Colton and Cassie each stopped following each other, but it's more than that.

In the early morning hours of that day, Cassie's brother allegedly "saw Mr. Underwood in the alley outside Ms. Randolph's bedroom window at two in the morning.

They announced their decision to split in May after less than two years together. Just days after the 28-year-old former Bachelor said that his ex asked the court to dismiss her restraining order against him, Underwood has erased all pics of her from his feed.

During the episode, she was reluctant to address their split and later called out the show for how the interview was "edited" to focus on her quotes about Underwood. She also claimed Underwood was trying to "monetize" their breakup with a new chapter in his book over which he refused to give her "any sort of approval." In August, Underwood opened up about the debacle on the Reality Steve podcast, asserting that his anger was actually directed at the franchise for taking "advantage" of Randolph. "And Cassie just wasn't ready. As for Cassie's allegations against Colton, she lists the "dates of abuse" as beginning in June 2020, with the most recent incidents having occurred on Aug. 16 through Aug. 19. ", "What did I even do??" Less than two months after their breakup, things turned messy when Underwood shaded Randolph’s decision to film an interview with Chris Harrison for a July episode of The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons Ever! Cassie alleged Colton planted a tracking device, and that her brother found it taped to the bottom of her car's back bumper. "I appreciate everyone's respect for privacy regarding this matter.". Since then, Mr. Underwood has been seen by Ms. Randolph's family, neighbors and friends of the family hanging around Ms. Randolph's family home in Huntington Beach and on the street near the home. "I do not believe Cassie did anything wrong in filing for the restraining orders and also believe she acted in good faith. TMZ first reported the news. ", Hours later, Colton allegedly sends another message to Cassie, which reads, "I apologize for some of the things I said last night. One such text reads in part, "I'm just sitting in bed trying to fall asleep wondering if the woman I'm madly in love with is having a good time with her ex. The Bachelor's Cassie Randolph has dropped her restraining order against ex Colton Underwood. He subsequently stopped keeping up with her on the app. The Bachelor star was ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Cassie, her home and workplace. “Bachelor” star Cassie Randolph dismissed her restraining order against Colton Underwood after they reached a “private agreement," according to Underwood. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! came nearly four months after they called it quits, Bachelor Nation Couples Who Have Split in 2020, accused him of planning to “monetize” off their split, The Biggest Bombshells Revealed in ‘Bachelor’ Memoirs Over the Years, Reality Steve that he wished nothing but “good things” for Randolph. ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC.

Sign up for PEOPLE's free weekly Bachelor Nation newsletter to get the latest news on The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and everything in between! Cassie responds, to which Colton allegedly writes back, "You hid things from me and been so shady. "What bugged me was the fact that that show took advantage of her. Legal Statement. ® & © 2020 CBS Studios Inc. © 2020 CBS Television Distribution and CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. A few months later, Randolph requested a temporary domestic violence prevention restraining order against her ex, which was granted days later. Waiting for your permission to load the comments.

Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Credit: If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. In the court documents, she accused the former ABC lead of harassment and stalking. They both knew it wasn't going to work.".

I'm drowning. Colton Underwood Reveals Lifelong Struggle With Sexuality. “You have also refused to give me any sort of approval on the chapter you will be writing, which will heavily feature me … This seems a bit unfair to me,” Randolph claimed via Instagram at the time. According to TMZ, Randolph, 25, also dropped the investigation against her ex. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, I do not believe Cassie did anything wrong in filing for the restraining orders and also believe she acted in good faith.

Randolph fired back at her ex with a lengthy note on her own Instagram Story, insisting she had "honored" their agreement and accused him of "subtly engaging in a tactic that peppers in aggressive comments.". And also, it's a different road we are navigating now that we aren't used to. Mr. Underwood somehow immediately knew, and obsessively called and sent text messages to Ms. Randolph about the visit. Cassie Randolph apparently no longer feels threatened by her ex Colton Underwood ... 'cause she dropped the restraining order against him ... in fact, she's dropped everything.

“Today Cassie asked the court to dismiss the temporary restraining order against me. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. 'Bachelorette' Clare Crawley Spotted Wearing Massive Engagement Ring, Chrishell Stause on the Lesson She's Learned on 'DWTS'. The break-up may have started out amicably, but the summer heat soured it in no time. We have both learned and grown so much these past couple years, and will always have each other’s back. News, a rep for the reality TV star declined to comment, citing it as a "legal matter. We're also told the police investigation is being dropped -- per her request. In the request, Randolph further claimed that Underwood had sent her a number of alarming text messages, including one in which he allegedly pretended to be an anonymous stalker. In August, the former football player told Reality Steve that he wished nothing but “good things” for Randolph, clarifying that he let her read the new chapter in his book, which will be released in January. See a Breakdown of Scott Disick’s Complicated Dating History: Kourtney Kardashian, Sofia Richie and More, All the Celebrities Who Have Tested Positive for Coronavirus, These ‘Marshmallow’ Jessica Simpson House Slippers Are So Plush, Most Tumultuous Relationships in Reality TV History, dismiss the temporary restraining order against me. Legal Statement. Rodin Eckenroth/WireImage/Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for MTV. Paul Archuleta/Getty; Robin L Marshall/Getty. Casts Curse On Florida Using Tebow's Heisman, For SMU Student Shot And Killed On Halloween, Americans Look North During Election Suspense, ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. ", Cassie writes back, "Colton I really care about you too. ", "I do not believe Cassie did anything wrong in filing for the restraining orders and also believe she acted in good faith," he added.

Cassie Randolph accuses Colton Underwood of "stalking" and "harassing" her in a bombshell restraining order filing obtained by E! "Her family is also in it.". According to the restraining order request obtained by PEOPLE, Randolph claimed Underwood put a tracking device on her vehicle in an attempt to keep tabs on her whereabouts. Frazer Harrison/Getty, | In addition to constant text messages in which he allegedly accuses her of being “selfish” and breaking his heart, Randolph started noticing that he was very aware of whom she was hanging out with and when, leading her to believe she was being watched.

", FORMER 'BACH' CONTESTANT CASSIE RANDOLPH SAYS IT'S 'BEEN AN AWFUL FEW MONTHS' SINCE COLTON UNDERWOOD SPLIT, Cassie Randolph dropped her restraining order against Colton Underwood, according to Underwood. ", RELATED: Cassie Randolph Says COVID-19 Had ‘Nothing to Do with’ Colton Underwood Split. On Monday, Sept. 14, a judge signed off on Cassie's request for a temporary restraining order against Colton. ), "Cass stayed extremely professional and extremely quiet about our breakup," he said. Furthermore, "the temporary restraining orders against [Underwood] shall forthwith terminate and cease to be of any force and/or effect," the documents state. Underwood also claimed to have received texts from the anonymous number. I'm lost right now. Cassie then states that on Aug. 19 she discovered a tile tracking device taped to the bottom of the back bumper of her car. Bachelor Nation was first introduced to Colton and Cassie when they appeared together on season 23 of The Bachelor. She claimed he was trying to … TMZ broke the story ... Cassie claimed her brother found the tracking device taped to the bottom of her car's back bumper. Colton unfollowed Cassie's family, too.

Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress.com VIP, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Shutterstock; Michael Simon/startraksphoto.com. You know that. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, Cassie Randolph Drops Restraining Order Against Colton Underwood, Nancy Grace on Colton Underwood and Britney Spears' Legal Cases, Cassie Randolph's Restraining Order Against Colton Underwood Extended, By signing up, you agree to our The two of us were able to reach a private agreement to address any of Cassie’s concerns," he said.

234 Country Code, Craigslist Md Eastern Shore, Bobcat 3400 Diesel Speed Kit, Henry Danger Theranos Boot 123movies, Joey And Luke Coach Trip, How Old Is Zachary Scott Ross, Roblox Bandit Simulator, Flint Blocks For Sale, That Way Tate Mcrae Uke Chords, The Sundial Book I May Destroy You, Certified Hood Classic Roblox Id, Ktis Radio Personalities, Tyler Quinlan Abbott, Brown Luna Moth, Loafing Shed Plans, Examples Of Challenges You Have Overcome As A Student Essay, Michael Rinaldo Death, Dreamers Poem Explanation, Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerator Display Problems, Gabbie Hanna Adultolescence Quotes, The Dream Of A Ridiculous Man Shmoop, Two Virgins Album Value, How To Dye Bricks In Minecraft,