They just really took their time in there and they really cleaned everything out and wanted to double check. "Can't wait to squeeze my Mom!

The twins' mother had surgery to remove a mass on her brain stem on Tuesday. "Love you SOOO much Mom! They realized she doesn’t have Bells Palsey but a mass on her brain stem.....couldn’t sleep because I was praying all night. It's going to mean the world to her. Nikki and Brie Bella's mom is on the mend after undergoing brain surgery. "Majority of her face was paralyzed ... it was her left side. "My mom's actually so lucky that she saw the symptoms on her face because if she didn't have any symptoms and walking around with this, down the road it could've been fatal," Brie shared. Get push notifications with news, features and more. (PEOPLE exclusively broke the news in January that the 36-year-old twins are both expecting; Nikki with her fiancé, former Dancing with the Stars pro Artem Chigvintsev, and Brie with husband Daniel Bryan. RELATED: Bella Twins Ask for Prayers as Mom Undergoes Brain Surgery to Remove Mass 'Paralyzing Her Face'. Ahead of the surgery, the pregnant Total Bellas stars asked their fans for prayers and well wishes on Instagram. For Kathy's family, the surgery — which doctors said would be four to six hours — was quite daunting as it took longer than expected. I ask for so many prayers, so much light and love sent her way," Artem Chigvintsev's fiancée penned.

"[The surgery] took a lot longer than expected because the doctors really wanted to make sure that everything was taken out," she said. reality show, Total Bellas, several times since it premiered in 2016. "We're just so happy that she has light at the end of the tunnel," Brie Bella said of her mom. Credit: "Our Mama Bella, our Gigi, our Gato is about to head into brain surgery," Nikki wrote. "I ask for so many prayers, so much light and love sent her way. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.

"I got a virus and then woke up with Bell's palsy two days ago," Kathy told Nikki in the episode. The 36-year-old twin sisters, who are both expecting — Nikki with her fiancé, former Dancing with the Stars pro Artem Chigvintsev, and Brie with husband Daniel Bryan — were able to see Kathy post-surgery and "had a great conversation with her," said Brie. She revealed Kathy's condition worsened a couple of weeks ago when she woke up to her "whole face" being numb, and added that her mom was also "extremely dizzy" and "couldn't taste.".

Last week, Nikki wrote on Instagram that "Mama Bella had a very successful surgery!

"It could be like four months. Like Nikki and Brie, Kathy lives in Phoenix, Arizona, where she … this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. So thankful to God and her angels for finding this. She'll be in ICU for a few days but when I can she's getting a really big hug and kiss!" That's when Kathy's husband, John Laurinaitis, took her to the hospital, where doctors discovered that there was "a mass on our mother's brain stem as big as a blueberry," Brie shared. Unsurprisingly, following the updates on social media, many famous faces have sent their love and support to Nikki, Brie and Kathy. Can't wait for my Mom to see how loved she is. Nikki Bella and Brie Bella reunited with their mom, Kathy Laurinaitis (née Colace), as she recovers from brain surgery. Can't thank you all enough for your prayers, love, light and beautiful words!" ", "Our Mama Bella, our Gigi, our Gato is about to head into brain surgery.

Nikki Bella/ Instagram.

Nikki added. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more.

The Entertainer Piano Partition, Eunice Spry 2019, Crain Hearse Sales, Georges Niang Parents, Https Www Totalsportek Com, 107 Radio Station Phone Number, Lg Tag On Iphone, Alan Lancaster Bombers, Spongebob House In Real Life Location, Pokémon Saison 6 épisode 25 Vf, Ring Stick Up Cam Not Detecting Motion, Rachel Mojo In The Morning Last Name, Best Syrian Hamster Wheel, The Office Michael Gives Toby A Rock, Slang For Haircut, Jagbani Contact Number, Hebburn Town Fc Shop, 2004 Nissan Quest Axle Nut Torque, Instagram Private Profile Viewer Without Survey, John Casablancas Net Worth, The Law Of Debtors And Creditors Problem Set Answers, Why Is Dazai So Suicidal, Overland Com Reviews, Jose M Hernandez Quotes And Sayings, Savage Axis Adjustable Stock, Duane Howard Net Worth, Adrienne Arsenault Left Hand, One Piece, Chapter 109, James Brayshaw Son Video, Why Think Separately Of This Life And The Next When One Is Born From The Last Full Poem, Homemade Leather Degreaser, Kyra Sedgwick Net Worth 2020, Blue Angels, Thunderbirds Social Distancing Meme, Mel B Bo Selecta Quotes, Plywood Weight Chart, How To Find Length, Width And Height From Volume, Rohman Shawl Net Worth, Oma Bawaria Real Photo, Te Quiero In English, Family Of Origin Paper Social Work, Is Omighty Fast Fashion, Hokuto No Ken Lyrics, Frank Breitkopf Real Name, Debbie Allen Movies And Tv Shows, Nancy Cordes Health, Gull Wing Advantages, Palo Pinto Lake Level, Taurus Pt111 G2c, Kirby Music Gourmet Race, Williams Mountaineer Pipeline, Beyrooti Car Accident, Who Owns Crystal Mill Colorado, Tuukka Rask Daughters Name,