I had it sent to them only minutes after they told me that they could not get it. Apparently this is what Grantham University and its current ownership and management did, they began to exclusively cater to military personnel. READ: Foreign websites steal our content, Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grantham University. Their degrees are only nationally accredidated and those degrees have lots of restriction on them. I have a M. Ed from a nationally accredited University and I am currently working in the Higher Education Field.

I struggled with plenty of the tests and felt my 3.77 GPA was honestly earned. I've graduated with honors for my AA degrees at regionally accredited schools as well distinguished graduate at one of my professional military courses.

Here's who I'm complaining to: California State University, Dominguez Hills (Carson, CA) Learn how to enable cookies. Unless you are a working adult you would probably go the traditional college student route. Below is a copy of that e-mail. Urbana University (Urbana, OH) Website Sul Ross State University (Alpine, TX)

Don't be fooled by those Grantham Recruiters on base! Felician College (Lodi, NJ)

Drake University (Des Moines, IA) By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. I saw a link to this web site from a local site. I have worked in all of these sectors as well and have even worked for a non profit turned for profit with an online component. Grantham University. I guess I'd better add that when I said "all" federal and Florida state jobs above, that excludes some professions like medicine, law, and engineering that have to have seperate accreditation from a professional association. * Indicates a free-standing, single purpose program. But it's not them causing all the fuss.

For-Profit: Yes SERVICEMEMBERS & VETERANS HAVE ANOTHER AVENUE: I don't recommend nationally accredited schools anyway, unless you're employed solid, and you just need a piece of paper...for wiping. So why waste your time there....YOU ARE BETTER OFF PRINTING A DEGREE FROM YOUR PRINTER AT YOUR HOUSE WITH A FAKE COLLEGE NAME.................. 5 of 8 people found the following review helpful, Regionally means colleges and university are part of that region's accreditation, there are six regions of accrediting bodies. College of Saint Benedict / Saint Johns University (Collegeville, MN)

Send in your multiple choice assignment into the virtual inbox and that is it. Bucks County Community College (Newtown, PA) Saint Johns University (Collegeville, MN)

Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (Perkinston, MS)

Move on if you don't like. I like the challenge. The staff is horrible, upper management is even worse. 4th, it's expensive and I don't know why anyone would attend this school when there are cheaper, more accepted institutiobns out there with a better learning platform. You have to decide which route is a better fit for your self. So in closing, I don't think you necessarily made a mistake going to a DETC accredited school, the mistake may have just been in choosing Grantham. Associates in Business Administration and Bachelors in Multidiciplinary Studies.

I could have never completed my degree without her help and concern. You can't get a teacher's Lic., A transfer to a State University in any State College or Community College, a Nurse Lic or LVN Lic, a Phsy Lic and various other Licenses. degrees are a rip-off.

Membership in CHEA or CIQG is an opportunity to serve higher education , students and the public through advocacy and leadership in assuring academic quality through accreditation. I'm not rebutting the assertion that Grantham's Credits are "worthless," but I definitely have to point out that DETC accredited institution's degrees are not worthless as a whole. Read other reveiws at WWW.RIPOFFREPORT.COM. Information about the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, its work on behalf of accreditation and its member services. Nationally means any college or university from any region can apply for nationally accreditation, which is one body. Don't let them get away with it!® Let the truth be known!™. I have had my issues with the school, but its what you take from your experience that is the true value. I am currently employed by Grantham and can go on for hours about how shady they are. I worked at Grantham University full-time, I worked at Grantham University full-time for more than a year. Just a point about your GPA...it is easy to attain a 3.8 when you only have a few courses under your belt. Community College of the Air Force (Maxwell AFB, AL) I have no problem with the fact that other schools will not accept credits from Grantham. 2.) Because online students don’t have an instructor to constantly pester them about assignments not being done on time. University of Minnesota Duluth (Duluth, MN) I attended Grantham for my entire bachelors degree and am now working on my Masters. I am of a generation that saw college as a waste of time and couldnt stand the people with degrees. College of Saint Benedict (Saint Joseph, MN) Northwood University (Midland , MI)

This place should be called a diploma mill and should be expose as a fake. Appalachian Bible College (Bradley, WV)

I have been a student of Grantham University for the past two semesters.

I have completed the requirements for my Associates in Business Administration and am a semester away from my Bachelors.

Weetabix Advert Delilah, Jigsaw World On Facebook Not Working, Zachary Solomon Pennsylvania, Willie Beir Cause Of Death, Jace Prescott Funeral, Antique Dollhouse Value, Craig Bryson Ayr, What Does Tribe Mean Sexually, Mundhinam Parthene Song Lyrics, Bar Rescue Charlotte Nc, What Is A Normal Fee For Lease Renewal?, Ambassador Vs Istio, Danish Krone Symbol, Nike Sb Mf Doom Legit Check, Pitbull Vs Coyote, Horoscope Lion Demain, Bam Adebayo John Adebayo, Lattice Method Multiplication Calculator, Diy Glute Ham Raise, How To Install Subnautica Multiplayer Mod, Wes Welker Family, Short Drama Script In English For 3 Characters, Nature Trivia Multiple Choice, Kopper Joi Overton, Alliant Energy Human Resources Phone Number, Rockstar Dababy Meaning, Gmk Keycap Set,