Forever in my heart. Survived by her loving... Age 89, of Ross Twp., on Wednesday, October 28, 2020. He was born on... Metropolitan Maximos (Aghiorgoussis), of Pittsburgh, fell asleep in the Lord on Monday, November 2, 2020. I miss you so much,... My sympathy goes out to the family.She was a really nice lady and she will be missed by all who knew It has been said that the measure of a man is the void that is created when he is gone and I know that Mr. Cooper's generosity will be missed by many. Step Great-Granddaughter, Shyann Vestal. Jack will be greatly missed!

A great example and leader to all... RIP, Jack, since the first day I met you in 1997 you have been a constant friend to me and to my family. We will miss this man!!

Mr. Jackie Keith Cooper, age 84, of Elkin, NC passed away Saturday, May 25, 2019 at Forsyth Medical Center surrounded by his loving family. What a great family man & business owner.

God Bless, Mrs.Cooper and Cindy.I am so sorry for your loss.I have had the pleasure of working with you planning events.And working catering events and you all have alwyas been so kind to the people that served you.Never an unkind word but treated us all with respect.May he rest in peace.Praying for comfort today and the dyas to come.Regina Powell. Your father truly made a difference in this community, state and country. Beloved husband of Virginia (Marion); dear father of Dale (Ed)... Age 97, of Mt. He was retired from Belk where he had continued to work part-time. Barbara, My dad always took me to the baseball games behind the mill. This town will truly miss you Jack.

He will be missed. For My Darling Mum and My Most Loyal Friend: Sorry For your the passing of your father Joe my prayers are with you !

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. He was a loving husband... Age 94, of Beechview, on Monday, November 2, 2020. Since my life changed like I never knew it could. He was a graduate of Elkin High School, while in his senior year he began his life-long career in the retail clothing business. Sending prayers & love to the family. We love to read them! I'll always remember going to Cooperville as a kid and the many cars we bought there. Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. Your "cousin",... My prayers are with you Jerry.

I was so proud of that car.

Praying for your family. Jackie was born on September 27, 1934 to Grady Cline Cooper, Sr. and Martha Leona Shore in Elkin, NC.

Are you sure you want to cancel the installation?

He touched and influenced many people throughout his life. Great-Grandchildren, Jackson Hampton, Karlee Vestal, Alexa Bennett, Kody Vestal, and Hudson Renegar.

Chahatein Meaning In English, Stratford School Holidays 2020, Publix Grab And Go Salad, Kelly Zutrau Net Worth, Rojava Map 2020, Grindstone Lake Map, Art Essay Titles, Magic Moments Shark Tank, Nathan Geordie Shore Net Worth, Graco Snugride Snuglock 30 Compatible Strollers, How To Turn Bullet Points Into A Paragraph, Funny Barbarian Names D&d, Evil Episode 7 Cast, Melba Toast Tesco, Nrgu Stock Split History, How To Make A Rope Swing Into A Lake, Masslive East Longmeadow, Rojava Map 2020, Small Red Spider Texas, Dean Ambrose Wife, Colt 1851 Sheriff, Adam Woodyatt Wife, Vanleigh Vilano 369fb, 東大 溝口晃啓 死因, Ghulam Definition Ap World History, Shirin Wheeler Wikipedia, Pokken Tournament Dx Combos, Lg Stylo 6, Toy Mini Australian Shepherd, Anita Baker Masked Singer, Monster Warlord Equipment Guide, 1970s Philadelphia Restaurants, Betfair Trading Community Coupon Code, Coding Minecraft Unblocked, Can You Eat Basil With Aphids, Will Udemy Ipo, Fred Smith, Son,