The scriptures give the month of this decree in Neh 2:1-4. occult symbols terminology In the wake of Obama’s “Peace for our time” boondoggle with Iran, I’ve had the 7 year false peace treaty on my mind. And when you see this, Jesus said to flee to the mountains for then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world or ever shall be. What event (war or trauma)will take place just prior to the signing of this “peace treaty”? Replacement theologians read the few verses in the New Testament that say for example that “a Jew is not a Jew who is one outwardly” or “if you are of faith then you are Abraham’s seed”, and they then go back and retroactively reinterpret all of the future promises for Israel as applying to the Church. Ezekial 39, if telling the same story as 38, reveals God causing them to basically turn on themselves, or lose the ability to make war. model prayers Muhammad, who had sex with Aisha when she was nine years old, ( Hadith of Bukhari, Volume 5, #234) was a schizophrenic (grandiose delusional) war lord who got historical facts wrong, made statements in the name of false gods (the Rushdie Affair, but see Al Tabari’s account of the “satanic verses” Volume 6, Page 107) and therefore could not be a prophet: 1) He claims Miriam, the sister of Moshe was the mother of Yeshki (Jesus), Quran – Suras 19:27-28, 3:35-36, 66:12; 2) he claims Haman of Megillat Esther was in the “court” of Pharaoh; confusing (a) the Building of the Tower of Babel with (b) Haman and (c) Pharaoh, Quran – Sura 40:36-37; 3) and he claims that Pharaoh used the Roman method of crucifixion as a form of the death penalty, Qur’an – Suras 7:124, 12:41, 20:71, 26:49; 38.12, 89:6-12; 4) and conflicting Islamic sources claim either Isaac or Ishmael was offered on the Altar by Avraham. All page urls have been changed to meet compliancy standards. A large part of what is needed to endure through the last (toes) Caliphate time is Hope. Let’s not forget that, for years we were told that for America to make such moves would be disastrous, leading to an all-out war with the Muslim world. Right you are - I retract the comment. The notion of Israel entering into a deceptive covenant with the Antichrist is inferred in several other passages, but is directly referred to by Isaiah. To protect themselves from Assyria, Ephraim had entered into agreements with Aram-Damascus as well as Assyria itself, while Judah had entered into a security-alliance with Egypt.

In fact the king will make a 7 year peace treaty with the people and there will be peace for 3 1/2 years. The false peace of the Antichrist through a world government . Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Daniel and John both agree on this time table, I believe it began March 22, 2013, the blood moons that are upcoming seem to coincide to some degree with this time table as well. After he had greeted them, he began to relate one by one the things which God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry. Are you saying that they place the first half of the 3.5 years in the past and the last half in the future? Why would God so plainly tell us the length of great Tribulation that was coming upon the whole earth? antichrist world leader Most premillennialists hold that the beginning of the final seven years before the return of Jesus will be marked by some form of deceptively made “peace treaty” or covenant between the Antichrist and the leadership of Israel. As one of the official documents states, “this development will help lead to a future in which all peoples and all faiths can live together in the spirit of cooperation and enjoy peace and prosperity where states focus on shared interests and building a better future.”, Yet it is words like this that cause some prophecy-minded evangelicals to say, “Not so fast! The looming threat of the day for both Kingdoms was the ever expanding Assyrian Empire to the east. That is when Israel went “off the clock”. But what cannot be denied is the magnitude of this treaty, which is being hailed as the Abraham Accords. thanks for these articles, help me a lot in understanding prophecy and to teach my younger friends.

It is talking about Messiah. Jerusalem is Holy to The Lord it is His city, if it is divided it will bring armies to it, if it is not divided it will also bring armies surrounding it. Thanks. I think we would do well to prayerfully watch. That’s because religious believers from all backgrounds have often misinterpreted prophecy before it unfolds, often wrongly predicting the end of the world or the return (or coming) of the Messiah.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-3. Thank you Joel for your post. At that time the world will be so deceived they will believe him.

What I do know is that Paul wrote, “If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone” (Hebrews 12:18). “The Abraham Accords: Historic peace treaty or a false peace that will hasten the reign of the Antichrist?”. Joel thank you for your response,

However, it is also true that far too much has been read into such passages, as is the case of the “Two-House” aberration now so common within the Hebrew Roots Movement that seeks to see a Hebrew in every Gentile. Then this wicked one will appear.

And so I confess my own immaturity and genuinely repent for not modeling a more Christ-like behavior in this matter. Let’s first recognize just how historic this peace treaty actually is. He gives no indication of speaking allegorically. Let’s first recognize just how historic this peace treaty actually is.

Thank you for all you do!

Maccabees is not Scripture.

But more than that, everyone who takes the numbers literally agrees that the 69 weeks is followed by a gap.

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/12/07/on-the-hunt-for-hot-markets-try-the-middle-east/.

A religion dedicated to the decapitation of no-believers doesn’t bod well for world peace.

Our only other option as I said is to see the references to the third temple that the Antichrist will set himself in as spiritual. Elsewhere, both Daniel and Ezekiel also speak of the Antichrist’s purposeful deception in conjunction with invading those who have been lulled into a false sense of security: “And through his shrewdness he will cause deceit to succeed by his influence; and he will magnify himself in his heart, and he will destroy many while they are at ease (or feel secure). The overwhelming scourge and the message that brings sheer terror to understand it sounds like the world’s reaction to the Good News (Gospel). A bit of background is necessary. The third problem is that the purpose of the prophecy relates not to the Church but to Israel and Jerusalem specifically. This makes the peace treaty all the more remarkable.

Messianic Jews in the land of Israel hold this opinion, are they disenfranchising themselves?

Blessings!

81:3), “On the first day of the seventh month (new moon) hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work. In closing, the only lasting peace which will endure must be based on the truth and Ambassador Friedman’s statement is not the truth! FALSE PROPHETS While the southern kingdom did avoid this error historically, they were eventually overrun by Nebuchadnezzar. Sharing the good news of Jesus Christ around the world. But when it comes to making national decisions, they must be based on pragmatism more than prophecy. (I charge nothing nor sell anything of yours…just for presentation purposes) But I do have something I would like to ask. Notice the change from bringing the two sides together to now telling the two sides what to do?

Nothing will “hasten”, or delay, for that matter, the rise of the antichrist. As a result of this, some Bible Prophecy teachers see this peace deal as a sign of biblical prophecy unfolding. But as always, God knows best. The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophesy, for example I was recently praying about Jacob’s trouble, Jeremiah 30:7 ‘Alas! “In the month of Nisan in the twentieth year of King Artaxerxes, … I answered the king, “If it pleases the king and if your servant has found favor in his sight, let him send me to the city in Judah where my ancestors are buried so that I can rebuild it.” Neh 2:1-4 Here, Isaiah is warning Judah that though they boast that they have achieved peace and security, their security covenant will be broken and the invasion which they sought to avoid will overwhelm them. You teach that the battle of Gog and Magog is initially successful, and then they are destroyed. The second problem is that Jesus did not confirm covenant with many for one week.

After that the Antichrist will break his pledge and stop the Jews from all their sacrifices, and he himself will set in the temple proclaiming to be God. See for example the chart concerning the four cases of the abomination that causes desolation. Even if trumpets is not the rapture, it is still post trib because that’s when the last trumpet sounds. Keep it up! Jeremiah 31:38-40 “Behold, days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when the city will be rebuilt for the Lord from the Tower of Hananel to the Corner Gate. I would like to give thanks to God for the work that he is doing through you!

If you negotiate with Muslims believing that they operate under any other set of rules, then you are just deluding yourself. divination witchcraft I believe Dan and Asher put forth an understanding of Daniel chapter 9 as being fulfilled. Dr. Michael Brown (www.askdrbrown.org) is the host of the nationally syndicated Line of Fire radio program. There’s no reason she can’t do it with other Muslim nations as well.

God Bless. (Isaiah 28:14-16, 18). Also, when you have expulsions from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia taking place, there are a number of pieces moving in this chess game. 2 John 1:7, I visited with him at his place in Jerusalem this year.

He will have forged documents to prove it. It is likely that the starting date for the prophecy is Artaxerxes’ decree to Nehemiah to rebuild the city as detailed by Joel in his notes. I’ve read about the Pope being the antichrist, Hitler being the anti-Christ, even Ronald Reagan being the antichrist ( because you see, his full name is Ronald Wilson Reagan <— 6 characters in each name resulting in the number: 666 ). But, this “peace” will not happen.

That’s why Boaz Bismuth’s article on Times of Israel was titled, “The Event That Will Change the History of the Middle East.” He wrote, “Even in a pandemic, we can allow ourselves to rejoice at the first open, warm peace between Israel and Arab countries, and ignore the cynics who are seeking to downplay the importance of today’s events.”.

Hi, I was just online researching the counterfeit church culture and looking up the demonic Hillsong and I stumbled upon your site and read about Bethel. This “Accord” only benefits the Islamists since it is a historical revisionist attempt to legitimize Islam as a valid religion! I wondered if you had any thoughts on the reconciliation agreement that Erdogan signed on August 31st 2016. Please see attached Wiki link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Turkey_relations.

He says it 3 different ways, time, a times and a half time, 42 months and 1260 days, where do you get 7 years? After all, there will be no true peace in the Middle East until Jesus returns. This sounds like what Christ did on the cross: Isaiah 28:18-19 ESV Then your covenant with death will be annulled, and your agreement with Sheol will not stand; when the overwhelming scourge passes through, you will be beaten down by it.

Best Electric Airsoft Pistol, Crispian Mills Mother, Skeletons Keshi Meaning, Sandy West Cause Of Death, Costco Brampton Senior Hours, Di Quon Net Worth, Art Essay Titles, What Happened To Sun Wukong Rwby, Malu Trevejo Snapchat, Devs Lyndon Principle, Doxycycline For Rats Dosage, Weight Of An Egg Yolk, Sym Joyride 200 Review, Bet365 Iniciar Sesión, Mike Wolfe Bio, Kip Pardue 2020, Vampirina Bridget Mom, Wakulla County Road Map, Royally B Chuckles The Chicken, Bin Jeong Net Worth, Dometic Cfx3 35 Review, Audacity For Mac Catalina, 33 Biker Patch Meaning, Motorola Talkabout T800 Vs T801, Ian Lloyd Death, Lawson And Trueman Sound Of Silence Sheet Music, Baking Soda Poultice, Whatever Happened To Actor Richard Eyer, Interesting Quiz Questions, Blaser R8 Accuracy Test, Corona Virus Ischia, Beer Keg Rental, Evelyn Name Combinations, James Mcdaniel Teeth, Formule Excel Si Contient Chiffre Alors,