I usually go for a uninhabited system.

I'm AT a void opal hotspot, and I have been for hours, and I haven't found even a single deep core asteroid! The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. It seems all Ice Chunks have no cores no matter where info looks. You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo. Due to the supply and demand change made in January 2020 the bigger a % of the … When you find one, don't drop in right at the location marker. Aug 4, 2019 #8 I was working a void opal hotspot last night. Can anyone please suggest stations where I can sell Opals and Low Temperature Diamonds at a high price? The ring state is displayed under the System map. Sometimes its Alexanderite or other materials but those can be worth alot as well depending on the system. Summary on Prospecting for Void Opals. Void opals are a mineraloid prized by various cultures. I see over 20+ stations within 200ly(I'm in Wuli) buying them for 1.6mil right now. I use both eddb.io and inara.cz. I don’t bother worrying about ring state. Count yourself lucky you even saw those opals. I found some yesterday with diamonds inside, which was very nice and fun, ... https://eddb.io/body Put where you are in the "reference system".

Has it been confirmed that ring quality influenced crackable asteroids? I just made 150 million on void opals selling them for 1.6 million per ton. Should I bother or just go back to Robigo? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Tried EDDB and Inara but with no luck. Two hours searching the ring from the hotspot center towards the planet and found nothing. grr...But still, that 800k per unit is still pretty nice. © Valve Corporation. as of 21/12/2018, now selling for 182.952, Never even thought of checking INARA, thanks. Try looking for extraction economy systems to mine in because those should have more hotspots in theory. Void opals are the way to go! I was hitting a crackable rock like every 5 minutes on average. Yeah just do your homework. As for 350+ million credits per hour, that would be extremely lucky and far from the average (as you just found out yourself). I usually drop in around 4-8Mm out(but still within the orange) and work my way in using the location marker as a guide. What works for me is finding my own hot spots. Do your homework before heading out and you'll save time and headache.

Min buy price: 0 Cr. © Valve Corporation. Every Thursday stuff is gonna change but there will always be some sucker paying top dollar. 2- The "good" asteroids are the core deposit asteroids not guaranteed void opals. Commodities in Elite: Dangerous - Average prices, maximum profit and station coverage Made quite a bit.

Void opals are the way to go! Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306. 3- Colours have nothing to do with the core asteroid content, the type of hot-spot you're in does. If you see the ‘clouds’ that are left by exploding asteroids but no asteroids themselves, move on; someone else has beaten you to it.

All rights reserved. Use EDDB and search for bodies with pristine(can't hurt) icy rings.

Then sort from price highest to lowest and copy-paste the top highest buyer system as your current system, rinse and repeat until you can't find any higher and sell there, just check as some times the best price is out at colonia "22k Ly away ". Is there a difference in scan color? Heading back after I get the kids to bed. Asteroids persist across instances and its perfectly possible for two commanders in separate instances— be they open, pg, or solo — to be hunting the same area at the same time. Not too late. I hardly think a lot people hang out here. If they change, repeat the process. i found 2 nuggets in 7hours.

First and foremost....look for ICY Rings with "Pristine Reserves" you'll be crackin open a rock every 10 min. I found some yesterday with diamonds inside, which was very nice and fun, but I found two asteroids total, and today I can't find any. last 2 hours the song no fun from iggy pop got stuck in my head, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the EliteMiners community. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America).

But mining isnt for everyone and some people like passenger missions, thats fine. I mean 50-100 mill per hour is still good. I’m looking everywhere online and everyone says no one sells at 1.6 and whenever someone finds a hotspot and posts it, it’s all mined up in like an hour or two. I cannot find (Void) Opals listed on EDDB.io. I was mining in an LP system and selling to Keries, but Keries dropped to 350k so now I'm mining in Hemitage and selling to LHS 2667 - Massimino Dock. Maybe has also to do in which instance of the server you drop on maybe?

You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo. They wont always have voids or diamonds. In this case, void opals.

No station with 200 lys has voids for 1.6 mil.

Keep in mind that each asteroid it 15-20 tons, so it's a pretty good payout per rock.

I’m seeing some people saying they found opals every 5 minutes meanwhile it took me 2 hours to find a good place. Pristine icy rings. Avg buy price: 0 Cr. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the EliteDangerous community.

4- You can't laser mine void opals, they are core only mineral.

The bubble is civilised space that's under control by powerplay folks.

You can go on eddb.io and look a void opals and highest selling price. Consumed by: Tourism, Refinery, High Tech. Use EDDB to locate Pristine Icy … I've been in the same spot for a week and fortunately they're still 1.6 mil. All rights reserved. Was mining around Hudson Observatory (near Delphi) with Painite selling for ~200k a pop. Made like 50 mill a run! I’ve been saving for a krait mk2 and that would cover it instantly. o7, Bresnik Mine - G 239-25 for 1,687,094 -> from EDDB.

Use EDDB to locate Pristine Icy rings using the station's system as a reference. The best way to make money hands down is void opal farming, there is no if ands or buts about it. Selling Void Opals Can someone tell me where to sell Void Opals for maximum profit (1.6kk)? You are not at all too late for the opal runs- you may not find the 1.6 mil that was huge a week or so ago but there are still good stations. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Meter close to 200 mil in about 2 hours or less.

Select "Ref" in the results table after the long loading time to list them by Ly distance from the system you're going to be selling to. Press J to jump to the feed.

Highest I can find is around 400,000 and even then, I’ve been going from system to system for probably an hour looking for just a hotspot or two and FINALLY just found one after looking at probably 16-20 rings but the family wants to see a movie so I’m probably not going to even be able to get to mining tonight. Then use eddb to search for pristine ice rings “ near by”. Just made like 30 mil at 1.6 mil per. And void opal prices are highly dependent on player activity - the more people sell void opals at a port, the more the price drops. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I’ve made over 3 billion deep core mining within 40 ly of Sol. Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306.

leeG.

If there are, then happy mining!

You can go on eddb.io and look a void opals and highest selling price. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.

An I too late. appreciate it. 5- Correct shape is popcorn not doughnut Go there. Void Opals (Icy rings only) Once you find your desired material make sure there is a station with good prices that has a demand of at least 10 times what you can carry in your cargohold.

Well I'm trying to just go for the core asteroids, but I'm not seeing any.. I know this is a few days old but it is 829,887 as of 12/22/18 for anyone that comes across this.

160 mill sounds nice though. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). That's exactly what I did on the website, but I got no results.. Finally, a few last thoughts on finding those elusive Void Opals, once you're in a hotspot: Firstly, accept there is a high degree of randomness. Been playing a long time but hardly touched third party sites but I'm curious as to how people find another site to mine so quickly, I've tried filling in an EDDB Bodies search but it always comes back with no results. Their lack of reflectivity means that they seem almost to absorb light, hence their name.

Crt Resolution Calculator, Lil Snupe Cause Of Death, Television Peruana En Vivo Gol Perú, Billy Kametz Beastars, Facette Dentaire Prix Québec 2020, Bypassed Roblox Ids (june 2020), Long Thumb Nail, Bach Invention 8 Difficulty, Godfather 2 Explained, Basal Knob Duck, Down Periscope Hulu, Artix Entertainment Net Worth, Ryan Giles Salary, Cherokee Translation For I Love You, Michelle Cook David Letterman, What Is A Home Remedy To Get Rid Of Bees?, Best Grime Albums 2020, Essay On Reproduction, Significado De Neguev, 1000 Calorie Sandwich, The Principle Of Superposition Is A Key Component Of What Relative Dating Technique?, 1978 Toyota Fj40 Specs, Paper Making In 19th Century, Craigslist Appleton Wisconsin Boats For Sale, Adam Audio A5x Vs T5v, Roblox Ip Grabber, Mary Calderon Quintanilla Nationality, Amanda Mayock Age, Blizzard King Snake, Does Vincent Keller Get His Memory Back, Bart Millard Teeth, Josh Gates Mailing Address, Gina Kimmel Wife, Bandaru Surname Caste, Who Was The Real John Creasy, Baker Hughes Colors, How Much Is Ghost Worth In Mm2, Paige Birgfeld House, New Hampshire Craigslist Pets, Pablo Hernandez Salary, Cheryl Alonzo Tyndall Biography, Song Of The Sea Lyrics,