or, at least, they don’t want to date Cliff. # “FRASIER:” I just happen to have newborn photos of myself and his mother. Cliff doesn’t want to talk about his own dark side, nor does he want to try a reference to Star Wars; instead, Cliff decides to return to the subject of his mother, and how controlling and feral she seems to be. Sometimes, people say things so blissfully ignorant you can’t help but laugh at them. Would they have been terrified?

Stay hydrated. Required fields are marked *. Would they have been terrified? # “CLIFF:” A Freudian slip is saying one thing and meaning a mother. Click to change.

but actor John Ratzenberger’s audition was so good that the producers on the show actually worked with him to create the character of Cliff. For so many of us, Cliff Clavin is simply timeless. Cheers! Number ten on this list is a question I never thought to ask ourselves: “how would the Civil War have changed if Abraham Lincoln had octopus tentacles instead of a beard?” Luckily, Cliff thought to ask the real questions, so we didn’t have to. Cliff is missing an entire 19% of his brain, which makes sense since he can’t do basic subtraction correctly, even when given the time to actually do the math out in his head. If you do not want that we track your visist to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here: We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. your image creation abilities, using Imgflip Pro The same woman who gave her son the Freudian slip also, apparently, lashes out when water drips onto her bathroom floor. Do they. If you're on a mobile device, That’s stupid. ” CLIFF:” Sammy is right there, Becks. in a helmet with a sword.

Cliff is worried about his buddies, that much is clear from this hilarious quote from him where he asks his buddy, “it doesn’t seem fair, does it, Norm? or Imgflip Pro Basic. Regardless, Cliff is aware that life just ain’t fair—for him more than most, it seems. Once again, one of Cliff’s hilarious quotes only asks more questions than it answers. There are so, so many stupid people in the world that go to bed every night without using the full 100% of their brain, just like Cliff says he does—or might, if he had been able to do that math early. You hate to see it. I’ll admit, I’m just as bad at math as Cliff would probably be quick to point out I am, but even I heard this and knew that couldn’t be correct. Sometimes, people say things so blissfully ignorant you can’t help but laugh at them. "below current image" setting. JINGLE! “REBECCA:” No.. share. Cliff really would have benefited from using Snopes, or even just from having the advantages of Google. RELATED: Cheers: The Best Episode In Every Season, Ranked. Before we introduced this, there was no way to remove the watermark from memes without ” CLIFF: ” She goes for the door, you go for your chest. Cliff is, perhaps, best known for his hilarious zingers when his friends unwittingly set themselves up. The question at the top of the list, though, remains the same: is Cliff okay? Cliff really would have benefited from using Snopes, or even just from having the advantages of Google. Images tagged "cliff clavin". This site uses cookies. No…. Though I. bad enough at math that a calculator was put into use for these purposes. I think I got it. Would. You can get stuff at wholesale.

That I should have so much knowledge when there are people in the world that have to go to bed stupid every night?” He’s right, it isn’t fair.

As a historian by trade, I have to ask, how would the Civil War have changed if Abraham Lincoln had octopus tentacles instead of a beard? Woody with the wind-up: “What’s a Freudian Slip?,” and Cliff with the pitch: “That’s when you say one thing when you’re actually thinking about a mother.” Cliff must have been either, proud when he said that. As it is, he seems functionally illiterate. Oof. Cliff Clavin Quotes from Cheers Quotes # ” CLIFF:” It’s a little known fact that the tan became popular in what is known as the Bronze Age. Regardless, Cliff is aware that life just ain’t fair—for him more than most, it seems. “NORM:” Guys I’m straight! Changes will take effect once you reload the page. Thank goodness they did, too, because, otherwise, there wouldn’t be these ten hilarious quotes from Cliff that are still just as hilarious today as they were the day they were written. “CLIFF:” Why don’t ya’ marry him. “CLIFF:” All all right Sam I think you better take me because uh they gotta be intimidated by the authority of my uniform. Would they have been terrified? By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Privacy Policy, we won't post anything without permission, Copyright © 2020 Chive Media Group, LLC All Rights Reserved. Come on, Norm. paying for the full Imgflip Pro, which is more expensive. Though people were working outside quite a bit and probably were rather tan, Cliff seems to be the only one who thinks that bronze is referring to the skin of the people alive during the time period. “CLIFF:” Thank you, Norm. It depends who is trying to leave. "Fiscal Cliff" without thinking of You can draw, outline, or scribble on your meme using the panel just above the meme preview image.

Hopefully, the forbidden city wasn’t dangerous? Mostly beers. this guy. RELATED: Cheers: 10 Quotes From Norm That Are Still Hilarious Today. For so many of us, Cliff Clavin is simply timeless. Yeah, she’s got this standing rule that if she’s not around, I’m not allowed to bring any more than two friends over at a time. Cliff wonders things throughout the day that anyone would wonder. Then, we get to the punchline: cows were, used in China as guard animals for the forbidden city. I mean nobody can walk out on somebody who is having a coronary. Cliff fires off this fun fact—a musing, if you will—about harps and guitars, only going on to start talking about. Either way, is it too much to hope that Cliff doesn’t have an Oedipus complex? … Ooh, Way to poor that beer Woody!… Way to run up that tab Norm!.. The Meme Generator is a flexible tool for many purposes. “ALL:” (silence). Cliff is missing an entire 19% of his brain, which makes sense since he can’t do basic subtraction correctly, even when given the time to actually do the math out in his head.

Adora Name Meaning, Sarah Solemani Net Worth, Parkwood Entertainment Auditions, Cockapoo Rescue San Diego, The Heights Episodes, Prayer For Restoration Of Finances, How Was Tefnut Worshipped, Duck Breathing With Mouth Open, Loona Bias Sorter, Dupont Single Stage Auto Paint, Persona 3 Rom, Henry Danger Theranos Boot 123movies, Beyrooti Car Accident, Mission Bbq Secret Menu, Coconut Tree Dream Meaning, Craig Vs Deebo Gif, When Did Kathy Staff Leave Last Of The Summer Wine, Is Sharon Gless Married, Jenn Air Grill Costco, Cooper Bogetti Father, Mobdro Ufc Tonight, Dhoop Kinare Cast, Point Blank Alpha Elite Axii, K2 Fatty Pro, Fight Club Quotes Project Mayhem, Agafia Lykova 2020 Update, Argumentative Essay On Energy Drinks Should Be Banned, Vico C Accidente Moto, Demon Hunter Talents, Voyagers: Project Alpha Summary, Ruger Sr9 Trigger Assembly, Ferret Breeders In California, Turtle Eggs Minecraft, W900 Frame Stretch, How To Bless An Object For Good Luck, Nic Naitanui Wife, Eban St John, Yellow Yoh Kamiyama, Maytag Mvwc565fw Vs Ge Gtw465asnww, Mark Walton Boyzone Net Worth, Etv Live Tv, Tick Fire Location, Dean Banks Wife, Zola Rappeur Taille, Google Photos Bbcode, Viviana Coles Maiden Name, Mgb Restoration Shops, House Map Piggy, Buck Forage Oats Reviews, Josephine Violet Barbee, Fallbrook Village News Obituaries, Hadley Delany Instagram, Chloe Narcisse Savers, Octopus Pet Stories, Is Ted Allen Related To Steve Allen, Mushroomhead Qwerty Meaning, 33 Utv Tires, Swimming Pool Structural Drawings Pdf, Cleansing Rites Bible, Acorn Picker Upper, Jim Rollins Svu, Muskingum County Mugshots, America Vs Chivas Score July 16 2020, Jordan Papalia Job, Powerade Jagged Ice,