa at 1080p with Eng Subs? The only localization issue I had was with the music rather than the dialog translations or acting. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Play. The only way to truly get the "original experience" is to be fluent in that language.

Sub is SO much better because the voice actors are chosen by the creators and the voices are represented with their characters. I'd really appreciate it! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://myanimelist.net/animelist/YesterEve, https://myanimelist.net/profile/Nepgearup.

Can I get some help finding Your Name/Kimi no Na wa at 1080p with Eng Subs? I'm going to watch a screening of Your Name tomorrow. and it contains some cut or deleted original scenes and it is longer than the one post on RADWIMPS Youtube site. Is there a big … Press J to jump to the feed. 0 comments. Originally I thought I was going to have a problem with Taki bc of the trailer but his performance didn't sound any alarms in my head. I've tried but the most I can find is either the Eng Subs is 720p, it's … Its been a long time since I made an update on this subreddit.

Below is all just my personal opinion, but I liked the dub more. Start within 30 days, finish within 48 hours. share. I have been looking for the dub for awhile as well but I really wanted to watch it so I sucked it up and forked over some cash for the sub version. After a wish, they become connected through their dreams. Just my thoughts, dubs are fine for visually stunning shows/movies.

From Academy Award® nominee Hiromasa Yonebayashi, director of When Marnie Was There and key animator on Spirited Away, comes the first film from Studio Ponoc, a dazzling new adventure about a young girl who discovers a flower that grants her magical powers – but only for one night.

The 2 MC voices are just great to listen to especially the girl. 7. share. So, I would recommend watching it in dub.

I would appreciate it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://myanimelist.net/animelist/mathdude3, https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SpaceButterfly, https://kitsu.io/users/181650/library?sort=title, https://myanimelist.net/profile/Banankontakt. This film is very rooted in Japanese culture - both in language and also in its symbolism and extended metaphors. I haven't seen the movie myself, but if anyone says, "it looks stunning" then I'd say watching the dub is fine since watching a sub generally means part of the viewing is spent reading instead of looking at the animation quality. Knowing Funimation I doubt the songs are subbed in the subbed version.

Some animes are better dubbed.

but unfortunately it only has the sub for a silent voice as well. I enjoyed the sub version better. Obviously, it's easier to focus on the visuals when you're not reading subs.

Here are the links too them. 17 comments.

I was able to notice a lot of little things and foreshadows, but here's your answer about the sub vs the dub. Press J to jump to the feed. Your Name Sub vs Dub.

Really, whatever you prefer.

Taki's voice sounds good though. 1. On the one hand I do think it's really cool that they got the same band to do the same songs in English, and musically they're still fine, but I felt like the lyrics were kind of awkward at some points. Taki's english voice does sound good and fits the character, imo, but Mitsuha's voice just seems... off. Not sure if you have google play but that is where I got both of my copies for your name and a silent voice. A community dedicated to the discussion of unofficial anime streams, downloads, and torrent trackers. Mary is an ordinary young girl stuck in the country with her Great-Aunt Charlotte when she discovers an old broomstick and the strange flower that blossoms only once every seven years.

(Note: the film is fantastic either way.).

4 months ago.

Anyone have the google drive link for Your Name? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. (Note: the film is fantastic either way.) Kun becomes increasingly jealous of her, until one day he storms off into the garden, where he encounters strange guests from the past and future – including his sister Mirai, as a teenager. Below is all just my personal opinion, but I liked the dub more.

Anyways, I accidentally saw Your Name in dub first, and then went to watch it again in sub to see which I liked more.

Est Ce Un Signe De Voir Une étoile Filante, Doodlebug Script Pdf, Jimmy Karz Sopranos, Lebar Ranch History, David Beador Wiki, Best Coffeelock Build 5e, Holy Smokes Herbal Cigarettes, Lg Tv Stand Legs Wobbly, Godzilla Roar Mp3, Model Engine Plans For Beginners, Chrysler Aspen Problems, Ronn Riser Movies, Is Boba Bad For Your Teeth, Cuantos Habitantes Tiene Ecuador 2020, Savage Captions For Ex, Bravocon 2020 Nyc, Reverse 20 Questions, Grigor Andolov Based On, 716 Main Humboldt Iowa Menu, Why Was Chinese Immigration Restricted In 1882 Essay, Leif Coorlim Cnn, Vampirina Bridget Mom, Connie Booth Death Stranding, Kobe Bryant Poster, Jeff Doucette Net Worth, Psychic Names Female, Inox Mini Switchblade, Slavery Essay Titles, Gifford Nielsen Family, Circus World Pizza Animatronics, La Llorona Lyrics Translation, Nipsey Hussle Down The Road Lyrics, Chalet à Vendre Plage Wilson, Can We Keep Pesarattu Batter In Fridge, Medieval Newspaper Names, The Harrow Remnant,