In reality, the bunny is a part of an art installation by a Viennese collective, and is meant to serve as a hangout spot for visitors. It was found by a conspiracy theorist, too, though that doesn’t mean that the structure doesn’t actually exist.

Either way, it’s a strange thing to see a naked man climbing out of a car in a driveway in a random neighbourhood. number 1 was creepy hell? right next to the sun image it is a U-turn symbol, or a refresh symbol…your slide ruler will come up and touch it to slide back in time….. You really make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. Website for moms seeking advice, community, and entertainment. They explained that it might be due to human errors or a possible pumice raft. How do you know this information?

via: Tumblr Ok, this one's more romantic than creepy, but we're still dying to know the outcome. I understand that children can wander off, but this is a young baby. What’s weird, however, is that there are a bunch of sites around U.S.A. and the world suspected to be scientology bases. The evidence pointed toward corrupted files or a major glitch, but every image that came from the town came back looking warped and twisted. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. He even asked google to blurry his house after this went viral because many tourists and curious people started to go there trying to search for an alien. I thought I was the only one. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We know how awesome Google Street View service is, the Google Maps feature lets you enjoy the virtual journey through streets all over the world for free. This is beyond creepy. This photo is disturbing for the nonchalant attitude of the people in it.

a litte more on this subject?
This complex supported. I thinks it’s kind of a voodoo ritual.

His writing was even carved onto stainless steel tablets and buried here to keep it safe. How to go back in time?? I’m not sure if this classifies as truly creepy, but I definitely put it in the disturbing category. I got to see the dolls! A lady by the name of Tsukimi Ayano returned to the town that had been slowly abandoned.

This is one of the best blogs I have found. Google Earth is often too far away from the ground to really allow people browsing to spot anything strange, but this message was spray painted onto the roof so large that it's visible from even this distance. This turned out to be an old and unsolved missing persons case.

When it comes to highly-publicized, gruesome acts of crime, very few cases manage to grip national conscience like that of Ariel Castro. Does anyone know what the coordinates are for pentagram? Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. This giant chicken was spotted on a lawn by the Google Maps car on the corner of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's Sampsonia Street. Google has managed to catch several photos of people behaving in just truly strange ways. It’s not entirely an error, though, as the island has been showing up on maps since at least 1876. Thankfully there is a fence around the driveway. Many tabloids and conspiracy-lovers hailed the discovery as proof of aliens, Atlantis and a wide variety of other things that probably aren’t real. In 2009, Google changed the way we viewed our world by introducing the concept of street view. What could have caused this? It was created to disintegrate after a period of time. In North Sentinel Island, South Andaman, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India, you will see the largest shipwreck noticeable on Google. Google Maps.

Mail me: [email protected].

Most of the apps we use wouldn’t be possible without their tech, we no longer have to rely on bystanders for navigation, and for the first time, we can actually see all the travel destinations we’d never be able to visit in high detail. If you explore the streets of West Tokyo on Maps, you may run into a row of people just standing and looking at you. Good thing that people are quick to take a screenshot as evidence. The whole house in Nancy is blurred now!!! Unfortunately, this question has been puzzling Internet users for years. Just be aware that if you are looking for directions anywhere near Nekoma or Grand Falls, you may find a truly bizarre photo showing up that will have you wondering how you ended up among the pyramids. If someone had been paying attention to the images, the case could have been solved a lot sooner.

But it definitely had people wondering what it was doing there and what it was made out of when it was still in the lawn. We’ve all had fun using Google maps and zooming in on houses and offices to see what is there. When Google caught this disturbing image in a desolate area, it was enough to creep plenty of people out. The admin of this site is requested to correct please.

what did you see that creature looks kind of like you!#LOL. Still, this is pretty scary to see. its a boy with a mask on the back of his head (obviously)! as browsing through the overabundance of Google images that made their way to the map and street view, and I found this one. • Also, it didn’t have a name… Much like the other parts of Greenland. The image was discovered back in 2007 and people are quick to point out that there is a strange triangle dotted with bright lights in the middle of the field. In the top view, you can see the area as luscious red lips of a human. This photo had me giggling uncontrollably. So how is it related to map locations? The symbols are used by Scientologists as a guide after escaping a planetary “Armageddon” and returning to Earth. .

He kidnapped three women and kept them hostage for over nine years, and was only arrested when one of them escaped with her six-year old child (whom she conceived and gave birth to while in captivity). Take the Sandy Island in the Pacific Ocean, which showed up on some maps but not others. He could be found shouting obscenities at strangers on Twitter, or trying his hand at amateur art on Instagram. It you go to 666 county road 666, Pearson, Texas then you will find something similar to the Baltimore portal. According to Scientology officials, Trementina Base was built to preserve the works of L. Ron Hubbard, including books and movies. It sort of feels too complicated and very huge for me. From a distance, it may look like it’s full of people casually chilling around all over town. Although it's likely that these friends just saw that they were driving in front of the Google Maps car and decided to get out and mess with anyone checking out this street, it's still pretty creepy. There's not much known about this Google Maps sighting, but it's definitely a creepy one. This sand drawing in Victoria Australia could be from aliens Too bad no one noticed. One of the members says that it’s supposed to be a huge thing that makes you feel small, which it probably does if you see it up close. Toch leggen de camera’s zo nu en dan ook opmerkelijke plaatjes vast. To see ten of the weirdest things found on Google Maps, keep reading! Google Maps can be useful, but it can also turn up some pretty weird stuff while browsing. I dont know why I got scary emotions by watching mountain areas in google maps or earth? Unfortunately, the world will likely never know. Hopefully, he just kept driving.

In reality, it is a hill formation that can be found in Gharb, Darfur, Sudan. Frightland lives up to its name.

This ghostly appearance to every image taken makes the whole town appear to be haunted. HACKREAD is a News Platform that centers on InfoSec, Cyber Crime, Privacy, Surveillance and Hacking News with full-scale reviews on Social Media Platforms & Technology trends. How might I add the photo? De meeste beelden die de satellieten maken van de aarde zijn niet heel opmerkelijk. These four friends were spotted on Google Maps standing in the road, staring right at the camera.

You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you. Very much enjoyed reading. It’s an image reminiscent of a horror movie poster. The nearest features near the location now are wind turbines so perhaps it really was a UFO after all? While Scientology may be pretty secretive about what they do, the purpose of Trementina Base is something they have told the public about. Links woulda been nice.

Fortunately, Google Maps didn't publish the result of a horrible crime on their website.

This ridiculous prank was pulled in the UK by some crazy men in an attempt to gain notoriety on Google.
If I hadn’t seen a description that this was a murder prank, I wouldn’t have been able to tell that it was fake. As you can see, it’s probably a good idea to keep your behaviour lawful and respectable in public. Hopefully, someone recognized them and turned them in so no more chickens will suffer at their hands, or any other animals they may have had their eyes on. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?

The village is actually on its way to being completely abandoned, as its residents keep leaving it for better opportunities in the cities.

OMG!

This photo is creepy on several levels. This town in Japan is definitely not one that's a place that people who are afraid of dolls will want to visit. It’s in fact very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, thus I simply use internet for that purpose, and get the newest news.

Image: Google Maps 20. also there are lots of different shapes that are creepy as heck.

Join me in a stroll through the halls of Google maps fame and infamy. It took quite a while for people to come up with an explanation for this unusual anomaly that measures roughly 1,200 feet (366 meters) in diameter. It was 2012 when an ‘undiscovered’ island popped up on maps.

John Grisham The Rooster Bar Review, Graham Beckel Net Worth, Crest White Strips Gone Wrong, Portsmouth News Obituaries, Ncidq Exam Questions, Palermo Cathedral Dress Code, Now That You're Gone Lyrics Brennen Taylor, S52 Engine For Sale, Sennheiser Game One Drivers, Palomino Irish Sport Horse, Complimentary Boarding Pass Issue Ryanair, Santa Ana Police Blotter, Coran Complet Saad El Ghamidi, Oxbridge Admissions By School 2019, Ragdoll Games Hacked, Are Isuzu Parts Expensive, Christmas Unleashed Full Cast, C'est En Septembre Partition Pdf, Why The Sun And The Moon Live In The Sky Pdf, Mary Pierce Married, Triumph Tr7 Specs, Chicken Snake Bite, Amd Ryzen Master Game Mode 3900x, How Do Tsunamis Form, 950 Jdj Ballistics Gel, Adam Audio A5x Vs T5v, Red Tip Photinia Fertilizer, North Caddo Elementary School, Tornami A Vagheggiar Pdf, Dillon 223 Dies For Sale, Sam Sykes Height, Is Mlo Shoes Legit, Platypus In Tennessee, Zillakami Fukk Lyrics, Scary Language Text, College Football Jerseys With Names, 1997 Toyota Camry Shift Solenoid, Nokia Ringtone Meme, Tropos Greek Root, Biggest Wolf Ever Killed, French Bulldog Usa, Chernobyl Pictures Today, Nina Ross Story, Meatymarley R6 Stats, Questions Like Pineapple On Pizza, Pam Bryant Age, Rose In Gaelic, How To Write Jasleen In Punjabi, Gabby Duran And The Unsittables Cast Sky, Shotgun Shell Energy Chart, Chiweenie Puppies For Sale, Xvi Roman Numerals, Silver Hawk Cartoon Full Episodes, Sagittarius Man And Virgo Woman Stories, Fluffy Fry Bread Recipe, Tania Fitzgerald Age, Fu Sheng Tyrant, Mickey Cucchiella Net Worth, 2k20 Events Calendar, Sarah Tempest Wholesale, Fonts Similar To Itc Grouch, Cpt Code 28190, Tia Maria Lidl, Tera Archer Build 2020, Cj Spiller House, Tom Seaver Wife, Planner With Time Slots Pdf, Cordia Tree Leaf Smoking, Wandering Bakchodi Instagram, Shirin Wheeler Wikipedia, Middle Names For Rani, Ssx Tricky Quotes, Alza Corporation Phone Number, Sunprint Paper Michaels, Salome Dvd Telenovela, Juju Chan Husband, Zoe Saldana Husband Net Worth, Pontiac Fiero Engine Swap, What Does Ibis Taste Like, Anery Columbian Rainbow Boa, Mastiff Pug Mix, Arrival Ltd Stock Price,