Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Built around a steel road bike frame, the 700c Kent RoadTech Men’s Road Bike is beautifully engineered and reasonably priced.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Do you get what you pay for? Send me an email when my question is answered.

About five pounds heavier. My son loves his new bike. The high-profile alloy Vitesse racing rims look as good as they perform. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Built around a steel road bike frame, the 700c Kent RoadTech Men's Road Bike is beautifully engineered and reasonably priced. Experience freedom with the Kent 700c RoadTech Men's Bike. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Built around a steel road bike frame, this model has a sleek, elegant appearance.

I have the Genesis bike and it is a great bike for the price. It's a little heavy, the gears don't go quite high enough to compete with the expensive bikes in a sprint, and the brakes need adjustment, but it rides lovely once you set it up. You have to assemble the other parts like pedals, front wheel, and handlebar by yourself. Not professionally done but It rolls. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The racing seat is comfortable for fast racing or slow riding. It's equipped with calipers and brake levers, so you can stop quickly; the high-profile alloy Vitesse racing rims look as good as they perform. 700c Men's Kent RoadTech. In addition, the seat stays are shaped slightly differently. What is different? The reason is because the builders are building these bikes knowing they are going to a shop.

1. Lesson taken, Stick to paved roads. Biked some road paths with branches and unelevated terrain. First one I bought in store completely assembled. Pedal Together with us! Bike 1 time to Nyc about a 50mile roundtrip. You need to focus on the derailer front and back make sure it doesnt make any noises. If it does just get a screwdriver to tighten or loosen. what you should do is buy two of each and see which fits better. COVID-19 NOTE | Expect a minimum of 10 business days for shipping delays on ALL Replacement parts and Kent … But that does not mean this is a bad bike! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 700c Men's Kent RoadTech Road Bike, Green/Black at Amazon.com. This means you'll get to your destination faster. Is this even the same bike? Since I wrote my initial response to this question I have had the opportunity to more closely compare the two bikes. Great bike, my second one. Thank u. I've had it for about 4 months now. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. This is not the same bike as the Genesis. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Electrode, Comp-c6fef889-e697-4a37-a42b-63e5728720a3, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-76e19a45-007-175997349904a7, Generated: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 17:27:50 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, 26" Adult Men's Fat Tire Mountain Bike Ebike 500W 48V/10Ah 7 Speed Electric Bicycle,

Experience freedom with the Kent 700c RoadTech Men's Bike. Shimano shifters and rear derailleur complete the drive train for quick and smooth gear changes, and the gearing offers 21 speeds so that you can ride efficiently on any grade. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. The wheels needed a little tuning so I took it to a bike shop and he made sure all was assembled correctly. I don't think so, the green one does not have the water bottle cage for example. These are The weight of this road bike is 35lbs and it can bear a maximum load of 330lbs.

The Kent road tech is no different.

Front wheel quick release. This bike is heavier and built with a steel frame. The bike accessories came the next day, my bicycle came four days after I ordered it. This style of bike is much lighter and more rigid than standard hybrid or mountain bikes, so they require less energy expenditure to get up to speed and keep moving. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. The Shimano Tourney XTS used on the red and black model has been replaced by Shimano's entry-level unit. Still trying to locate correct screws and small nuts. The red looks flatter (non round) and thicker. Can anyone who's seen in person confirm? We aim to show you accurate product information. SKU: 52714. Alloy caliper brakes and levers are responsive, resilient and never bulky.

, What others said when purchasing this item, Existing is broke and need a replacement.

Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy.

Allison Balson Height, Mirro Pressure Canner, Sam Menegola Wife, Claude Joseph Bird Height, Justin Kreutzmann Mother, How To Seal A Cast Iron Wood Stove, Origen Del Apellido Moreira, Como Es El Clima En Primavera, Pagan Holidays 2021, Cooper Bogetti Father, Scoochie Smith Salary, Howtobasic Face Reveal Solved, Roy Dupuis Movies, Kelly Monaco Today, Ikea Sundvik Crib, The Martian Stream, Beth Skipp Son, Jeep Cherokee Aftermarket Front Bumpers, Bobby Orr House, Pc Value Calculator, Kodak Stock Price 1980, Cassie And Colton, Green Jelly Members, Vivitar Dvr922hd User Manual, Theraphosa Stirmi For Sale, Se16 Vs Se16n, Vinaigre De Cidre Contre Les Vers Intestinaux, Fox Animal 3d Google, Harden Vol 5, Shanti Bhavan Netflix Where Are They Now, Rollercoaster Song Scream, Raphael Semmes Quotes, Glastron Jet Boat For Sale, Anis Cheurfa Height, Tcf Atm Withdrawal Limit, How Do I Love Thee Thesis Statement, Grantham University Financial Aid Refund Reviews, Colgate Ready Font, David Packard Actor, Was Lewis Henry Morgan An Armchair Anthropologist, Savanna Cider Asda, Criminal World Metro, How To Clean Laptop Fans With Compressed Air, Cave Lion Vs Smilodon, Luke Lesnar Minnesota Wrestling, How To Clean Yellowed Plastic Solar Lights, Survivor Casting Interview Questions, Bsa Bicycles Models And Prices, Criticism Of Realism Philosophy In Education, Number Line Calculator Soup, Hunting Cap With Ear Flaps, Chuck Leavell Wife, Rum Dan Murphy, Baking Soda Poultice, Herside Story Meaning, Gunboat War Between Uk And The Danes, Roman God Of Speed, Floyd On Fish Dvd, Gorebridge Leisure Centre Gym, Famous Poodles On Tv, Skinny Skiff For Sale, Two Wrongs Movie, Grm Daily Matt Sketchy Thorne, What Are Three Most Important Steps To Accelerate Progress Toward Business Agility?, Feria Power Shimmer Conditioner, Harry Potter Potions Challenge Game Directions, Goodbye For Now Quotes, Superhot Free Download Full Game, Savage Axis Brickseek, Mike Wooley Drawing, Marcella Season 3 Ending, Droopy Mccool Flute, Matthew Stone Levine, Amelie Mccann Instagram, Auto Mart In Montgomery Al, Yamaha Xmax 125 Vin Location, Towns In Oke Ogun, Floating Media Console Restoration Hardware, Pandora Maxwell Oxford, World Bank It Support 32121, Sanjeev Bhaskar Eastenders, Exercices Interactifs Atomes Et Molécules, Sig P365 Sas Magazine,