Keep calm Hazel E., you just dodged a bullet! “I mean, as you see in episode six, there was an altercation with us in the car and you see that he didn’t, you know, restrain me or walk away. Facebook. Does 'Damage' On 'SNL' + Bryson Tiller & Kehlani Get Steamy + Queen Naija & Lil Durk Hop On 'U 2 Love' Remix, » ADD TO PLAYLIST: Sevyn Streeter Drops ‘HMU’ Ahead Of New Album + Tyga’s ‘Money Mouf’ Ft. Saweetie & YG + Teyana Taylor’s Phone Sex Operator Visuals, » NBA Star Zach Randolph’s Wife Faune Drake Files For Divorce Months After He Tweeted, “I Married a H*e”, » Cowboys Reportedly Set To Place Another Franchise Tag On Dak Prescott After Horrific Injury, » Ex-Washington Cheerleaders React To Vulgar Videos Secretly Made Of Them & Owner Daniel Snyder’s Disgusting Threat Toward Director, » BADDIE ALERT!

He was fired from the Love & Hip Hop franchise days later. According to sources close to Yung’s GF, Masika Tucker … after a booze-filled night at the “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” reunion show in NYC, Berg went to pay his bill, but the card was over the limit. Everyone needs a listening ear, extra shoulder, and open arms when life gets rough. “It’s best that we don’t communicate as we were.”eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'allhiphop_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_6',652,'0','0'])); More than anything, Masika said she wants Berg to get help, and his issue isn’t abusing women.

Sections of this page. Over the years, Masika has been in several high-profile relationships, beginning with music producer Mally Mall, whom she was linked to back in 2014 while filming “LHHH.” Following the breakup, the singer had a brief romance with music producer Yung Berg aka Hitmaka, which ended in a domestic dispute in November 2014 when the rapper allegedly hit, dragged, and choked the star, according to TMZ. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. C-Murder Showers Monica With Birthday Gifts From Behind Bars, Promises Her 'Everything' When He Gets Out, » OH? via TMZ: According to sources close to Yung’s GF, Masika Tucker … She hilariously captioned the July 11 pic “At dinner by myself the other day .” The post generated over 55,000 likes and over 2,400 comments. Rapper-turned-producer Yung Berg (AKA Hitmaka) has been laying low, but he’s now in the headlines for alleged assault drama. He was accused of choking her last year in New York City. Sheesh. It seems like the “girlfriend” in the report is his co-star Masika Turner. And the pictures of her injuries have surfaced. She was diagnosed with a "closed head injury, closed fracture of nasal bone, and facial lacerations." James Conley III says the employees never apologized after they realized their mistake. He failed to appear in court on Thursday for the brief hearing, but is due again later this week. NEWS. Yung Berg aka Hitmaka speaks on aftermath of Masika Turner relationship. By : kubeezz / Categories : Rumors / November 17, 2014. He definitely engaged back with me in that car scene and dumped my purse all over the street…So you know, with my experience with him in that scene alone, I felt like you never defended yourself when you got your chain snatched or when you got hit in the back of your head, but you were ready to tussle with me in the vehicle.

Abby Smith Futurex, Blackhat Money Making Methods 2020, Libby Gates Macphee, Dr Sebi Back Pain, 2017 Acura Tlx Custom, Martin Pert Wife, Grandmother Essay College, What Is Astraea The Goddess Of, Food Wars Season 3 Funimation, Earfquake Tyler, The Creator, Tiktok Fest 2020 Tickets, Facebook Random Picker, Owlet Background Audio Not Working, Ark Resource Map The Center, Amazon Stem Club Discontinued, Wallaroo Flora And Fauna Park, Super Saiyan God Goku Pop Fake, Sunshine Zombie Survival Game Crossword Clue, Minecraft Tools Book Generator, The Turning Tim Winton Teaching Resources, Fordham Football Roster 2004, Rosemary Oil Under Eyes, Nba 2k20 My Court Customization, Bonelli Park Bike Trail, How Big Is A Yorkies Heart, Higher Or Lower Quiz Questions And Answers, Dexcom Transmitter Not Pairing, Best Wireless Router For Bridge Mode, Belcamp Beach Md, David Visentin Son, New Fantasia Arcade, Temple Of Apollo Location Ac Odyssey, Anima Christi Hymn, Panasonic G9 Vs Gh5, Modern Monk Clothing, R Model Mack Truck Craigslist, Koala Personality Type, The Tale Of A Gumiho, Brian Carter Vanderpump Rules Net Worth, Gucci Text Font, Folk Art Transfer Paper, Mercedes Rims For Sale Craigslist, Palm Swings Ending, Gummaluri Sastry Death, Jessica Madsen Chicago, Random Code Generator Fortnite, Intel Differentiation Strategy, Holt Mcdougal Biology Textbook Pdf, The Official Godzilla Compendium Pdf, Astyria Ashen Empires, Steve Earle Wife, Jonathan Cohen Agent, Kubota Rtv 500 Transmission Problems, Brad Greenquist Wife, Guinea Pig Smell, Timbaland Son Demetrius, Satcha Pretto Honduras, Fitech Fuel Injection Vs Holley, Tig Notaro Age, How To Attract Moose, Wasim Raja Wife, Sweet And Spicy Girl Quotes, Can Bts Speak Spanish,